Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BSP should touch 5000 very soon....
    CommentQuote
  • can someone inbox details if they have units middle or lowere middle in sector 86,90.the price i need is 4300 max.
    tower a,b,c,d,(86).K,L,A,B in 90.
    CommentQuote
  • is any flats available in resell and waht best rate should enter in this project

ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish

Dlf has just started registry for these flats . A lot of owners including myself will offload
    after registry. End of the day one saves 5L on addtional Parking and another 3l on Registry/transfer charges
    So market should be more liquid after that

Rest is your choice
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 3BHK/4BHK in NTH 3500/- psf

Let me know if anyone is willing to offload 3BHK/4BHK in NTH @3500 psf

a. We are couple of families willing to buy 4 units on same floor
    b. This is for our end use
    c. Rate which we are looking at is 3500/- psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homefinde

Hi
    Greetings

is it BSP or All inclusive???

Cheers
    CommentQuote

I am a buyer at 3501/-
    CommentQuote
  • I am wondering why they are willing to buy at 3500/-......why not 500, 1000, 2000.....
    CommentQuote
  • @NTH Friends..Do you think @3750/- psf for 4BHK of size 2700 sf is realistic or not for NTH

@NTH 91/92 we have got 2 deals on this price, let me know if anyone is ready to but @4000 psf, I will act liaison in between
    CommentQuote
    @NTH Friends..Do you think @3750/- psf for 4BHK of size 2700 sf is realistic or not for NTH Realistic, no. Possible, yes (distress deal)

@NTH 91/92 we have got 2 deals on this price, let me know if anyone is ready to but @4000 psf, I will act liaison in between I assume you are talking about NTH91. What floors and facing are these? Is this BSP?

in Blue above
    CommentQuote
  • NTH Friends..

I am not investor or follower of property as such, I am end user with no debts and looking for 4BHK..4nos in new gurgaon at best rates.

Here i am no one to offend or hurt emotions..but yes in past 15 days we have got deals which are below the so called fictitious market rates.

so i will like to be very clear that i am no mood to spoil the party of others by lowering currency rates of said township...
    CommentQuote
    NTH Friends..

I am not investor or follower of property as such, I am end user with no debts and looking for 4BHK..4nos in new gurgaon at best rates.

Here i am no one to offend or hurt emotions..but yes in past 15 days we have got deals which are below the so called fictitious market rates.

so i will like to be very clear that i am no mood to spoil the party of others by lowering currency rates of said township...

Thanks homafide do let me know if you are getting anything at 3500-3600( you can make it 5)
    Dont mind buying another one for future perspective

Again I am not trying to discourage you but my best wishes are with you ( at least i know at what rate i can buy a distress sale )
    CommentQuote
  • we have given token yesterday for 2 Flats 3675..and we are in search for 2 more..lets see how it goes..but anyways we will close it by 30-11-2014.
    CommentQuote

I also in need of 8 flats and have given token yesterday for 4 Flats @2250..and we are in search for 4 more..lets see how it goes..but anyways we will close it by 28-11-2014 4 PM. Almost everyone is standing at this rate at my door. Totally desperate sellers...
    CommentQuote
  • i believe 2250 was initial price is it?

@my friend..yours dream will also come true soon when people will selling there booked property purchase rates..

How long you think the Fake Investors (Investors who have invested on 3rd/4th property by availing loan on there property) will be able to sustain the pressure of IR & Holds?

Whats your view on this?

FYI: In NCR NPA(house segment) has rose to close @10%
    CommentQuote