Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Hi Courtyard,

I am getting this as an AI rate. Of course, last installment linked to possession would be due.

Regards,
    S

hi sourabh - are you saying it includes EDC,IDC,Plc etc. if yes, then it appears to be a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    hi sourabh - are you saying it includes EDC,IDC,Plc etc. if yes, then it appears to be a good deal.

Yes, it's all in price. I believe there is nothing additional. Though details such as extra parking, penal interest etc. are not clear as yet. I will update this post when I receive info. Thanks!

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Yes, it's all in price. I believe there is nothing additional. Though details such as extra parking, penal interest etc. are not clear as yet. I will update this post when I receive info. Thanks!

Regards,
    S

Hi
    Greetings

Get clarity and lap it up, if getting all inclusive pool facing 5th floor.

Appears to be a very good deal, though doubt it.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • 4400 including plc, edc :) doubt it, do find out. haha..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    4400 including plc, edc :) doubt it, do find out. haha..

Unless its a zero PLC unit, still its low, but arguable.
    CommentQuote
    sourabh - is the price BSP or does it include PLC as well because 4400 BSP looks on the higher side to me but at the same time you are paying 80% in white.

Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Hi Courtyard,

I am getting this as an AI rate. Of course, last installment linked to possession would be due.

Regards,
    S

Originally Posted by courtyard

4400 might include PLC but definitely exclude EDC/IDC, Parking etc. These charges will be around 10-15 lacs basis apartment size.
    CommentQuote
  • With God's grace, finally got the property transfer done yesterday

Details: DLF NTH Sec-90/ 4BHK + S/ 2630 sf/ Lower floor/ 2 parkings/ at 4075 per sf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    With God's grace, finally got the property transfer done yesterday

Details: DLF NTH Sec-90/ 4BHK + S/ 2630 sf/ Lower floor/ 2 parkings/ at 4075 per sf

shane - if u dont mind then can u pls pm the total cost of the flat?? or just give an idea of other charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    shane - if u dont mind then can u pls pm the total cost of the flat?? or just give an idea of other charges?

shane - if i may ask can you please share the total cost. Also, i had heard that 2630 sqft apartments were escalated to 2727sqft. do you still have 2630sqft apartment available?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden

1.4 CR (excluding stamp duty & brokerage and including future super area increase by 97 sf). Other charges amount to some 13 lacs. Just like to add that I paid a hefty some as token/bayana to get this rate.
    CommentQuote
    shane - if i may ask can you please share the total cost. Also, i had heard that 2630 sqft apartments were escalated to 2727sqft. do you still have 2630sqft apartment available?

Total cost mentioned in the earlier post.

2 towers viz. M & N are 95% complete (under construction). Benefits - 1) Pay premium on 2630 sf and NOT 2727 sf 2) Save 5 lacs on those unnecessary extra parking charges :D

The super area increase will only be applicable for payment at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
    Total cost mentioned in the earlier post.

2 towers viz. M & N are 95% complete (under construction). Benefits - 1) Pay premium on 2630 sf and NOT 2727 sf 2) Save 5 lacs on those unnecessary extra parking charges :D

The super area increase will only be applicable for payment at the time of possession.

shane - sorry but 1.4 cr includes 13 lac as other amount or is that additional? also, can you please share what made you choose nth90 over nth86?
    CommentQuote
    shane - sorry but 1.4 cr includes 13 lac as other amount or is that additional? also, can you please share what made you choose nth90 over nth86?

Yes it includes 13 lac.

NTH 86 does not have 2727 size. Also, I wanted to save 5 lac on additional parking and extra premium (by going for under-construction) as anyways I will not move into NTH immediately.
    CommentQuote
    1.4 CR (excluding stamp duty & brokerage and including future super area increase by 97 sf). Other charges amount to some 13 lacs. Just like to add that I paid a hefty some as token/bayana to get this rate.

Congrats Shane,

Can write the breakupof 1.4cr please ?.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • This was the status of towers M & N a month back..... Work was going on at a good pace
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote