Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • And how much are extra charges? Approx
    CommentQuote
  • i doubt your suggestions in terms of costings ntkjohn.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members,

    I'm looking to buy for end use a 2727 sqft apartment in NTH, either in 86 or 90. What is approx current AI rate per sqft? THis is my first investment so bit cautious on putting in all for my house. I'm open to both RTM and can wait for sometime.
    Eagerly wait for suggestions from the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArchieB
    Hi Members,

    I'm looking to buy for end use a 2727 sqft apartment in NTH, either in 86 or 90. What is approx current AI rate per sqft? THis is my first investment so bit cautious on putting in all for my house. I'm open to both RTM and can wait for sometime.
    Eagerly wait for suggestions from the group.


    I suggest please go through the last 5-7 pages of this thread and you'll get all the answers.

    Happy hunting!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    I m looking to buy 3 BHK in NTH.
    As per my knowledge, Southerly facing flat will get good sunlight in winter & protected in Summer.
    Request senior member to comment, as i m about to finalize the deal.

    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Learner75
    Hi guys,
    I m looking to buy 3 BHK in NTH.
    As per my knowledge, Southerly facing flat will get good sunlight in winter & protected in Summer.
    Request senior member to comment, as i m about to finalize the deal.

    Thanks in advance


    Yes u can check at following link

    SunCalc - sun position, sunlight phases, sunrise, sunset, dusk and dawn times calculator
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    I am getting several deals of 3 BHK unit (1930 ft2) for min 4500/-Rs BSP park facing units in NTH 86, 90 & 91 with compulsory purchase of additional parking. For past few weeks i am trying to get unit with 95% payment made to avoid purchase of additional parking, but could not get any!!

    Request members to comment on above & which sector will be better for investment & as well as for end user purpose??

    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    While searching for 3-4 BHK units, came across the Town Houses (4 BHK + SQ Row House) of 3220 Sqft, which are for sell AI price 1.5-175 Cr in NTH.
    Request members for comment on pros & cons of Town Houses for Investment & end user prospective.
    Is it better to buy 4 BHK appt or Town House?? As there is marginal difference in price.

    Looking forward for yr valuable suggestions.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • NTH90 Towers M & N Update

    Sharing pics of NTH 90 under construction towers M & N..... The tennis 'cage' is setup, swings for children being installed, lawns, club, entrance gate and benches setup. The complex is slowly taking shape now :dance2:

    I believe this should be ready for possession within 6 months max.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Learner75
    Hi Guys,

    While searching for 3-4 BHK units, came across the Town Houses (4 BHK + SQ Row House) of 3220 Sqft, which are for sell AI price 1.5-175 Cr in NTH.
    Request members for comment on pros & cons of Town Houses for Investment & end user prospective.
    Is it better to buy 4 BHK appt or Town House?? As there is marginal difference in price.

    Looking forward for yr valuable suggestions.

    Thanks


    Dear Members,

    I need yr views/comment on above.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

    looking for a 3bhk in A,B,K,L sector 90 and A,B,C,D in sector 86.
    non plc unit, could someone suggest a good rate to buy in these towers.

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 4200-4300/- for 3 BHK unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Learner75
    4200-4300/- for 3 BHK unit


    4200-4300/- for 3 BHK unit + PLC
    for bigger units rate is hovering around 4200/- Rs + PLC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinanc2005
    hi,

    looking for a 3bhk in A,B,K,L sector 90 and A,B,C,D in sector 86.
    non plc unit, could someone suggest a good rate to buy in these towers.

    thanks


    Hi, a couple of months back the rates for 3BHK quoted to me were approx. 4400-4500 for green facing, lower floors and 4200-4300 for higher floors (excluding PLC)
    CommentQuote
  • yes the price of good located units is 4400-4500 ,

    In an year price should touch 5k. By the way flyover from NH8 would get ready very soon.
    CommentQuote