Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    4000-4200

Hi Vik - what is the all inclusive price excluding registration for 2BHK - 15xx and 3BHK 19xx

I guess sector 86 NTH is better located than other NTH's?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Hi Vik - what is the all inclusive price excluding registration for 2BHK - 15xx and 3BHK 19xx

I guess sector 86 NTH is better located than other NTH's?

19xx - AI 1.03-1.08 depending on unit/floor etc...hardly any diff between 86/90/91 in terms of location...i personally find 90 and 91 much better than 86
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    19xx - AI 1.03-1.08 depending on unit/floor etc...hardly any diff between 86/90/91 in terms of location...i personally find 90 and 91 much better than 86

So all inclusive price is around ~5400. right?
    CommentQuote
  • How much will the bigger size 4bhk (2700 sf) cost? Please help me with all inclusive cost without stamp duty please.

I am looking to buy for end use. Can I shift in that area immediately with family? Senior members plz guide.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you can get all inclusive 1.35 to 1.45
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    I think you can get all inclusive 1.35 to 1.45

Thanks. What about inhabitability, daily needs & security etc. in that area?

I heard that for most of the units, 100% payment is made and so DLF is charging extra money for resale units. Is that correct? TIA
    CommentQuote
  • How is Grand Arch for end use ? any pros / cons

Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    i visited the modern school site after 3-4 months but except for a new board didn't notice any changes - modern school construction started -- i didn't notice any visible change in sec 90/91/86 except increased occupancy in NTH projects... the board on galleria site however has changed -- its blank now :) ....

i took a long tour of gurgaon -- starting at GCX -- ghata village -- visited grand arch and raisina site -- liked both, though raisina is isolated ...an all other ireo projects will take some time to complete... conscient heritage is located nicely but surrounded by too many projects..i liked the site plan and construction quality..good apartments for end use... from ghata village till vatika city on GCX --the road is in pathetic condition -- feels as if u re on auto humping mode while driving the car... i have always found this road in pathetic state...and we call it a PREMIUM location .... probably things will change once people inhabit the area....

New ggn side -- emaar PH, Godrej frontier etc.. all nice projects but somehow i got a better feel on the other side of the road...Esp WHILE DRIVING AROUND IN Vatika city...

drove around NTH, Alpha g's ggn 1, lavanya, bestech ananda etc... If toll at KD is removed...new ggn will be buzzing ahead of GCX...i was mighty pleased to see that all the flyovers post KD toll are functional...a lot of ppl are living in NTH, G21, Lifestyle homes and vatiak floors...

in 2 years, lets say arnd June-2017 --> New gurgaon will rock....
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone has recently taken possession or paid the final instalment, can you help me with these queries:

1) How many days after the final payment has the possession been offered?
    2) Any indicators interms of quality of work/material
    3) Has the registry been done within 20 days of making payment (as per law) towards stamp duty?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I think once DEW is operational, this project would get benefit as its RTM and great quality. I see DEW is a unique advantage to this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I was asking for NTH apartments. A dealer told me that prices would reach 5000 once the DEW clearance news comes in. Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by housingnew
    I was asking for NTH apartments. A dealer told me that prices would reach 5000 once the DEW clearance news comes in. Any suggestions?

And timeframe that he shared?
    CommentQuote
  • 3-6 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    And timeframe that he shared?

Atleast 1yr.

Nth is not dependent on D eway.
    Market condition is down.
    From last 1 yr 1930 unit price are
    Roaming around 4400-4500.
    So in my opinion it takes atleast 1 yr to cross 5k mark.
    CommentQuote
  • NTH is definitely dependent on DEW. Just check how many km'w is nh8 vs DEW from NTH :)

NTH is the best project at this time and there are many buyers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    NTH is definitely dependent on DEW. Just check how many km'w is nh8 vs DEW from NTH :)

NTH is the best project at this time and there are many buyers..

M not saying NTH is bad project.
    How is NTH is dependent on D eway there is seprate connectivity from NH8 for NTH.
    CommentQuote