Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I will be highly thankful if our senior members can pls comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PRATEEKB
    i have to close deal by by first week of aug. iam confused between bestech parkview ananda 1660 sqft and dlf nth. One has better location and other has bigger size. one is giving almost all wooden work etc and in other i have to invest in woodwork etc. there are lots of diffrences so i request senior members to please advice which would be better. Bestech or DLF

Hi
    Greetings

DLF RTM

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

DLF RTM

Cheers

Hi. Would you suggest to go for NTH even after the additional 5 lac they are forcibly asking buyers to cough up. I mean besides being a monetary hit it is also a shameless misuse of dominant position.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with shane but is there any better option
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Hi. Would you suggest to go for NTH even after the additional 5 lac they are forcibly asking buyers to cough up. I mean besides being a monetary hit it is also a shameless misuse of dominant position.

Hi
    Greetings

Firstly, the choice is constricted by the member between Bestech and DLF.
    Secondly, any undue, unjustified, unethical and unreasonable demand needs to be despised and no one would be happy or approve to pay them..

Finally, you are open to interpretation of the situation in your own free way and so am I. I would rate any RTM above a Under construction with 80%+ paid as in the case of Bestech.

More so it is DLF which has a CLEAN OC which implies(unless proof to the contrary is presented):-
    - It has applied for minimum power load with electricity department,
    - It has been inspected and FAR approved has been constructed in accordance,
    - All structures have been certified by a qualified Architect and an Engineer,
    - No pending fees, taxes in terms of EDC/IDC/Labour Cess/Compounding fee is due,
    - EC related conditions havee been adhered to and updated with the State board/MoEF,
    - Registry means government is a party to transaction and builder has filed necessary affidavits
    - RWA is in place and builder will be required to file a deed of conveyance against part/full OC within stipulated time in favour of RWA, for common areas or else pay hefty fines.
    - RTM offers rental avenues which can reduce the burden of EMIs/self occupied rentals.
    - EWS construction and allotment is in place
    - Other licensing conditions including fire safety, solar energy, ground water harvesting, effluent treatment/stp etc.
    - Any unethical charges can always be contested post registry.
    - Habitation and social eco system has started taking root after initial teething problems at DLF

On the basis of above and the options available, I find "Bestech ke liye dilli abhi door hai", specifically as their license is yet to be renewed. 31/05/2008 Bestech India GH 27.27 Gurgaon 81 BESTECH GUR-81 RGH EXPIRED 30/05/2014

Therefore above is not pure alphabet soup for feeding cats but points that need to seriously considered.

If more forcing arguments are presented in Bestechs favour, they are more than welcome and will surely help the member to take his own informed decision.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • DLF ny day
    CommentQuote
  • Great bless u.thanks for the detailed information
    CommentQuote
  • Can senior members pls suggest what will the best price excl plc if any for sector 86 and sector 90
    CommentQuote
    Can senior members pls suggest what will the best price excl plc if any for sector 86 and sector 90

DLF any day.. you can find "NTH 90 Condominium Association" on facebook for more information...
    CommentQuote
    i have to close deal by by first week of aug. iam confused between bestech parkview ananda 1660 sqft and dlf nth. One has better location and other has bigger size. one is giving almost all wooden work etc and in other i have to invest in woodwork etc. there are lots of diffrences so i request senior members to please advice which would be better. Bestech or DLF

Location wise Ananda beats 86/90 clearly. I have visited NTH 86 & seen 90/91 & it's quite far from NH8 & most importantly in between locations will take another 3 years to get developed. I have seen The external paints are peeling off plastered walls. However layout & space between towers are unmatched, signature of DLF.
    I expect Ananda to be delivered by march 15 & better choice than NTH.

BTW, the road underneath sector 81 Flyover on NH8 are operational now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

More so it is DLF which has a CLEAN OC which implies(unless proof to the contrary is presented):-
    - It has applied for minimum power load with electricity department,
    - It has been inspected and FAR approved has been constructed in accordance,
    - All structures have been certified by a qualified Architect and an Engineer,
    - No pending fees, taxes in terms of EDC/IDC/Labour Cess/Compounding fee is due,
    - EC related conditions havee been adhered to and updated with the State board/MoEF,
    - Registry means government is a party to transaction and builder has filed necessary affidavits
    - RWA is in place and builder will be required to file a deed of conveyance against part/full OC within stipulated time in favour of RWA, for common areas or else pay hefty fines.
    - RTM offers rental avenues which can reduce the burden of EMIs/self occupied rentals.
    - EWS construction and allotment is in place
    - Other licensing conditions including fire safety, solar energy, ground water harvesting, effluent treatment/stp etc.
    - Any unethical charges can always be contested post registry.
    - Habitation and social eco system has started taking root after initial teething problems at DLF

Thank you for your detailed response.
    CommentQuote
    Can senior members pls suggest what will the best price excl plc if any for sector 86 and sector 90

I agree with Sayan regarding locational advantage of Ananda.

But you are already paying 1000 Rs/Sq. Ft for that. ( I guess Ananda should cost you around 5200 and DLF should be around 4200.).

If you are deciding to go for NTH and still considering NTH90, I will suggest you to take a look NTH 91 as it is nearby.

Advantages of NTH91- Single complex, more open area. Galleria 91 and Modern school (Both are proposed, don't know when it will be a reality) nearby. Plotted development nearby- Garden city park is just opposite .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, while searching for unit in nth,dealers told me there is problem of seepage in nth as dlf originally launched at very low cost and since he had to provide apartments so it cut cost in materials used.may i know is this correct.pls advice
    CommentQuote
    Hi all, while searching for unit in nth,dealers told me there is problem of seepage in nth as dlf originally launched at very low cost and since he had to provide apartments so it cut cost in materials used.may i know is this correct.pls advice

Don't go with dealers they will brain wash you for their profits.. go and visit NTH.. I don;t see seepage problem in NTH... I am also looking for flat and I went to NTH and it is coming nicely...

Regarding cost.. Builders can't be trusted .. even if they will sell at higher cost.. they will spend minimum viable on construction...

Few of the reasons I guess NTH was launched at low prices were..
    - it was 6 years back.. so don't compare with new lanches
    - When it was launched, it was no where...it was in fields without roads
    - DLF has lot of land there and to start with they can't sell first project with premium
    - Now they are seiing rest of the projects with premium and I checked most of the contractors are same.. (so same construction material etc.)

Do proper investigation and spend time visiting projects before making mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HelloHi
    They have paid all. I am having flat in sec 90 and taken possession and they cleared before possession. The only trick they did was they issued possession letter early and they paid delayed penalty till the time of issue of possession only and not till actual possession.

Yup. He may be looking for one more..
    CommentQuote