Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • from NTN Facebook
    Earlier Charges

Revised Charges

Views please

Could not make out the charges for Reticulated LPG NTH 91. Are these reasonable charges??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ravika - After sending the consent form, how much time it took to get the registration complete?
    CommentQuote
  • TheHindu - In terms of construction quality - it is among the top/best (strength, design etc). Things like switch board broke are rare issues 7 are cosmetic things and you can get them changed. do share if you compared constrcution quakity with others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    from NTN Facebook
    Earlier Charges

Revised Charges

Views please

Could not make out the charges for Reticulated LPG NTH 91. Are these reasonable charges??

Cheers

I think it is time the residents take maintenance in their own hands. Knight Frank and these other maintenance agencies is ripping residents off. The maintenance bill for a 1960 sf flat should not be more than Rs 5000/month. Residents in NTH have been forced become show pieces for DLF to sell new projects in the area by these maintenance companies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan69
    I think it is time the residents take maintenance in their own hands. Knight Frank and these other maintenance agencies is ripping residents off. The maintenance bill for a 1960 sf flat should not be more than Rs 5000/month. Residents in NTH have been forced become show pieces for DLF to sell new projects in the area by these maintenance companies.

If you notice attached bill is for 2 months.. so less than 5000/month.. no?
    CommentQuote
  • ravika - After sending the consent form, how much time it took to get the registration complete?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    ravika - After sending the consent form, how much time it took to get the registration complete?

I was amongst the early ones. It took me one month approximately.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks ravika. Do you or anyone else knows how much time now a days it is taking?
    CommentQuote
  • Offer of Possession - queries

Hello All, I have recently received the letter for offer of possession for my unit in NTH90. I had purchased this unit in resale 4-5 months back and I want some help on clarifying certain unexpected expenses that I see in the Final a/c Statement.

1) Other Charges ~ 2.5L (refer Clause 2): Clause 2 of the BBA is asked to be referred to without mentioning any breakup/details whatsoever
    2) Contingency Deposit ~ 1.2L (refer Ann3): To be deposited towards 'contingent' VAT payment the the government 'might' ask for basis final ruling. Is it fair to pay this amount? If this is the case, are ALL builders offering possessing asking for it? I don't think anything is coming back/reimbursed once we make this payment even if the courts ruling is to do so
    3) Enhanced EDC ~ 2L already paid and deposited (refer Ann2): Again subject to pending court ruling on a writ petition this shall be reimbursed back, if required. No high hopes of getting back this either. But the question is after taking possession of the unit how can we track these developments? Do you think DLF will keep us updated on this?
    4) The entire balance amt is supposed to be paid without deducting TDS! The TDS shall be credited back after Form 16B of deposit is submitted to the builder. Shouldn't the 1% be deducted now and balance 99% paid to DLF to avoid unnecessary follow-ups with them later?

I'd be grateful if fellow allottees with registration done (or in process) and experienced members could enlighten me on these.

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Hello All, I have recently received the letter for offer of possession for my unit in NTH90. I had purchased this unit in resale 4-5 months back and I want some help on clarifying certain unexpected expenses that I see in the Final a/c Statement.

1) Other Charges ~ 2.5L (refer Clause 2): Clause 2 of the BBA is asked to be referred to without mentioning any breakup/details whatsoever
    2) Contingency Deposit ~ 1.2L (refer Ann3): To be deposited towards 'contingent' VAT payment the the government 'might' ask for basis final ruling. Is it fair to pay this amount? If this is the case, are ALL builders offering possessing asking for it? I don't think anything is coming back/reimbursed once we make this payment even if the courts ruling is to do so
    3) Enhanced EDC ~ 2L already paid and deposited (refer Ann2): Again subject to pending court ruling on a writ petition this shall be reimbursed back, if required. No high hopes of getting back this either. But the question is after taking possession of the unit how can we track these developments? Do you think DLF will keep us updated on this?
    4) The entire balance amt is supposed to be paid without deducting TDS! The TDS shall be credited back after Form 16B of deposit is submitted to the builder. Shouldn't the 1% be deducted now and balance 99% paid to DLF to avoid unnecessary follow-ups with them later?

I'd be grateful if fellow allottees with registration done (or in process) and experienced members could enlighten me on these.

Thanks

Hi
    Greetings

- For other charges, it is better to keep hammering and ask from DLF about details. In case these details were not agreed to in BBA, these cant be enforced. 2.5 Lac is a HUGE amount and cant be justified without details.
    - EDC and Contingency deposit should be interest bearing or deposited in a separate escrow account, until these are finally decided and paid to the govt authorities. In terms of VAT, the buyer is clearly not a party to the agreement between the builder and contractor, hence not payable.
    This is an endless debate and builders are being allowed to enjoy on govt taxes/cess/renenues without checks by the STUPID DTCP/Govt of Haryana.

Though DLF is a HUGE company but in case of other mama bhanja builder, what if they go bust and disappear with buyers statutory dues/EDC/IDC/Vat payments?? Even service tax is endangered as builder may misreport/not pay/delay/mischarge.

Govt should open a separate account and regulate the payments directly to the state govt. This will not only bring in propriety but maintain transparency, which the builders do not have at all.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your valuable inputs. I have mentioned my quick comments below.

Are there any other buyers who can help me out here please?

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

- For other charges, it is better to keep hammering and ask from DLF about details. In case these details were not agreed to in BBA, these cant be enforced. 2.5 Lac is a HUGE amount and cant be justified without details. Yes I will write back to them asking for a detailed breakup
    - EDC and Contingency deposit should be interest bearing or deposited in a separate escrow account, until these are finally decided and paid to the govt authorities. In terms of VAT, the buyer is clearly not a party to the agreement between the builder and contractor, hence not payable. Contingency is going to an escrow a/c whereas EDC has already been paid to the authorities
    This is an endless debate and builders are being allowed to enjoy on govt taxes/cess/renenues without checks by the STUPID DTCP/Govt of Haryana.

Though DLF is a HUGE company but in case of other mama bhanja builder, what if they go bust and disappear with buyers statutory dues/EDC/IDC/Vat payments?? Even service tax is endangered as builder may misreport/not pay/delay/mischarge.

Govt should open a separate account and regulate the payments directly to the state govt. This will not only bring in propriety but maintain transparency, which the builders do not have at all.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I needed a small help here. Can anybody confirm if we have to compulsorily buy an extra car parking for transfer or is there a way to avoid it? I am looking to buy a unit and need to know this before I decide. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale price for 4 bhk (2364 sq ft) in NTH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    what is the current resale price for 4 bhk (2364 sq ft) in nth?

4100-4200
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    4100-4200

Including plc?
    CommentQuote