Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    This was the status of towers M & N a month back..... Work was going on at a good pace

is it seriously true that nth86 does not have 2727sqft flat? i always thought nth86 has both 2727 and 2330 apartments.

Congrats for your new house....hope you give us a house warming party on iref...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArpanSharma
    Congrats Shane,

Can write the breakupof 1.4cr please ?.

Thanks

Broadly:
    BSP + PLC = 82L
    Other Charges = 13L
    Premium = 35L
    Last Instalment = 6L (on possession)
    Super area increase = 3.5L (on possession)

The above does not include brokerage and stamp duty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    is it seriously true that nth86 does not have 2727sqft flat? i always thought nth86 has both 2727 and 2330 apartments.

Congrats for your new house....hope you give us a house warming party on iref...:D

:bab (4)::bab (51)::bab (48):
    CommentQuote
    Yes it includes 13 lac.

NTH 86 does not have 2727 size. Also, I wanted to save 5 lac on additional parking and extra premium (by going for under-construction) as anyways I will not move into NTH immediately.

Hi Shane,

Congrats on your purchase! What is this additional parking issue? Is it applicable on 1930 units in 86 as well?

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Hi Shane,

Congrats on your purchase! What is this additional parking issue? Is it applicable on 1930 units in 86 as well?

Regards,
    S

Owners who have made 100% payment and still willing to sell have to compulsorily purchase 1 extra parking for Rs. 5 lac so that DLF can show pending payment for property transfer. These owners are offloading this extra payment to the buyers :bab (45):

AFAIK it is applicable on all sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • when is the NTH 90 club for blocks A,B,C,D... going to be operational?
    CommentQuote
    Owners who have made 100% payment and still willing to sell have to compulsorily purchase 1 extra parking for Rs. 5 lac so that DLF can show pending payment for property transfer. These owners are offloading this extra payment to the buyers :bab (45):

AFAIK it is applicable on all sizes.

Sell the extra parking to me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Sell the extra parking to me

I was lucky not to have purchased the 'extra' one as my unit is still under construction.
    CommentQuote
    I was lucky not to have purchased the 'extra' one as my unit is still under construction.

Parking in good projects will get more roi than the actual flat.
    5 lakhs investment and atleast 12000 per year rental with no overhead and it would be most liquid asset.

Raat mai 2 baje bhi ek awaz lago to 5 buyers milege.

Ask the people living in Delhi the value of parking place.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • As per DLF ABA/BBA terms Parking can not be sold independent of flat.. so you can not be sell it,once you buy this extra parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahaguru
    As per DLF ABA/BBA terms Parking can not be sold independent of flat.. so you can not be sell it,once you buy this extra parking.

Arre poa bhi kuch hota hai 90% of Delhi house are bought and sold on poa.

Long term lease is another option say 99 years, India hai bhai sab possible hai

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • If buyer seller agree then ok,you can sell it even without poa. But it wont get get you rights as per apartment ownership act and without registration it wont be part of deed of apartment.
    CommentQuote
    If buyer seller agree then ok,you can sell it even without poa. But it wont get get you rights as per apartment ownership act and without registration it wont be part of deed of apartment.

Any part of the apartment can be let out on rent or lease and since parking too is part of apartment it can also be leased out.

Simple yet effective
    CommentQuote
  • The ABA 1.22 states "The allottee has no right to sell/ transfer or/deal with the Parking Space independent of the said apartment."
    CommentQuote
    The ABA 1.22 states "The allottee has no right to sell/ transfer or/deal with the Parking Space independent of the said apartment."

Bhai Usme exceptional clause bhi hoga
    CommentQuote