Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it correct info that PLC was merged with BSP for some units later to save on extrs service tax applicable on PLCs.

NTH buyers plz respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    I have visited the NTH site many times now and do not see a major seepage issue. I would suggest you to go for NTH because of 1) bigger sized apartments 2) lesser BSP 3) Ready to move-in

Best of luck! I am also in the same boat and have finalised NTH for purchase.

Yes shane even iam also looking to close deal by next month.but my wife is convinced about park view ananda as she saw 2-3 flats in park view city and found better construction quality of bestech then dlf.lets see which side of coin comes in toss
    CommentQuote
  • From NTH90 FB Page

Relaying of internal roads completed at NTH-90
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TonyStark
    Dear Members, I am in the process of booking a 2700 sf 4bhk unit in NTH90 towers M & N. I have a few queries and will be highly grateful if I can get your quick guidance (see image).

1) Is the approach going to be from the 24M wide road finally or is it still unclear since the road does not exist today - Yes
    2) Is the dotted straight line infront of Tower N a revenue rasta? - Yes, but it does not pass through towers M & N
    3) There is a small separate piece of triangular land infront of Tower M. I hope it’s not ‘others land’. - That is an old plan that you have attached. There is no others land on the site
    4) Who owns the land behind towers M & N? Any idea as to what will be coming up there in the future? Incase I purchase a back facing unit. - There is no concrete info on this. This land might still be unsold
    5) Is there a drawback to stay in these towers since they are separated from the rest of the complex? However, these towers do have a separate club and swimming pool. - On the contrary, these towers have the lowest apartment density in the entire complex

Any other suggestion or feedback is welcome since I’d be taking a huge loan on this property for end-use and thus want to be absolutely sure.

Thanks

I've tried to answer these since I've recently closed a deal here.

I'd suggest you to go for these towers as 1) You don't have to cough up 5 lacs extra for an unnecessary parking 2) The premium will be calculated on 2630 sf and not 2727 sf 3) The resale BSP will be lesser than what you will get in the other RTM towers.

In case you are looking for a RTM option then you should look at tower P,Q,R basis your financials. Best of luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    I've tried to answer these since I've recently closed a deal here.

I'd suggest you to go for these towers as 1) You don't have to cough up 5 lacs extra for an unnecessary parking 2) The premium will be calculated on 2630 sf and not 2727 sf 3) The resale BSP will be lesser than what you will get in the other RTM towers.

In case you are looking for a RTM option then you should look at tower P,Q,R basis your financials. Best of luck!

Thanks a ton. This is the first genuine response I have received to my queries. I am more inclined towards NTH with each passing day :)
    CommentQuote
  • hi NTH residents,

Can someone please suggest any company/contractor for getting wooden work done at home at reasonable prices.

Also if anyone knows good place to arrange modular kitchen .

regards
    CommentQuote
  • 86 vs 90 vs 91

Hi All,

can you please suggest which nth is better in 86 vs 90 vs 91. Initially, I thought 86 nth because its on the corridor road and near to nh8 compare to 90 and 91 but I see people recommending 91 also. Can seniors please add their inputs?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi All,

can you please suggest which nth is better in 86 vs 90 vs 91. Initially, I thought 86 nth because its on the corridor road and near to nh8 compare to 90 and 91 but I see people recommending 91 also. Can seniors please add their inputs?
    Thanks.

NTH 91 is more open and low in density. If your priority is in staying, I guess NTH91 should be better. Rest, visit the apartments before taking a call.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks domum, yes I mean it for end use and plan to move early 2016.

Originally Posted by Domum
    NTH 91 is more open and low in density. If your priority is in staying, I guess NTH91 should be better. Rest, visit the apartments before taking a call.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Thanks.

Sec-91 will provide you the most open spaces. So if its for end-use go for it. Although, it is the one most farther from the highway. All sectors have their pros n cons.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks, shane....how do you rate nth 86? do you think one can get good projects in 82,83 within 4500-4700 range? i am interested in 3+1 or 4bhk.
    Originally Posted by shane13
    Sec-91 will provide you the most open spaces. So if its for end-use go for it. Although, it is the one most farther from the highway. All sectors have their pros n cons.
    CommentQuote
    thanks, shane....how do you rate nth 86? do you think one can get good projects in 82,83 within 4500-4700 range? i am interested in 3+1 or 4bhk.

I will comment on NTH. There is no 3 + 1 but only 4 bhk. You can get RTM 2350 at 4300-4600, RTM 2727 at 4300-4500 and UC 2727 at 4200-4300.

2727 is only available in sec-90 & 91.
    CommentQuote
    thanks, shane....how do you rate nth 86? do you think one can get good projects in 82,83 within 4500-4700 range? i am interested in 3+1 or 4bhk.

In new ggn in range of 4500~4700 u can get nth ,Spaze privy at4, mapsco,and gurgaon one
    CommentQuote
  • thanks, shane and vik...
    vik - i want to stay away from sec 84 as I already have an investment in antriksh heights and dont see it going anywhere...this time i want to go a for a reputed builder as its for end use ; thus was interested in dlf or vatika..
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by vik thakur
    In new ggn in range of 4500~4700 u can get nth ,Spaze privy at4, mapsco,and gurgaon one
    CommentQuote
  • Then go with dlf.but i am personaly inclined on nth 86 As location is on main corridor and dlf skycourt is also adgecent+ more closer to. Nh 8. Beside this commercial belt is closer to 86 then 90,91
    CommentQuote