Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is dlf nth 90 2727 sq ft in tower R in 4000/ sq ft is good price to take unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stranger
    Is dlf nth 90 2727 sq ft in tower R in 4000/ sq ft is good price to take unit

Thats a very good price (probably the lowest Ive heard) for a RTM unit (tower R)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Thats a very good price (probably the lowest Ive heard) for a RTM unit (tower R)

Sir i got unit no 4 and good thing is it is transferrable unit no need to get extra parking.
    But my problem is seller is asking 3000/sq ft cheque and rest is cash as i am saleried person i dont have that much cash part.

Originally Posted by shane13

Sir can u suggest unit no 4 is good unit in tower R
    CommentQuote
    Sir i got unit no 4 and good thing is it is transferrable unit no need to get extra parking.
    But my problem is seller is asking 3000/sq ft cheque and rest is cash as i am saleried person i dont have that much cash part.

Sir this is a good rate for any unit. Cash component in resale is the sad truth of RE.
    CommentQuote

In R block unit no. 4 should get some morning sun if it is middle floor atleast. The view is also average or not bad. R block is not part of main sector 90 complex. Check the door facing, it seems south west though not sure. If the main door is facing south or south west it is not considered good from vaastu perspective. On the whole it is an average unit.
    CommentQuote
  • All the facing in this earth are good.
    Don't belive in any pundit or astrologer story.
    Belive in one God,who made all facing.
    Rest all negative and positive thinks are in our human mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    All the facing in this earth are good.

you are right the cover page of lal kitab too says

dunyibi hisab kitab hai koi khudhai dawa nahi -

however I have seen people getting ruined just by moving to south facing house so....
    CommentQuote
  • when is the NTH 90 club for blocks A,B,C,D... going to be operational?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    All the facing in this earth are good.

Khalsaji,

I personally agree with you.

If the buyer does not believe in main door facing and if the flat is for self occupation (and you do not plan to sell the flat soon) go ahead and buy any facing.

However if it is for investement, I would recommend you consider facing also one of the points. As some people believe in it, you will limit your choices for selling. Because if somebody believes in it, any amount of motivational statements (including the ones mentoned above) may not help in converting his thought process. And when you have an option while investing, why limit choice of buyers. But if you do not have choice or you are getting a very good deal please go ahead buy what ever facing.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't believe in Vastu or myths. But all of my purchased units are having majority of balconies or openings are in either South or East direction. The preferences are to have units with plenty of Air & sunlight ( particularly in winter).
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has any update?

when is the NTH 90 club for blocks A,B,C,D... going to be operational?
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

am planning to take1936 size in nth 90, could you suggest a good price and if someone has inventory.
    looking in a,b,c,,k,l towers, non plc.
    CommentQuote
  • 4600-4700 should be the price for this size with good location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    4600-4700 should be the price for this size with good location

Hi Ntkjohn,

Is it bsp or all in?

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Bsp :)