Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    Haha.. Sir ji apne plots ka haal dekhne gaya tha bhiwadi.. Thora jyada lamba game ho gaya hai.. Bhijwa hi do mukherjee saab ko ek baar bhiwadi

Hi
    Greetings

What are the developments in BHIWADI in terms of industries??
    Once DMIC happens, Things may look up. Baki BJP is treading very cautiously with no major record breaking developmental announcements.

Mitron nein Japan, Australia, America, Bangaldesh, Nepal, Burma, pata nahin kahan kahan ghoom liya, now some work better be done at home.

Congress tom tommed Reliance SEZ in Jhajahar promissed 10 lac jobs and 1lac crore revenues while land sharks sucked investors money in dway and selling village land at hefty margins to small builders and investors/underwrites.. Now BJP is tom tom toming Smart cities, speedy implementation of DMIC, high speed train, tourism, electricity.. most BJP land sharks would be busy acquiring land through front end companies, to be offloaded to small builders and thereafter to you and me. The Laurel and Hardy brothers did not stop at that and laurel bought lot of Dadri land to stoke fire to Noida real estate. Both land banks are being surrendered. JP is stuck in money laundering charges, Noida projects stuck in Forceful acquisition and bird sanctuary cases providing builders with easy excuse for non delivery.

However, without investing one cannot ascertain loss and profit and yes these are part of the game, but better be well informed through this forum and keep sharing factual information without fear or favour. Bottom line, enter first and exit fastest or play long term on the basis of proper verifiable information.

Cheers
    ;);)
    CommentQuote
  • I ll have to hold for 5-6 yrs to get decent returns out of bhiwadi... Bhiwadi and similar towns ll boom if modi s make in india dream is realized...
    CommentQuote
  • Some screenshots from the NTH 91 Facebook page.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • good pics..

Is the Sec 90 club ready ? can someone share pics?
    CommentQuote
  • this shows a proposed golf course opposite to NTH 90

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody provide the following information regarding the NTH:

1) How may 2BHK flats are there in each Sector 86,90, 91 approx. nos. for each sector?

2) Where are the 2 BHK flats located in the above sectors. Do they have separate tower for each 2BHK or they are mix matched as whole in the project?

3) Any deal closed recently by any one for 2/2.5 or 3 BHK flats with BSP & other charges?

4) Has the registry of the flats started by the DLF for NTH?

5) Shall the current Court Case by the residents/owners shall have any impact in resale for the new buyers or any other implication?

6) IS the DLF still insisting for the additional car parking in transfer cases?
    CommentQuote
  • I hope you know, how wikimapia works? You can tag anything in wikimapia with any text and description. No one verify it, it only gets removed if too many reports of incorrect listing is reported to wikimapia, which I guess not many people does. So, never trust a proposed or future coming marking on the wikimapia. These are marked by brokers and builders.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    this shows a proposed golf course opposite to NTH 90

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Can anybody provide the following information regarding the NTH:

1) How may 2BHK flats are there in each Sector 86,90, 91 approx. nos. for each sector?

2) Where are the 2 BHK flats located in the above sectors. Do they have separate tower for each 2BHK or they are mix matched as whole in the project?

3) Any deal closed recently by any one for 2/2.5 or 3 BHK flats with BSP & other charges?

5) Shall the current Court Case by the residents/owners shall have any impact in resale for the new buyers or any other implication?

Does any owner or investor has the above information?

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
    Does any owner or investor has the above information?

don't know abt num of 2bhk flats but 3+1 deals are happening at 4350-4500 BSP, and yes you have to purchase additional parking (i guess in case of xfer)
    CommentQuote

Dont know exact no. But yes they have 2 Bhk size 1620 sq ft.

2 Bhk are in mix matched in some towers but all are lower floors.
    1st to 3rd floor.

Last deal i heard for 2 Bhk is 4700.
    For 3 Bhk 4300.

Yes,Dlf sent letters to owners for registry.

For transfer u have to take additional car parking. Although there are some units in market which are not fully paid so transfer can be done without taking car parking.
    CommentQuote

1. Dont know exact no but yes they have 2 Bhk size is 1620 sq ft.

2. No seprarte towers for 2 Bhk they are mix matched in some towers.
    2 Bhk are lower floOrs 1st to 3rd.

3. Last i heard 2Bhk deal is closed at 4700.
    And 1930 is AT 4300.
    CommentQuote
  • 4. Yes,Dlf has sent letters to owners for registry.

6. For transfet u have to take additional parking. Although there are some units in market that are not fully paid so no need to take parking for transfer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    1. Dont know exact no but yes they have 2 Bhk size is 1620 sq ft.

2. No seprarte towers for 2 Bhk they are mix matched in some towers.
    2 Bhk are lower floOrs 1st to 3rd.

3. Last i heard 2Bhk deal is closed at 4700.
    And 1930 is AT 4300.

1930 at 4300BSP sounds good...
    CommentQuote
  • Thx for help. I am majorly looking in 1630sqft but got some deal in sec 90 for BSP 4200 middle floors with 95%
    Payment and no additional car park.

CommentQuote
    Thx for help. I am majorly looking in 1630sqft but got some deal in sec 90 for BSP 4200 middle floors with 95%
    Payment and no additional car park.

4200 is take away deal.
    Go ahead and grab the deal.
    But i heard that 2 Bhk are only on1st to 3rd floor.
    So middle floor???
    CommentQuote