Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea of the PIN code of NTH 90? I am getting multiple results from Google.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    any idea of the pin code of nth 90? I am getting multiple results from google.

CommentQuote
  • I was making up mind on buying 3BHK at NTH for end use and then came this news about SEBI banning DLF from the share market. While some may argue that share market has nothing to do with on-ground real estate, but the fear within many flat owners of under construction properties is that DLF may find increasingly difficult to arrange funds now and might further delay already delayed projects. It remains to be seen what approach DLF will take to raise funds - release units at resale prices of already constructed properties (if they have any unit left), or raise the maintenance amount??

This may also delay their plans to develop the sector and bring up commercial Infrastructure like Galleria 2.
    Or in the hindsight they may speed up bringing clubs and commercial spaces faster to raise funds. This all depends on their intentions.
    We are already reading a lot about flat owners of their Moti Nagar project.

Would like to know views of NTH owners and experts of real estate industry.
    CommentQuote
  • I have an understanding that apartment possession has been given mostly. If that is the case, NTH would remain a good buy (great quality and location). The other things like Market, there are many commercial activities seen in all the sectors, so that solves the issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Getting a deal in NTH Sec-86 1930 sf. @4,400 80% white. Unit is pool facing 5th floor. This is through a common friend so no brokerage (will involve a known lawyer though) and some trust element is there. I haven't physically examined the location or unit as yet and will do that during first week of November. Owner is little relaxed so I have some time. In the meanwhile, I am trying to gather as much information as possible. I intend to hold this unit for at least 5 years as a relatively safe bet on New Gurgaon.

1) DLF sent out possession letter for this unit a few months back but owner didn't pay any heed. Would it involve some interest penalties on the unpaid amount?

2) I have read about an issue regarding additional 5 lacs as parking charge. What's the latest on that, is DLF levying this on all buyers?

3) Last, is it a good price? Would it be a better bet than Sector 90 or 91.

Regards,
    Sourabh
    CommentQuote
  • U have to crack this deal n enjoy the investment for coming 5 years... U will feel proud in 2019.It is a ready to use property from DLF.So it is out of risk from current DLF situation.
    Congratulations in advance....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Does any body know when will registry start in NTH?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Hi Guys,

Getting a deal in NTH Sec-86 1930 sf. @4,400 80% white. Unit is pool facing 5th floor. This is through a common friend so no brokerage (will involve a known lawyer though) and some trust element is there. I haven't physically examined the location or unit as yet and will do that during first week of November. Owner is little relaxed so I have some time. In the meanwhile, I am trying to gather as much information as possible. I intend to hold this unit for at least 5 years as a relatively safe bet on New Gurgaon.

1) DLF sent out possession letter for this unit a few months back but owner didn't pay any heed. Would it involve some interest penalties on the unpaid amount?

2) I have read about an issue regarding additional 5 lacs as parking charge. What's the latest on that, is DLF levying this on all buyers?

Regards,
    Sourabh

In my knowledge you can easily get units around 4000-4100 as per current market conditions, over supply .....
    CommentQuote
  • Registry and Resale Price of DLF New Town Heights

The current resale BSP for DLF New Town Heights is 4400/- psf not 4000-4100 sq ft. Mr. Ravika the registry in DLF New Town Heights will start within the next 6 months from now.
    CommentQuote
  • The BSP of good deals is 4500-4600 psf, even heard that registry is going to start soon. I never got deals at 4000, I think gone are those days. Prices would go upward with all the amenities coming up and area getting more and more possessions. Hats off to DLF for working towards required facilities to make the area habitable.

Per the map seems like there is a golf course opposite to NTH ?????

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Any insight around golf course near to NTH ?????

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Hi Guys,

Regards,
    Sourabh

Hello,

Any feedback on my specific questions highlighted in 1,2 and 3?

Thanks!

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • sourabh - is the price BSP or does it include PLC as well because 4400 BSP looks on the higher side to me but at the same time you are paying 80% in white.

Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Hello,

Any feedback on my specific questions highlighted in 1,2 and 3?

Thanks!

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    sourabh - is the price BSP or does it include PLC as well because 4400 BSP looks on the higher side to me but at the same time you are paying 80% in white.

Hi Courtyard,

I am getting this as an AI rate. Of course, last installment linked to possession would be due.

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • what is AI rate? 4400 BSP seems a good deal (if you are getting what you wanted in terms of the apartment specification)
    CommentQuote