Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price disparity

What is the view of experts on price disparity? New projects around NTH are being launched at a price of 4500 to 6000 whereas NTH is available around 4000 with possession in next 6 months.

How does this situation justify the price of new projects where cost of ownership will go high with interest paid during 3 years construction period, many uncertainities in project completion & some of builders passing cost escalation to buyer (e.g. DLF for new projects like Regal)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asukhija
    What is the view of experts on price disparity? New projects around NTH are being launched at a price of 4500 to 6000 whereas NTH is available around 4000 with possession in next 6 months.

How does this situation justify the price of new projects where cost of ownership will go high with interest paid during 3 years construction period, many uncertainities in project completion & some of builders passing cost escalation to buyer (e.g. DLF for new projects like Regal)?

Yep I am too seeing that new projects are close to 5K psf , but checked a few the specifications are luxury apt, that could be one reason why they are expensive. I assume as the possession start for NTH the rate will jump 5-10% easily..
    I hold a 3 bhk in NTH and very positive about that

cheers
    viks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Yep I am too seeing that new projects are close to 5K psf , but checked a few the specifications are luxury apt, that could be one reason why they are expensive. I assume as the possession start for NTH the rate will jump 5-10% easily..
    I hold a 3 bhk in NTH and very positive about that

cheers
    viks

When is the possession likely to be given by DLF in sector 86?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    When is the possession likely to be given by DLF in sector 86?

As far as I know the posession of this project is around first quarter 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhithakur
    As far as I know the posession of this project is around first quarter 2013.

DLF is stating that those people who want the apartments on an URGENT basis, they can provide the apartment by Sept end. And for the rest before the end of this calendar year. But knowing DLF and their track record of lies...I would think march 2013 is more like it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asukhija

The price is justified as currently there is no infrastructure to support the occupant and area is not livable.Who would pay 6000 and RTM flat without any infrastructure.BUT by the time new launches(5k or 6k) would be ready to possesion the infrastructure would be ready for the area to be livable.Classic example being Tulip project in new Gurgaon that is already for possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it fare to say that we can expect 4000 psf in DLF NTH now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Is it fare to say that we can expect 4000 psf in DLF NTH now ?

I think te resale price for 3bhk is certainly 4000 + now.
    CommentQuote
  • What do you exactly refer to by Infrastructure in that area? The area still has some villages around but the roads have been almost built .

Also if they give possession by 2013 the area will take another 2 years for any habitation to come soon.

Originally Posted by ROHANm
    The price is justified as currently there is no infrastructure to support the occupant and area is not livable.Who would pay 6000 and RTM flat without any infrastructure.BUT by the time new launches(5k or 6k) would be ready to possesion the infrastructure would be ready for the area to be livable.Classic example being Tulip project in new Gurgaon that is already for possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • If the area is going to be livable in next 2 years why should one buy at 4000 Psf now? i.e. considering RTM so down payment. Considering fd rate of 9%, then current price shall be around 3300 Psf? My POV?
    CommentQuote
  • I also agree that the price should be 4000+ for all sizes. this is what i got to know after speaking to a broker.

if you go by the logic you mentioned of 2 yrs fd etc, many properties would be around 5k which are quoted at 6k+ ...my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Just yesterday checked with DLF, the final payment demand and possession expected by end of this year.

Though there seems some issues with penalty clause, they mentioned that penalty to be settled during possession and that will depend if buyer made any late payments. They are not giving too much details, I guess its not going to be easy to get full delayed money back.

When I look at a/c statement they marked few of the payments are delayed though we sent the cheque well in time dont know who they are handling that.

Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking for a 3 BHK / 4 BHK apartment in NTH in Sector 91,90 or 86. I am a salaried person and have no recourse to colour/black/cash that seems to be lavishly asked by all the brokers. Is it possible to get a full cheqhe or atleast 90% checque delas in NTH? And if so, How do I get to know about them. Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by d2mannan
    Hi,

I am looking for a 3 BHK / 4 BHK apartment in NTH in Sector 91,90 or 86. I am a salaried person and have no recourse to colour/black/cash that seems to be lavishly asked by all the brokers. Is it possible to get a full cheqhe or atleast 90% checque delas in NTH? And if so, How do I get to know about them. Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks...

The NTH has an association www.owner.st people there sometimes post sale listings..youll have a direct deal and save some money...
    CommentQuote
  • Price for NTH sector 90

Dear Friends,

Can anyone suggest me the price for a 2630 sq. fts. apartment in NTH sector 90 where only 40% payment has gone and the rest has to be paid over next 16 months.

I wish to sell such apartment, what should be the correct offer price ?
    CommentQuote