Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by homefinde
    i believe 2250 was initial price is it?

@my friend..yours dream will also come true soon when people will selling there booked property purchase rates..

How long you think the Fake Investors (Investors who have invested on 3rd/4th property by availing loan on there property) will be able to sustain the pressure of IR & Holds?

Whats your view on this?

FYI: In NCR NPA(house segment) has rose to close @10%

Sir ji - 4 ki jagah 5 flat ki baat karo na.. 1 mujhe bhi dilwa do 3+1 .. Main 4000 mein bhi le lunga...this is a genuine request.. Mazak udane ki koi intention nahi hai
    CommentQuote
    i believe 2250 was initial price is it?

@my friend..yours dream will also come true soon when people will selling there booked property purchase rates..

How long you think the Fake Investors (Investors who have invested on 3rd/4th property by availing loan on there property) will be able to sustain the pressure of IR & Holds?

Whats your view on this?

FYI: In NCR NPA(house segment) has rose to close @10%

OK fine.. I will wait for 2 more days and when fake investors will come below 2250 rate than I will final deal for rest 4 flats.. thanks!!
    CommentQuote

a. We are couple of families willing to buy 4 units on same floor
    c. Rate which we are looking at is3500psf

Originally Posted by homefinde

I am end user with no debts and looking for 4BHK..4nos in new gurgaon at best rates.

we have given token yesterday for 2 Flats 3675..and we are in search for 2 more..lets see how it goes..but anyways we will close it by 30-11-2014.

Since you have already booked 2 flats yesterday out of the intended 4, haven't you lost the price leverage already by splitting your purchase (2 + 2)? Especially looking at the target BSP you are looking at.

Also, how would you ensure now that remaining 2 flats will be on the same floor?

Just curious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    Sir ji - 4 ki jagah 5 flat ki baat karo na.. 1 mujhe bhi dilwa do 3+1 .. Main 4000 mein bhi le lunga...this is a genuine request.. Mazak udane ki koi intention nahi hai

this is a free forum let him try , as a buyer he has every right to minimise his purchase price
    by psychological warfare( create a panic in the market ).Lot of brokers try the same tactic

I wish him all the luck
    CommentQuote
  • NTH Friends...

this is beautiful platform, where you all have shared enormous information and may have helped each other at times.

secondly i have never said that i have got deal @3500 psf, yes we have been quoted 3750 psf for 2750 sf 4 nos from 4 different people who hold these and we have given token for last 3600 and best below 3700 psf, but thats in pipe.

thridly many people here seems upset by assuming that i am trying to bring down rates , where this is not the case. I am end user and we are group of 4 families who are looking for best rates.

lastly for all the concerned 4000 psf many deals are available.
    CommentQuote
  • @homefinde ::Your are doing samething in SpazeAT4 and Ananda thread..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14599-spaze-privy-by-spaze-group-in-sector-84-gurgaon/page94?t=16874&page=94
    NTH Friends...

this is beautiful platform, where you all have shared enormous information and may have helped each other at times.

secondly i have never said that i have got deal @3500 psf, yes we have been quoted 3750 psf for 2750 sf 4 nos from 4 different people who hold these and we have given token for last 3600 and best below 3700 psf, but thats in pipe.

thridly many people here seems upset by assuming that i am trying to bring down rates , where this is not the case. I am end user and we are group of 4 families who are looking for best rates.

lastly for all the concerned 4000 psf many deals are available.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • What am I doing?

Please let me know..will like to know and correct it immediately.

Did you see any diffrences in any of mys posts in Ananda, AT4 & NTH?

We are looking 4 flats 4BHK at best rates?

Is it any crime?
    CommentQuote

• Thanks for highlighting evasnis.

Now lemme get back to whatever it is I was doing before this guy tanks the entire Gurgaon RE ..... most likely by today evening going by the rate he is handing over token money across projects at the drop of a hat :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • @homefinder: Pls be honest with you atleast ..

Do u think u will find seller on IREF dedicated project thread at dirt cheap price , do u think one robinhood will raise hand and share mobile number with you that i am desperate seller and i want to exit at the loss .

BTW this IREF is not buying or selling property , here ppl comes and share pros and cons of project, area and related infrastructure.

I dont want to argu with you and if you are really genuine buyer , gain knowledge about project here and understand the market price . Pls dont misguide others that is your crime ...

What am I doing?

Please let me know..will like to know and correct it immediately.

Did you see any diffrences in any of mys posts in Ananda, AT4 & NTH?

We are looking 4 flats 4BHK at best rates?

Is it any crime?
    CommentQuote
  • wat to do sir..i was here for the below things

1. Get to know about the project
    2. Best Rate available as I was getting calls from 3800 psf to 5000 psf
    3. To get to know from members here if there is any way I can get best deal in this project as we were 4 friends together

but people here labelled me as if i was ruining there investments and i was doing something fishy..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Sir g so called fake investor starting me hi exit ho liye 100% payment k bad wohi ruke hue h jo ya to enduser h ya jinme patience h.

Sir mujhe bhi ek 'ARALIA' dilwa do 5000 ke rate par m aapko 1000 rs brokreage dunga 'Maa kasam'

Hi
    Greetings

I dont think your expected price is not possible..

This price is certainly possible...

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

--
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --

-

-
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -

--

--

only if you are some daamad of some influential madam.. even brokerage will not be required to be paid.. otherwise stop dreaming.. or start working in that direction on how to become such a daamad;);)

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
    wat to do sir..i was here for the below things

1. Get to know about the project
    2. Best Rate available as I was getting calls from 3800 psf to 5000 psf
    3. To get to know from members here if there is any way I can get best deal in this project as we were 4 friends together

but people here labelled me as if i was ruining there investments and i was doing something fishy..

Best way to get answers to your legitimate questions is to read the specific thread or ask them directly.

But if you go to different threads, some how conveying that you are looking for flats only in their societies and you have given token for one flat and almost finalised at ridiculous rates other flats obviously you are fooling no one.

I hope you give a like to my comment also. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • crazy brokers....

Its going to touch 5000 soon
    CommentQuote
  • Realistic pricing

Guys I know it is difficult to predict market

But what is a realistic price for 4 bedroom 2364 flat currently

and what could be the price by next diwali
    CommentQuote