Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    4200 is take away deal.
    Go ahead and grab the deal.
    But i heard that 2 Bhk are only on1st to 3rd floor.
    So middle floor???

    you heard right
    2 BHK is just on 1st and 2nd floor to accommodate entrance/lobby area in the tower.
    I wont recommend buying 2BHK (1630Ssqft) size since one can get 3BHK in this size. besides pay maintenance of 3BHK while having 2 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Thx for help. I am majorly looking in 1630sqft but got some deal in sec 90 for BSP 4200 middle floors with 95%
    Payment and no additional car park.

    Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app



    Sorry, the deal i got was for 3BHK (servant room additional) for 1930 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Thx for help. I am majorly looking in 1630sqft but got some deal in sec 90 for BSP 4200 middle floors with 95%
    Payment and no additional car park.

    Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app


    believe me - i haven't seen NTH being quoted at 4200 for past 2 years...if u re getting this deal then worth considering..and sec 90 NTH is nice..i like it more compared to 86 (just a personal pref)..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Sorry, the deal i got was for 3BHK (servant room additional) for 1930 sqft.

    4200 with transfer case is also a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Thx for help. I am majorly looking in 1630sqft but got some deal in sec 90 for BSP 4200 middle floors with 95%
    Payment and no additional car park.

    Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app


    This is a good deal for a middle floor and especially because of no shelling out of 5lac for add. car park.

    NTH prices will not go drastically below this as it is a RTM/ almost RTM project.
    CommentQuote
  • sector 90 there are 3 towers PQR separately. Do they have club in the complex. I understand those are 4 BHK apartments.Cant see a club building in wikimapia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    sector 90 there are 3 towers PQR separately. Do they have club in the complex. I understand those are 4 BHK apartments.Cant see a club building in wikimapia

    Club is at the ground floor/level of tower Q
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. So what all is ther in the club, Gym, Multipurpose hall
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    Thanks. So what all is ther in the club, Gym, Multipurpose hall

    Yes. You can also visit the NTH90 FB page for the pics.

    Are you buying a unit there?
    CommentQuote
  • Just exploring Rtm ....liked the floor plan 4bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    Just exploring Rtm ....liked the floor plan 4bhk

    Hope u've seen the sample flat in tower P. Have a look if u still haven't.

    What are the current resale rates (BSP) being quoted?
    CommentQuote
  • Not yet. Rate is around 4200 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Hope u've seen the sample flat in tower P. Have a look if u still haven't.

    What are the current resale rates (BSP) being quoted?


    4bhk units have a separate society or are they clubbed with 2/3 bhk...there are 2-3 separate towers in sec-90 and thats why i am a bit confused...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    4bhk units have a separate society or are they clubbed with 2/3 bhk...there are 2-3 separate towers in sec-90 and thats why i am a bit confused...

    2727sf 4bhks are in 2 clusters. One of tower P, Q, R which is RTM and has townhouses as well and the other for towers M & N that are in the last stage of construction (this is just opposite to the A&L complex).
    CommentQuote
  • PQR tower block looks isolated...doesn't have park etc..isn't it
    CommentQuote