Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ktindia
    Very nice to see the active participation of owners of NTH. I recently came to know about a company who is coming with Designer show flats at NTH for complete interior furnishings of the Home( from furniture, Kitchen, wardrobes, lights, Decor everything they provide) for people planning to reside there. I saw their show flats at DLF property at Golf Course Road, It is really fabulous and like a dream Home. They have readymade kits with practical utility.
    Seriously, it is a very nice option to furnish the raw house in just a month.

What is the name of the company and where is their show flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    This is what I got from response from DLF against the RWAs concerns. Join the association and strengthen it..
    This shows that your apartment is in 91. Are u an end user? if yes, when are you planning to shift?

Hi Dorum,
    I am an owner in Sec-91 NTH. How do I become a part of RWA? Can you pls. guide

Thanks
    BiplabThis is what I got from response from DLF against the RWAs concerns. Join the association and strengthen it..
    This shows that your apartment is in 91. Are u an end user? if yes, when are you planning to shift?

Hi Dorum,

Thanks
    Biplab
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiplabM
    Originally Posted by Domum
    This is what I got from response from DLF against the RWAs concerns. Join the association and strengthen it..

Hi Dorum,

Thanks
    Biplab

Biplab,

Not so long ago, the president of association himself was posting in the forum requesting everybody to extend support. Some of the Non NTH owners also extended their support too.
    You can pm him. I believe there is a facebook group too. You may request to join. What I recollect is that you are out of India and parents are here in Gurgaon/NCR. On your behalf they can attend the activities.

To be honest, I don’t have any stake in NTH, I am an end user in some other project in the area which will be ready by next couple of years. Since NTH’s habitation is crucial for the area’s development, I am following this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • can sumone pls tell me the following..

1) r these the flats of dlf in sector 91 gurgaon ? does dlf has any othr project in sector 91?
    2) r these rtm now ? if not, by wen will the possessions b offered
    3) wat r the current company rates
    4) wat r the current resale rates

thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy an unit in this project at resale. Also I heard that DLF is giving rebates to the users, so when buying in resale what should I be worried about, or what kind of I thing I should def look for?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have recently visited NTH, sector 91 in weekend. Got to know couple of families already shifted. DLF is finishing the flats based on priority. Swimming pools and club house are under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaha2222
    Hi, I have recently visited NTH, sector 91 in weekend. Got to know couple of families already shifted. DLF is finishing the flats based on priority. Swimming pools and club house are under construction.

Any update about school?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy a 3BHK ~1850 sq ft. (now 1936 sq ft) unit for end-use. Not intend to shift right now but may be a year or so.

Based on the cryptic layout plans i think NTH 91 offers a little more organized layout of the towers and green area as compared to NTH 86/90. I am looking for comments here?

Secondly, NTH91 which tower/unit locations will be best suited for end use - green vs road, sun light, airy/open (not that it open right at the face of another unit).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

be more clear what do u know as in price PLC in that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaha2222
    Hi, I have recently visited NTH, sector 91 in weekend. Got to know couple of families already shifted. DLF is finishing the flats based on priority. Swimming pools and club house are under construction.

Great. Whats the source of info that few families have shifted ? Rgds

Sent from . Pl excuse spelling errors
    CommentQuote
  • New town heights Sec 90-91

Is DLF New Town Heights still a good bet. Considering for long term/ stay.. not immediate maybe in 3-4 years.

Please suggest more options with 4 BHK 2000-2800 sqft, nearing completion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    Great. Whats the source of info that few families have shifted ? Rgds

Sent from . Pl excuse spelling errors

I received the information from the site supervisors while visited NTH, sector 91.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Any update about school?

You mean the Modern school? I did find partial boundary and some ground leveling work. Nothing more.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Does any one have photos of a completed apartment in NTH ?
    Please upload..
    CommentQuote