Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bittuc123
    Shane out of curiosity and no offence intended are you a pure BIG DLF enthusiast or do you have any commercial obligation or interest in promoting DLF on this forum?

Again no offence intended.

Dear bittuc,

Had you taken the pain of going through a few pages of this thread, you would know that I am a recent DLF residential buyer? So yes, I am a big DLF enthusiast!

I am just sharing whatever's been shared on the DLF FB page with me. You seem to be the only person who seems to be having a problem with that?

What do you think is against forum rules? Kindly elaborate. So yes, I am a big DLF enthusiast!

I am just sharing whatever's been shared on the DLF FB page with me. You seem to be the only person who seems to be having a problem with that?

What do you think is against forum rules? Kindly elaborate.
    CommentQuote
    Shane out of curiosity and no offence intended are you a pure BIG DLF enthusiast or do you have any commercial obligation or interest in promoting DLF on this forum?

Again no offence intended.

And yes, I hope you know that this thread is dedicated to 'DLF New Town Heights'.

Do you want me to talk about some other builder and spam this thread?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Dear bittuc,

Had you taken the pain of going through a few pages of this thread, you would know that I am a recent DLF residential buyer? So yes, I am a big DLF enthusiast!

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate your candid response. I don't have any problems with that. What I feel is that if u are mirroring DLF's Facebook posts here then you are really replicating the commercial solicitation cum customer service that DLF is doing on their Facebook page. I would assume that you would have evaluated that you are not doing any copyright violation (if at all u or DLF cares) by picking up the material from there.

I am not looking for any response here thanks. Again it was just out of inquisitiveness.
    Apologies if I have flared you up. Please enjoy your new purchase and best wishes!

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate your candid response. I don't have any problems with that. What I feel is that if u are mirroring DLF's Facebook posts here then you are really replicating the commercial solicitation cum customer service that DLF is doing on their Facebook page. I would assume that you would have evaluated that you are not doing any copyright violation (if at all u or DLF cares) by picking up the material from there.

I am not looking for any response here thanks. Again it was just out of inquisitiveness.
    Apologies if I have flared you up. Please enjoy your new purchase and best wishes!

CommentQuote

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • The FB is Condominium Association managed , not © of DLF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahaguru
    The FB is Condominium Association managed , not © of DLF

NTH Association FB Page managed by RWA

NTH 86/90/91 Condo Association manged by DLF
    CommentQuote
  • © rest with condominium association not dlf you can check it in about sections.... even if it is under full control of dlf...they dont have ©
    CommentQuote
  • I think DLF has again proved that they are undoubted leaders of giving furnished products in Delhi NCR... Might be many builders can copy on the prices and quote all the same specs... But when it is about bringing alll specs at one place.... There is nobody better than DLF... and this DLF has prooved again in NTH.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks share for sharing beautiful pics of the apartments... and letting us know about the updates in regards to the project carried out on NTH....

Originally Posted by shane13
    Dear bittuc,

CommentQuote
  • Nth 90
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How far is DLF NTH Sec 86 from Delhi/GGN toll &
    what is current rate in Resale and in fresh(If available)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bombayre
    How far is DLF NTH Sec 86 from Delhi/GGN toll &

It would be around 22km.rates depend upon location and seller but normally deals are happening around 4600-4700 for 3plus 1.but you can get better deal if you try specially in nth90.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bombayre
    How far is DLF NTH Sec 86 from Delhi/GGN toll &

Around 25 kms from Ambi mall toll and 5 kms from KD toll.

3BHK/1830 sf ready-to-move at ~1.1cr in resale. Do go a few pages back for detailed calculations shared.
    CommentQuote
  • when i checked for a good unit lower floor park facing, lower unit i got a quote of 4700-4800 for 4bhk. i think its a good buy, but i do not have that budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    when i checked for a good unit lower floor park facing, lower unit i got a quote of 4700-4800 for 4bhk. i think its a good buy, but i do not have that budget.

What size, 2350 or 2730 sf? Also, which sector did you check these rates for? These seem to be on the higher side for 4BHK units.
    CommentQuote