Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Since the new launch by DLF in Sec- 91 is 5000 plus , waiting another six months will surely fetch good returns, if the sellers are not desperate they should be able to get 4500 by then.

This would be a RTM property soon.

DLF has already given delayed possession compensation, by increasing area and giving interest on payments made. About additional charges, well only DLF knows...
    CommentQuote
  • i heard this project also has sizes of 2600 sq ft and have xtra luxury features like italian marble and all than the sizes below these .

Can anyone tell what is the market price for these ? and isnt it better to buy these 2600 sq ft apartments at same bsp as normal specifications as an end user would like to pay more for italian marble and luxury specifications than tiles ?

reply awaited ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandynew
    I have checked with Agent again he gave 5000 rate for DLF Regal Gardens Sector 90 Gurgaon project not for sec 91. Any idea about DLF Regal Gardens.

I did visit the site about 2 weeks back, that is, around the time DLF Regal Gardens was launched and the rate quoted was abt Rs 5000/- psf. Since they have just been launched it would take some time before they start any construction activity.

DLF has already launched 3 projects in the area that I am aware of in the last 1 month. DLF Primus in 82A, Regal Gardens in 90 and DLF Plots (Phase 2) in 91-92. As far as I know Primus is said to be constructed by L&T (needs to be confirmed).

With regards to the specifications, as it turns out the site office in Sec 91 didnt have any material on these launches at the time and to my surprise there were no marketing guys either. And I was told by some brokers that the Primus project is already sold out (as in whatever units they intended to sell in phase 1 has been sold out) and nothing is available from the company.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate in DLF NTH Sector 86/90/91

Is the current prevailing rate Rs 4500 per sq ft?
    CommentQuote
  • Where are you getting this DEAL?

No one I have been talking to since last 2 weeks is quoting less than 5000. And most say its going to be 6000 soon because the new DLF launch is at 5000 and this is RTM so most like 5750-6000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Where are you getting this DEAL?
    No one I have been talking to since last 2 weeks is quoting less than 5000. And most say its going to be 6000 soon because the new DLF launch is at 5000 and this is RTM so most like 5750-6000.

I spoke to some dealers, they were quoting 3500 psf for NTH sector 90, 91. Are you sure about the 5000 rate. Its great news if that is the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    I spoke to some dealers, they were quoting 3500 psf for NTH sector 90, 91. Are you sure about the 5000 rate. Its great news if that is the case.

Guptaji (asgupta2k) started the joke!
    CommentQuote
  • I was astounded to read this price of 5000 . Somebody known is invested there . I called him up to congratulate him ( without thinking twice on it ). He gave me a piece of his mind :bab (5):.

matrix Bhai, marwa diya, aaj apne .

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Where are you getting this DEAL?
    CommentQuote
  • Aww.. manoj bhai... sorry. :(

PS: The remaining part of the Joke follows:
    Investors are rushing to pick up the units of the last completed project by DLF just as it goes bankrupt, as collectors item. Sotheby's says they are as valuable as Lehmans memorablia and worth weight in gold.
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any difference in prevailing prices at sector 86 NTH and sector 90,91?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I was astounded to read this price of 5000 . Somebody known is invested there . I called him up to congratulate him ( without thinking twice on it ). He gave me a piece of his mind :bab (5):.

matrix Bhai, marwa diya, aaj apne .

HAHA , i was also stunned .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    Are there any difference in prevailing prices at sector 86 NTH and sector 90,91?

Some ppl, believe, 86 being closer to NH8, probably, deserves a kinder touch...
    CommentQuote
  • A good one & nothing to feel sorry about :). I should have given the price a thought, before shooting off my mouth .

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Aww.. manoj bhai... sorry. :(

PS: The remaining part of the Joke follows:
    Investors are rushing to pick up the units of the last completed project by DLF just as it goes bankrupt, as collectors item. Sotheby's says they are as valuable as Lehmans memorablia and worth weight in gold.
    CommentQuote
  • Please give a small warning before making such jokes, rumers spread fast!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • DLF NTH Sector 86

Hi,
    I would like to buy one 3 BHK unit in NTH for 3600 per sq ft. Last time I enquired in Feb and DLF has 2600 sq ft unit for 4050 per sq ft.
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote