Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have an 1845 sq feet apartment in this project sector 86 , i want to sell and i want to ask the Sr. members when can i expect rate of 4000 .Anyone is aware of the last deal rate,my flat is non plc .

thanks
    shalu-
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I have been trying to exit NTH for past 3 months contacting brokers, posts on 99 acres etc and all positive responses expect me take payment in cheque + color component. I had invested all white w/o loan and seem my "cheque only" condition is big barrier to conclude a deal (even with discount).

Should I give up and accept that all white will turn grey and use color component invest in resale? Or should I persist?
    CommentQuote
  • It will take time to find buyer who will pay All check deal but I would say it is worth the wait.. I have been through this situation and waited for 4-6 months for my property as I was asking for all white deal which otherwise I could have disposed in 1 month or so..It is reality of India :)

Originally Posted by Manusingi
    Hi - I have been trying to exit NTH for past 3 months contacting brokers, posts on 99 acres etc and all positive responses expect me take payment in cheque + color component. I had invested all white w/o loan and seem my "cheque only" condition is big barrier to conclude a deal (even with discount).

Should I give up and accept that all white will turn grey and use color component invest in resale? Or should I persist?
    CommentQuote
  • Also it would be unreal if someone can share his/her experience/ opinion on selling property successfully in white.

Thanks!
    Manu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    It will take time to find buyer who will pay All check deal but I would say it is worth the wait.. I have been through this situation and waited for 4-6 months for my property as I was asking for all white deal which otherwise I could have disposed in 1 month or so..It is reality of India :)

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Any tips to keep in mind?

Thanks!
    Manu
    CommentQuote
  • Finding an all white deal is often troublesome & would involve much more efforts on your part in terms of finding somebody who has similar needs & also u might need to suitably adjust ( read decrease ) your selling price to offset the taxation part, the buyer would encounter in a all white deal . Maybe, the discount u r offering is not good enough .

Hi - I have been trying to exit NTH for past 3 months contacting brokers, posts on 99 acres etc and all positive responses expect me take payment in cheque + color component. I had invested all white w/o loan and seem my "cheque only" condition is big barrier to conclude a deal (even with discount).

CommentQuote
  • Only Tip I can give is stick to white/check demand because many brokers will lure you with different offers... And be patient :) as you will find very less buyers who are willing to pay all white especially when downpayment is big lumpsum..

Yeah as Manoj suggested discount from current marketprice.. I sold by giving discount of 3-4 lakhs..

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Any tips to keep in mind?

Thanks!
    Manu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Only Tip I can give is stick to white/check demand because many brokers will lure you with different offers... And be patient :) as you will find very less buyers who are willing to pay all white especially when downpayment is big lumpsum..

Yeah as Manoj suggested discount from current marketprice.. I sold by giving discount of 3-4 lakhs..

Thanks Manu & Manoj for the advice.
    patience + discount is the way forward :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone knows the NTH current price, I want to exit at 4500

thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Anyone knows the NTH current price, I want to exit at 4500

thx

is it joke of the day ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Anyone knows the NTH current price, I want to exit at 4500

thx

Another six months and you will get this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    Another six months and you will get this rate.

What's the current going rate for resale in NTH in sector 86, 90 and 91? Are there any difference in rates in these sectors? Also what are the future prospects in say 6 months to 1 year?
    CommentQuote
  • This would probably be the best area to live in, considering the vicinity. DLF will develop it and the fact that it is next to manesar which is already developed it benefits both ways, would be easy to rent out soon after completion.

5000 should be the rate in one year. The new DLF project is launched around that price, so an existing ready to move property should not command anything less.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    This would probably be the best area to live in, considering the vicinity. DLF will develop it and the fact that it is next to manesar which is already developed it benefits both ways, would be easy to rent out soon after completion.
    5000 should be the rate in one year. The new DLF project is launched around that price, so an existing ready to move property should not command anything less.

When DLF is offering possession ?? what's the current resale rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    When DLF is offering possession ?? what's the current resale rate?

Possession should be expected by mid next year. Haven't checked the resale rates. Should be around 3800-4000 depending on the size.
    CommentQuote