Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    thanks, shane and vik...
    vik - i want to stay away from sec 84 as I already have an investment in antriksh heights and dont see it going anywhere...this time i want to go a for a reputed builder as its for end use ; thus was interested in dlf or vatika..
    Thanks.

If u can stretch ur budget little bit then bestech ananda is a great option. Bang on main 75 mtr road 800 mtr frm nh 8 + bestech s maintanance record in all its delivered project
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent and Important.... All NTH Owner's Meeting with DLF on August 23rd 2014 Saturday at 12 Noon at DLF NTH Sector 86.

As you all are aware maintenance for NTH has started with effect from August 01st 2014. The maintenance rates decided for NTH are as follows

1. Rs. 1.97/ 1.99 per sqft per month plus
    2. Rs 250/- PM per Parking Plus
    3. Common area electricity bill

Thus a meeting has been arranged with DLF officials for all owners on August 23rd 2014 (This Saturday), at 12 Noon at NTH Sector 86. This will give all owners an opportunity to understand how the calculations have been derived and have their questions and concerns answered by DLF.

The meeting will also have site visit to all three Sectors where one can see the progress made and facilities started.

Lastly the meeting will also give an opportunity to discuss other issues regarding the project and construction...

Please ensure your presence at the meeting.

See you all at NTH.

Please note that this is not a Protest.

Regards

NTH Association
    CommentQuote
  • From NTH 90 FB page
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • DLF ordered to pay Rs 6 lakh to buyer in failed project

NEW DELHI: Real estate firm DLF has been asked to pay Rs 6 lakh to a man, who had booked a flat in its project which failed to take off, by a consumer forum here which held it guilty of deficiency in service and "unfair trade practice".

"...we hold opposite party (OP) guilty of deficiency and unfair trade practice in not refunding the deposit. We direct OP to return Rs 5 lakh...and pay compensation of Rs 1 lakh for harassment, deficiency and litigation expenses," New Delhi District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, presided by C K Chaturvedi, said.

It noted that it was one of the many cases against the construction company with regard to its failed project and directed DLF New Gurgaon Homes Developers Pvt Ltd to pay the money to Gurgaon-based Ashesh Nanda.

The forum's bench, also comprising member S R Chaudhary, held that once the project has failed, there is no question of consumer being forced to continue with booking for such a project as it was "only imaginary castle building".

"This forum has already in number of cases of this project of opposite party has ordered refund of provisional deposit, after holding that once the project has failed, there is no question of consumer being forced to continue with booking for such a project for lay off... The provisional booking without anything moving forward in reality is only imaginary castle building and unfair trade practice," the forum said. Nanda had told the forum that he had made provisional booking in company's New Town Heights project in Gurgaon by depositing Rs five lakh on March 31, 2008.

The company denied the allegations saying that the exit option was not available to Nanda as he had not deposited a part of his payment.

DLF ordered to pay Rs 6 lakh to buyer in failed project - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • From NTH 90 FB page
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • NTH is looking good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    From NTH 90 FB page

Hi
    Greetings

the huge tree in picture two gives age, continuity, permanence and certainty to the project.

Pleased to know that a 20-30 years tree was not chopped off. Landscaping and aboriculture makes the compound peaceful, green, open, uncluttered, well laid out and looks good to live in.

Besides unlike VATIKA, they have all the relevant clearances along with Occupation Certificate.

As anticipated, Vatika 8x buyers have taken it consumer court for possessions without OC.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

i am interested to buy new town heights 3+1...could you pl share the relevant contacts and the estimate price of this.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking at sector 86 and 90...
    CommentQuote
  • can some one tell all inclusive price
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinanc2005
    Hi,

i am interested to buy new town heights 3+1...could you pl share the relevant contacts and the estimate price of this.

Thanks

when i was looking few months back, a good located unit was available @4500-@4700 even if 4 or 3 BHK. It depends upon where you want the unit, I was looking for lower floor, sun facing. Overall the project is coming up nicely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Could you share the bsp n other charges where deal can be closed ?

Please assist me as well. I want to move out of Takshila Heights. Please guide.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF asks independent directors for ways to grow Rs 2K crore rental business

NEW DELHI: India's largest realty firm DLF has asked the company's independent directors to suggest ways to push the growth of its rental business.

DLF's rental income from commercial properties, including offices and shopping malls, was Rs 1,950 crore last fiscal. It is targeting 8 per cent growth in the rental business this fiscal to Rs 2,100 crore.

DLF said the Board of Directors, in its meeting on August 29, "requested the independent directors of the company who are members of the Audit Committee, chaired by K N Memani to comprehensively evaluate, review and recommend various strategic options available for the Company to drive sustainable and long term growth and development of the rental business".

The independent directors have also been asked to recommend the optimum structure for the rental business in order to improve efficiency and to reduce conflicts of interest, if any, inter-se affiliated persons/entities in keeping with the best corporate governance practices, DLF said in a filing to the BSE.

In a separate filing, DLF said the board has appointed Lt Gen Aditya Singh (Retd) as a non-executive independent director. "With this appointment, the company is fully compliant with clause 49 of the listing agreement."

The company now has seven independent directors. DLF has about 28 million sq ft of operational commercial area, of which about 2.5 million sq ft is retail. It has three operational malls in the national capital.

Rental income could reach Rs 2,500 crore during 2015-16 on the back of normal 8-10 per cent growth plus additional Rs 200 crore coming from Noida mall, sources had said earlier this month.

DLF has divided its entire operations into two divisions -- development business (DevCo) and rental business (RentCo).

Earlier this month, DLF stated in an analyst presentation that the attributable net debt to RentCo (commercial arm) will continue to increase as RentCo EBITDA rises. "Target is to make DevCo (residential arm) debt free," it said.

DLF's net debt stood at Rs 19,064 crore as on June 30. DLF posted 29 per cent fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 127.77 crore in the first quarter of this fiscal compared with Rs 181.19 crore a year-ago.

For the last fiscal, DLF had posted a net profit of Rs 646 crore over a turnover of Rs 9,790 crore.

DLF has a total developable potential of 307 million sq ft, of which 57 million sq ft area is under construction.

DLF asks independent directors for ways to grow Rs 2K crore rental business - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Some photos of NTH 91 from the facebook site..https://www.facebook.com/NTH91Condo
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote