Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • photos of completed flat ?

    Does any one have photos of a completed apartment in NTH ?
    Please upload..
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prospects and rent of putting up a flat on rent in sector 86 ????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , what i know about this project DLF New Town heights there was protest in the month of June regarding possession and i guess the project was started in 2008 and the customers are yet to receive possession of their flats which were due in February 2011. DLF has agreed to offer possession of all apartments for which it has obtained the occupation certificate (OC) from the director, town and country planning department, Haryana government, by June 17,” said Nitin Grover, president of New Town Heights Residents’ Association. “The developer has also agreed to return the preferential location charges (PLC) to the buyers who have paid the amount,” he said.

    source of this information :- Buyers protest, DLF to hand over flats in 15 days - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 3080 sqft independent floor at sector 86 NTH...what is the resale price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by salmonshally
    Hi , what i know about this project DLF New Town heights there was protest in the month of June regarding possession and i guess the project was started in 2008 and the customers are yet to receive possession of their flats which were due in February 2011. DLF has agreed to offer possession of all apartments for which it has obtained the occupation certificate (OC) from the director, town and country planning department, Haryana government, by June 17,” said Nitin Grover, president of New Town Heights Residents’ Association. “The developer has also agreed to return the preferential location charges (PLC) to the buyers who have paid the amount,” he said.

    source of this information :- Buyers protest, DLF to hand over flats in 15 days - Hindustan Times


    Dear memebrs,
    I have purchased a DLF NTH Sector 91 flat from its first owner. I have paid the full and final payment to DLF including registration and stamp duty and now waiting for possession. Am I also eligible for return of PLC charges? Please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • If any members know DLF NTH SELECT HOMES resale price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaha2222
    Dear memebrs,
    I have purchased a DLF NTH Sector 91 flat from its first owner. I have paid the full and final payment to DLF including registration and stamp duty and now waiting for possession. Am I also eligible for return of PLC charges? Please reply.


    Try contacting Nitin Grover, president, NTHAssociation. You can search in FB for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssyadav
    What is the name of the company and where is their show flat.

    The company name is Tiffany Designs pvt. Ltd. you can visit - www.tiffanydesigns.in
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit by Hundreds of NTH owners on Sunday, November 17th 2013 11 AM - Sector 86

    NTH Owners decide to do a joint site visit on Sunday, November 17th 2013 11 AM - Sector 86

    We have been together for last 5.5 years...Stood against the biggest builder in the world....more importantly stood by each other...We have met each other on 3 dharnas and one AGM....We are family that is connected....we feel time has come for all of us to meet once again, this time not for dharna but for a joint site visit on November 17th 2013 at 11 AM at NTH sector 86 Site. Let us together visit all three sites together, look at issues that are coming up and decide what we should do.


    Invitation is open to all. Come connect with your community.... :bab (68):

    See you at NTH....

    NTH Association
    CommentQuote
  • how dlf has taken its customer for ride - article in gulail

    The crash and burn of DLF house-owners

    Deceit, Lies and Subterfuge: what DLF
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have'nt seen any replies on this thread anymore, anyone has news on NTH. Are there people living there ?

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Hi,
    I have'nt seen any replies on this thread anymore, anyone has news on NTH. Are there people living there ?

    thanks


    Yes. A minimum of 6 families are residing in NTH 91 alone...
    Check Sector8x9x thread for posts by raysou, who is residing there.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Domum
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current status of this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • one of my frnds is plannin to purchase a 3bhk in NTH and last week he got rates of 4200 + PLC - 4600 (non PLC unit)..with registery/car parking/club membership etc. u can close the deal at around 98Lacs..for past 9-10 months prices have been stagnant..i was pursuing NTH in Mar-2013 and the rates were pretty much the same back then..my frnd didn't negotiate a bit with dealer at this stage so you might even get a better deal..

    all da best for ur house hunt..
    CommentQuote