Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PrDasa
    Dear All,

Can anyone guide me how many families have moved in NHT till now? (owners + tenants)
    I am looking for 3 BHK for end use and may move in immediately (even though the area is still under development and may take 4-5 years to get fully ready)
    PD

About 180 families across the 3 sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • I got his mail from a broker. not sure if this is true

Hi all,

Below is the important update about DLF NTH :-

1. DLF has recently sold almost 1 lakh sq ft of commercial office space near NTH to a large US based multinational company.

2. This MNC also requires 200 apartment for its employees and has shortlisted NTH for the purpose. Reason for choosing NTH is that it is the only condominium in the vicinity which is ready to move and these many ready to move apartments are available at one place.

3. It is reported that they have bought some 20 apartments from DLF from its inventory 5200 per sq ft and has mandated to a couple of large brokers to procure balance from the open market upto a maximum price of 5000 per sq ft. DLF is reported to have agreed to transfer these apartments to this MNC without insisting for buying additional parking as a part of the deal!!!

4. Requirement is for all sizes for various seniority of their employees.

5. Many financiers having knowledge of this inside info have started buying files 4500 bps to sell it forward 5000 to this MNC.

6. Be very sure if you are planning to sell your NTH apartment.

7. Don't be a loser when financiers end up making good money out of your life long investment.

Be ready to enjoy the benefit of your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix32
    I got his mail from a broker. not sure if this is true

Hi all,

1. DLF has recently sold almost 1 lakh sq ft of commercial office space near NTH to a large US based multinational company.

2. This MNC also requires 200 apartment for its employees and has shortlisted NTH for the purpose. Reason for choosing NTH is that it is the only condominium in the vicinity which is ready to move and these many ready to move apartments are available at one place.

3. It is reported that they have bought some 20 apartments from DLF from its inventory 5200 per sq ft and has mandated to a couple of large brokers to procure balance from the open market upto a maximum price of 5000 per sq ft. DLF is reported to have agreed to transfer these apartments to this MNC without insisting for buying additional parking as a part of the deal!!!

5. Many financiers having knowledge of this inside info have started buying files 4500 bps to sell it forward 5000 to this MNC.

7. Don't be a loser when financiers end up making good money out of your life long investment.

THere is no Ready to move in commercial by DLF close to NTH... Nearest is on SPR which was already sold long back and there was hardly any inventory left. There are many ready to move in Apartments availble on SPR or Sohna Road which is much closer to SPR Commercial then NTH.

Can you please share the source of this info coz i think this information is wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a mail from broker. I am also not sure if this is right. That is why I have posted on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Good marketing
    First with photos edited by photoshop and now this new rumour.
    CommentQuote
  • Desperate property dealers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    THere is no Ready to move in commercial by DLF close to NTH... Nearest is on SPR which was already sold long back and there was hardly any inventory left. There are many ready to move in Apartments availble on SPR or Sohna Road which is much closer to SPR Commercial then NTH.

Can you please share the source of this info coz i think this information is wrong.

Source :- Shaitani dimaag of IDLE Brokers..

Business chalane ka formula :)
    CommentQuote
  • Heard from one the valuable/ trustworthy source of info in IREF, that the News is partially true. It's DLF commercial but not at Garden City. In fact it's in Sector 74A, SPR to NH8 intersection zone. Location is min 10 km away from NTH. Major beneficiaries will be sector 76-77- SPR properties.
    Originally Posted by rd_bmw
    Source :- Shaitani dimaag of IDLE Brokers..

Business chalane ka formula :)

Originally Posted by manujmohla

Originally Posted by matrix32
    I got his mail from a broker. not sure if this is true

Hi all,

CommentQuote
  • Which one of NTH is a good buy right now for 2bhk RTM. What kind of Rent one can expect currently and 2-3 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Which one of NTH is a good buy right now for 2bhk RTM. What kind of Rent one can expect currently and 2-3 years from now.

My IREF guru is in the hunt again, DLF NTH just got rerated :) :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Which one of NTH is a good buy right now for 2bhk RTM. What kind of Rent one can expect currently and 2-3 years from now.

Rent currently is around 14 k plus maintainance for 3 bhk plus Sq flat of approximately 2000 sq ft super area. I do not think there are any 2 bhk in NTH. I am not sure and even if they are there, they will be very very few in numbers.

There are mixed opinions about which sector is best but generally sector 86 has always commanded small premium due to location. However I feel there is no significant difference and decision can be taken based more on location of flat with in the sector and rates rather than sector. However sector 90 has a pocket where only three blocks are there, which may be avoided in my opinion.

Rent should increase by 3 k over next 3 years due to better infrastructure plus the remaining increase will depend on overall rates going up of NTH. As by and large 2 percent yield rule for real estate rent in gurgaon will hold good here too.
    CommentQuote
  • Ravika - Need more help. You said "However sector 90 has a pocket where only two blocks are there, which may be avoided in my opinion. "

What are these 2 blocks in sector 90?
    CommentQuote
  • I think TCS is coming to Sector 74A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    Ravika - Need more help. You said "However sector 90 has a pocket where only two blocks are there, which may be avoided in my opinion. "

What are these 2 blocks in sector 90?

This is pocket containing 3 blocks of PQ and R block. As this is very small pocket and I am not sure will it have it's own club and other facilities which would be available in bigger pockets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravika
    This is pocket containing 3 blocks of PQ and R block. As this is very small pocket and I am not sure will it have it's own club and other facilities which would be available in bigger pockets.

It has its own club, in fact it has a club with more facilities than others because DLF Select Homes are in this compound which was sold at a higher price and with added club facilities. Also in front of this complex there is a very large green area which will never have any housing and would probably be developed into a large park.
    CommentQuote