Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    Till now seems like they are working on things committed...Few issues are coming. We are planning a meeting with them to raise these issues and discuss some cases of members for payment of TPR & Compensation.

Lets see how it goes.....if it does not work out we don't mind a bigger & better repeat of June 08, 2013.....
    nbkp4gk; How is the progress? Are they behaving in the expected manner?
    After seeing the posts of raysou; I guess that they are giving priority to those who are pushing them for delivery. But what about the delay compensation? I am sure that there will be lot of people like vivhunter; who missed payment dates here and there. rahul40; rightly pointed it out.
    Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • hi I am new to this forum and would like to inform that I have been to dlf twice and requested them to consider delay compensation. My case is one time payment delay. but till date they are not considering the same.

would like to know if there are more people and we can connect
    CommentQuote
  • @vikas/@donum I am in same boat, couple of payment were late and the problem was not on my side.
    dlf seems skipping discussion on this, if there are few of us together we can reach out to their office together.
    Alternatively we may have to look for legal ways around, delay in deliver should be compensated we lot huge money because of builder
    CommentQuote
  • Also I would like to know is DLF authorised to increase the super area from to 2125 sq ft to 2356 sq ft of which I have received a final demand letter. This area increase is more than than 10% of the original area booked.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

if the problem of delay is not from your side, I advise you to please visit DLF, when I went their gentleman sitting next to me got his case resolved and got his outstanding corrected. he mentioned that there were some cases where the letters were sent late and he made the payment before the due date when the revised letters were sent to him.

hope this will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have visited DLF office many times and even sent them email's, only response I have got is that I would receive the Final Account statement in a little while, not sure what these guys are upto, but I have visited that place and it looks like they have more people working now than before, so hoping that everyone gets their flats soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I m new to the DLF NTH forum. Appreicate if someone can advise whether there is any social group made on FB/yahoo etc. so that can get and share the recent updates.

Regards, Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • hi, anyknow know if there is a 3room sample flat to view for sec 86 NTH
    CommentQuote
  • Please check the sample flat in sec 90
    CommentQuote
  • Have you invested in NTH jainSandeep. at what rate have you entered?
    CommentQuote
  • DLF NTH final statement of A/c

Hi, I have received final statement. There is an amount under "other charges as per clause no 2 Rs85.54 psft.

Any body has idea what that stands for?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • so how much will be maintenance charges
    anyone shifted ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaha2222
    Hi, I have received final statement. There is an amount under "other charges as per clause no 2 Rs85.54 psft.

regards

Suggest read your BBA
    It could be escalation? Or some additional charges for super area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaha2222

regards

This is what I got from response from DLF against the RWAs concerns. Join the association and strengthen it..
    This shows that your apartment is in 91. Are u an end user? if yes, when are you planning to shift?

11) Calculation & Basis of charges for Development / Construction / Other cost –
    These amounts ( eg Rs.87.51 per sq.ft. in Sector 90) is towards reimbursement of
    i) Haryana Value Added Tax on Works Contract Tax Executed / Under-Execution;
    ii) Workers Welfare Cess; and
    iii) Service Tax on Contracts Executed / Under-Execution.
    The scheme wise reimbursements are as under:

Sector Rate
    86 Rs.79.59 per sq.ft.
    90 Rs.87.51 per sq.ft.
    91 Rs.85.54 per sq.ft.
    We would like to clearly state that the above amounts are only towards reimbursements as per
    clause no. 2 of Apartment Buyer’s Agreement, and these amounts have been duly audited. The
    Audited Certificates are available in our office in case you would like to see them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    This is what I got from response from DLF against the RWAs concerns. Join the association and strengthen it..
    This shows that your apartment is in 91. Are u an end user? if yes, when are you planning to shift?

11) Calculation & Basis of charges for Development / Construction / Other cost –
    These amounts ( eg Rs.87.51 per sq.ft. in Sector 90) is towards reimbursement of
    i) Haryana Value Added Tax on Works Contract Tax Executed / Under-Execution;
    ii) Workers Welfare Cess; and
    iii) Service Tax on Contracts Executed / Under-Execution.
    The scheme wise reimbursements are as under:
    Sector Rate
    86 Rs.79.59 per sq.ft.
    90 Rs.87.51 per sq.ft.
    91 Rs.85.54 per sq.ft.
    We would like to clearly state that the above amounts are only towards reimbursements as per
    clause no. 2 of Apartment Buyer’s Agreement, and these amounts have been duly audited. The

Audited Certificates are available in our office in case you would like to see them.

Dear Domum,
    Thanks for your quick reply. Looks like this is reimbursement against VAT and other taxes paid by DLF. So, it is payable. Please extend the Association details.

Yes, I am an end user. But, concerned about nearby infrastructure for shifting to NTH. Therefore, I have not planned any specific time, but will keep watch on nearby infrastructure development.

I have another question.
    Is it possible to pay the registration and IBMS charges at later date and get the possession letter after paying the rest of the due amount?

Regards
    CommentQuote