Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    PQR tower block looks isolated...doesn't have park etc..isn't it

It does have a decent sized park/green area at the front. You need to visit the site personally for a better assessment.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah..I will visit the place..also have to check whether the club is operational in the pqr towers..and is the green area sufficiently spacious
    CommentQuote
  • Registration of DLF NTH Sector91 flat

Hi,
    I am a flat owner (2nd hand purchase) of DLF NTH flat. Paid the complete money to DLF, but registration is not complete yet. I have received letter from DLF asking permission for registration. Can any body explain why DLF is asking permission? What benefit shall I have by delaying registration?
    CommentQuote
  • Benefit would be for dlf to earn interest on your money....can't see any benefit to owner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    Benefit would be for dlf to earn interest on your money....can't see any benefit to owner

DLF is paying 9%pa interest (also withhold tds)on stamp duty or any other pending amount ....
    If you seek,can get stamp duty cost refunded until CCI->Compat->SC decides finally on abusive clause in agreement or conveyance deed...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I would like to check if anyone in NTH was able to get delayed compensation and would also like some advise on same. For my flat in NTH there were few payments which were delayed from our side but paid with interest but while taking possession we were told that delay comp does not apply on us due to previous delayed payment.
    May I ask expert advise how can I claim the delay penalty or ask builder to pay interest since property was delivered much later than agreed 3 yrs.

Many thanks
    viks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaha2222
    Hi,
    I am a flat owner (2nd hand purchase) of DLF NTH flat. Paid the complete money to DLF, but registration is not complete yet. I have received letter from DLF asking permission for registration. Can any body explain why DLF is asking permission? What benefit shall I have by delaying registration?

Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    Benefit would be for dlf to earn interest on your money....can't see any benefit to owner

Hi
    Greetings

This rather GENEROUS offer of 9% simple rate of interest is a possible fallout of DTCP order to 500+ projects to get registry done within 20 days of having received the money towards stamp duty for execution of conveyance deed.

9% or any % actually does not make sense, if the option is to either get the unit registered or get 9% interest. A buyer whether enduser or investor should get the unit registered and become the TITLE holder of the property.

Besides, the builders earn much more as they get financed at not less than 18% pa and on top of this get to earn HUGE Transfer fee. Once Registered, they do not stand to gain anything out of units resold in the market.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Hi,
    I would like to check if anyone in NTH was able to get delayed compensation and would also like some advise on same. For my flat in NTH there were few payments which were delayed from our side but paid with interest but while taking possession we were told that delay comp does not apply on us due to previous delayed payment.
    May I ask expert advise how can I claim the delay penalty or ask builder to pay interest since property was delivered much later than agreed 3 yrs.

Many thanks
    viks

If you are the original/first allottee of this unit, you are definitely entitled for delayed interest as mentioned in the BBA. Also, the builder might offset these against super area increase and other misc charges. But, you should definitely ask for complete calculation and ask for your due if any.

However, if the BBA specifically mentioned that incase the allottee makes even a single delayed payment his entitlement for payment towards construction delay by the builder stands invalid, then it cannot be contested by you.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shane.
    Unfortunately BBA does mentions the delay payment clause, but my question is if delayed penalty does not exist at all can a buyer not challenge and get interest on delayed possession, same like when builder charges us interest when payment is delayed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This rather GENEROUS offer of 9% simple rate of interest is a possible fallout of DTCP order to 500+ projects to get registry done within 20 days of having received the money towards stamp duty for execution of conveyance deed.

9% or any % actually does not make sense, if the option is to either get the unit registered or get 9% interest. A buyer whether enduser or investor should get the unit registered and become the TITLE holder of the property.

Besides, the builders earn much more as they get financed at not less than 18% pa and on top of this get to earn HUGE Transfer fee. Once Registered, they do not stand to gain anything out of units resold in the market.

Cheers

This 9% interest being paid is not recent so can't be due to recently issued DTCP directions for registration.. But perhaps due to CCI,Compat directions to pay interest pending other case of park place belaire projects etc which is pending in SC now...
    CommentQuote
  • Can Anybody let us know what are the maintenance charges in NTH DLF?
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance Charges around Rs 2 per sq feet per montha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul301
    Maintenance Charges around Rs 2 per sq feet per montha.

I heard somewhere that nth maintanance charges are reduced to 1.5 rs.
    Is it true??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    I heard somewhere that nth maintanance charges are reduced to 1.5 rs.
    Is it true??

Its 1.55 cam + .22 cae + 250 /parking on average 1.89 psft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adityakaranr
    Can Anybody let us know what are the maintenance charges in NTH DLF?

well what i heard was the maintenance charges were one on the lower sides...
      I also heard lot of flats are for resale there is it true? why?
      I actually say saw these and was impressed but only way far off for now.r
      Being nostalgic to live near sarsoo ke kheat and all (but end deal of 95 lac all included is way tooo much)
    CommentQuote