Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1419 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • let modern school take out a notice that they are open for admissions . Then see the effect on New town heights
    It was the same case in Regency park and richmond when shriram opened its school
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shunti1964
    let modern school take out a notice that they are open for admissions . Then see the effect on New town heights
    It was the same case in Regency park and richmond when shriram opened its school

opening of shri ram school in hamilton court co-incided with RE boom in ggn so it was a diff story altogether..also richmond and regency park are 5-10 mins drive from MG road or cyber city ... flawed logic
    CommentQuote
  • People are dying to get their kids admitted to modern school. For that they are ready to buy property worth rs 1 crore. They are also ready to stay 25km away from signature tower because there is modern school. And yes this area will get many new societies built up in coming 2years as we can all see that there are tons of construction work going on around nth.
    CommentQuote
  • at that time even these courts were far off no one wanted to go..similarly you will see the change after Schools start operating..once large malls construction starts, a new world wud start in this area
    CommentQuote
  • Modern school

It will be a trigger. Dlf marketing people are no fools . They have a well thought out strategy

Modern school opening will drive occupancy --- leading to consumption driven things like retails /other amenities getting a flip. manesar retail will get a boost
    Let an ad come from Modern school that we are opening up admission for nursery even if they
    are in tents people will flock
    CommentQuote
  • @ntkjohn --> which courts are you talking about?? pls clarify a bit...if you are talking about ggn district court then pls come up with a better logic..do ppl actually buy property while keeping in mind the proximity of courts?? for lawyers and criminals that might be true..will decrease the petrol consumption..

@shunti -- it will definitely be a trigger but dont expect an exodus of ppl from main ggn to new ggn just because of modern school...if kids can travel from new ggn to main ggn for schooling then reverse holds true...
    CommentQuote
  • modern school

No exodus but it comes a huge plus especially for middle class ( today these flats are for middle class only)

Dlf is not a fool modern school will say we give preference to students who stay nearby
    ( ultimate marketing tool -they did the same to regency/hamilton)

Also if you look at the parents and school admissions in delhi . You have to see to believe
    the desperation
    long lost aunts / relatives/ political contacts /money all are used

And modern is top of the heap
    CommentQuote
  • Will it ever open? I am hearing about this for 3-4 years. No Idea when they will start. I guess it will take atleast 10 years.
    CommentQuote
    No exodus but it comes a huge plus especially for middle class ( today these flats are for middle class only)

Dlf is not a fool modern school will say we give preference to students who stay nearby
    ( ultimate marketing tool -they did the same to regency/hamilton)

Also if you look at the parents and school admissions in delhi . You have to see to believe
    the desperation
    long lost aunts / relatives/ political contacts /money all are used

And modern is top of the heap

DLF se apne flats to bik nahi rahe..true sign of a genius at work....if erecting a modern school or dps led to RE boom then DLF/Unitech would have started 10 modern schools in gurgaon and why stop at modern school? uske baad bacha kya karega?? stephen's and LSR bhi khol do..new gn ke rates south delhi wale ho jayenge

modern school in delhi is top of heap..that doesn't mean modern ggn will be as coveted...its not a haldiram that u ll get the same rasgulla at every outlet...teachers and students make a school...take exmple of dps rkp vs dps ggn -- getting admission in ggn is not that difficult..and quality of education or the exposure one's kid gets at two locations are totally different...
    CommentQuote
  • Modern school

cool . Your view taken .would suggest you go through facebbook/nthassociation webpage People in 2008/9 also said do not invest in this project at 2200or my uncle said to me when i was buying sushant lok plot at 7000 in 2003 . "Nobody would come here it is a jungle".Invest in Kant enclave next to south delhi ( the project never came up)

So it is all about taking right perspective and right builder ( if i had invested in Unitech - which i nearly did or express greens dlf - i would be crying myself hoarse )

Rest leave it to your good angels ;)
    CommentQuote
    cool . Your view taken .would suggest you go through facebbook/nthassociation webpage People in 2008/9 also said do not invest in this project at 2200or my uncle said to me when i was buying sushant lok plot at 7000 in 2003 . "Nobody would come here it is a jungle".Invest in Kant enclave next to south delhi ( the project never came up)

So it is all about taking right perspective and right builder ( if i had invested in Unitech - which i nearly did or express greens dlf - i would be crying myself hoarse )

Rest leave it to your good angels ;)

NTH is a very good project..i am not denying it..few months back i recommended it to a frnd and he purchased a 3+1bhk unit in sec 90...even i have vested interest in new ggn but baseless hypes and rosy stories like modern school will lead to prices hike don't excite me...prices will increase once connectivity improves...hero honda chauk and kD toll removal are 2 big pain areas..once they re removed prices will go up..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Yes, it's all in price. I believe there is nothing additional. Though details such as extra parking, penal interest etc. are not clear as yet. I will update this post when I receive info. Thanks!

Regards,
    S

Hi Guys,

Just posting an update regarding exact pricing for this unit at NTH 86. It's a club park facing block 5th floor unit with a negotiated price tag of 4,150 bsp. Initially it was quoted at 4,400 and I was considering it an all in price. Anyhow PLC, EDC/IDC, Parking and other charges are additional. Buyer is in dire need of funds and I need to take a call within next couple of days. There is a due rebate of 9 lacs on account of timely payment etc. however DLF is not budging with cited reason as missed payment (happened due to change in payment date by DLF). Currently, the buyer discussions with DLF are on but I can only take advantage if the transfer doesn't take place. Any suggestions?

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    yes the price of good located units is 4400-4500 ,

In an year price should touch 5k. By the way flyover from NH8 would get ready very soon.

One of my close friend has finalized the deal in NTH-86, 3 BHK Green facing, Lower floor on BSP 4320/-Rs, on last Friday.

No any deal is happening above 4400/-Rs for units with good location. Investors are quoting 4500/-Rs but, no takers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    NTH is a very good project..i am not denying it..few months back i recommended it to a frnd and he purchased a 3+1bhk unit in sec 90...even i have vested interest in new ggn but baseless hypes and rosy stories like modern school will lead to prices hike don't excite me...prices will increase once connectivity improves...hero honda chauk and kD toll removal are 2 big pain areas..once they re removed prices will go up..

Information on Hero Honda flyover...picked up from NTH Facebook page.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    Information on Hero Honda flyover...picked up from NTH Facebook page.

The info was available in TOI too, posted by Venky and Domum on various threads.
    BTW, from where Modern School suddenly popped out?
    Any positive news?
    CommentQuote