Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I think in the same lines, which is logical as well. But knowing actual situtaion from actual owners is what we are looking for.

Originally Posted by researching
    In my opinion DLF will do the registry at the original booking price/resale price as mentioned on ATS when submitted to DLF, dlf takes into consideration the white amount is resale, this is my opinion, however one need to cross check it with dlf.
    CommentQuote
  • Designer interior furnishing for end users at nth

Very nice to see the active participation of owners of NTH. I recently came to know about a company who is coming with Designer show flats at NTH for complete interior furnishings of the Home( from furniture, Kitchen, wardrobes, lights, Decor everything they provide) for people planning to reside there. I saw their show flats at DLF property at Golf Course Road, It is really fabulous and like a dream Home. They have readymade kits with practical utility.
    Seriously, it is a very nice option to furnish the raw house in just a month.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF has asked for final demand for my 3 bedroom flat, they do not mention any details of the delayed compensation.
    We are now asking as to why they are not paying delayed penalty, anyone has similar experience ?

There was couple of late payment from my side for which they charged good interest, this seems very chor company not sure if I have to settle that going to court.

Any suggest or advise pls reply
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have still not received the final settlement letter. We went to DLF and they say it would still take 15 more days to send the letter.

Anyone else who has not got the possession letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Many have received Possession letters our forum only.

Originally Posted by Amehnd
    Hi All,

I have still not received the final settlement letter. We went to DLF and they say it would still take 15 more days to send the letter.

Anyone else who has not got the possession letter.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat in NTH and have still not received possion letter....I need to go overseas soon.... Not sure when I will receive my possession letter :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan69
    I have a flat in NTH E block Sector 91 and have still not received possion letter....I need to go overseas soon.... Not sure when I will receive my possession letter :(

Did you ask DLF about the same..
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone to their office 3 times in the past week and met many people in charge of this project however I am getting the same answer that most of final payment letters will be sent by end of this month....no one is giving a definitive answer....I have to go overseas by end of this month.. :(
    CommentQuote
    I have gone to their office 3 times in the past week and met many people in charge of this project however I am getting the same answer that most of final payment letters will be sent by end of this month....no one is giving a definitive answer....I have to go overseas by end of this month.. :(

Check with DLF about your final amount and pay in advance before you go.. The payment is to avoid any penal charges in case the letter is received once you are out and due date for payment passes by.. Complete the formalities once you are back from your visit.. Also check with others the best course of action.. My POV..
    CommentQuote
  • I have asked DLF for my final amount and would want to pay in advance before I go....however they are not giving me my final statement...not sure what to do here.
    CommentQuote
    I have asked DLF for my final amount and would want to pay in advance before I go....however they are not giving me my final statement...not sure what to do here.

Give a cheque to your relative/friend and ask them deposit it on your behalf.. The amount can be filled once you receive the final letter from DLF..
    CommentQuote
  • Also sign a letter saying you are paying this amount "under protest" and your relatives can mail it via speed post/keep a copy too.
    This will be useful later if there are fleecing charges applied to your account while you are away and you would want to contest them. Sooner or later, there are going to be litigation on all one sided BBA across India and all this preparation will come handy then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    DLF has asked for final demand for my 3 bedroom flat, they do not mention any details of the delayed compensation.
    We are now asking as to why they are not paying delayed penalty, anyone has similar experience ?

There was couple of late payment from my side for which they charged good interest, this seems very chor company not sure if I have to settle that going to court.

Any suggest or advise pls reply

I also see that DLF increased area to 1930sqft this was never informed before and now asking for money on the increase. But biggest disappointment is the delayed compensation penalty which they are not paying, any expert to suggest a way around this. Should I go for legal battle like consumer forum ?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    I also see that DLF increased area to 1930sqft this was never informed before and now asking for money on the increase. But biggest disappointment is the delayed compensation penalty which they are not paying, any expert to suggest a way around this. Should I go for legal battle like consumer forum ?

regards

You should, IMO.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Metro, Sayan, Tyler
    CommentQuote