Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i agree that there is already a connectivity. However thinking of the next trigger for appreciation/growth of this area, it would be once DEW gets clearance. CPR would provide the best connectivity through the MUC
    CommentQuote
  • if someone is looking to invest, what is the timeframe by which appreciation would come? If I enter at say 4200/4300, when would it reach at 5500?? I assume by June 2016, DEW is ready.

Experts/Seniors please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Cant commit on time frame & amount of appreciation, but 5500 in june 2016, honestly I doubt it.
    It comes out to be appx Rs 100 appreciation pm, in the present state where RE is it doesn't look possible to me, I even doubt 5000 for NTH in another 1 year.

This is my personal opinion, I my be wrong, maybe other esteem members can predict much precise & better.

Originally Posted by housingnew
    if someone is looking to invest, what is the timeframe by which appreciation would come? If I enter at say 4200/4300, when would it reach at 5500?? I assume by June 2016, DEW is ready.

Experts/Seniors please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • this has been confirmed by a brokerage company, I have had good experience so far with the company. And I don't think we can say 100 /m.
    assuming DEW is ready next year, this can be a reality. construction quality is one of the best in the area.

i think with other options getting available, I can explore other projects as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Tell that brokerage company to give you a buyback offer at 5500 after 1 year if they are so good & confident. Sir brokers show you rosy picture, truth is hard to believe, even if it touches 5000 in 1 year it will not be a bad option.
    Believe in facts rather than promoting or appraising anything here.

As far as construction quality is concerned its not the best but not bad also. I own a unit there so somehow know the construction quality ;)

this has been confirmed by a brokerage company, I have had good experience so far with the company. And I don't think we can say 100 /m.
    assuming DEW is ready next year, this can be a reality. construction quality is one of the best in the area.

i think with other options getting available, I can explore other projects as well.
    CommentQuote
  • facts rather than promoting or appraising anything here ?????

please help me with the facts after 1 year what shud be the price here. thanks for the input on quality.
    CommentQuote
  • I sincerely cant commit on the prices, infact nobody in market is daring to, I being one of the owners in NTH wants prices to increase but deep inside I also know that the figure of 5500 quoted to you by broker is not possible in the current market scenario.

I keep getting calls for 90-92 lacs all incl by brokers, earlier it used to be around 98 lacs- 1 Cr. One of my friend has sold his unit at 4500/sqft bsp (costing all incl 1.03 Cr including extra parking for transfer (appx 5 lacs + ST) around nov-dec last year), now if you go to buy in market things are easily available at 4300/sqft bsp.

These brokers had a different story to tell me as a seller that it will even fall further and this is the time to sell it & reinvest somewhere else. But economically it will not be a good option for me as I will sell it & then buy anywhere else in similar price range, once market sentiments improve price will move for all properties, it depend how much quantum of return one is getting plus in the transition I will be bearing overhead costs of brokerage/transfer etc charges which will eventually bring down the ROI.

So if you are looking for end use I wiil say NTH is a smart buy in that area, RTM, no issues, can shift immediately.
    For investment also option is good but the catch is 100% upfront payment, maint charges will start immediately, no rental demand at present, maint & upkeep of property if vacant etc etc nitty gritty issues in RTM properties.

Also completion of DEW will not have a very high impact on the properties of 9x sectors as they have a different support system from NH8 already present in place today, DEW is not the USP of the projects in 9x sectors, it will be an added advantage of having one more connectivity.

facts rather than promoting or appraising anything here ?????

please help me with the facts after 1 year what shud be the price here. thanks for the input on quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    NTH is definitely dependent on DEW. Just check how many km'w is nh8 vs DEW from NTH :)

NTH is the best project at this time and there are many buyers..

biggest roadblock for NTH, Bestech ananda etc is KD toll...removal of toll will do more good to these properties than DEW completion
    CommentQuote
  • Great inputs

Given the current scenario, what is the BSP price I should expect for 2364 sqft 4 bhk apartment in sector 90? i am looking for 2-5 floor as my family does not want to live at higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • pls provide inputs on bsp
    CommentQuote
  • 4200-4300 for 2364 size
    CommentQuote
  • Sir market price should be 4000-4200 for 2364 sqft, but again if you dig out the market you can get deals below 4000 also.

Great inputs

Given the current scenario, what is the BSP price I should expect for 2364 sqft 4 bhk apartment in sector 90? i am looking for 2-5 floor as my family does not want to live at higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes u r right some deals are available at 4000-4100.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tyler, 4 queries to you as following you from some days and seems you have good knowlede about GGN real estate market

1. What is DEW ?
    2. By when KD toll removal is expected, any idea ?
    3. What is approx price for 2 BHK 1360 Sq ft unit in Bestech as i am interested in buying the same.
    4. Is this right time to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • i never got 4000-4200 for 2364 sqft :) always got 4200 - 4300. it is just for saying, when you go out for buying picture is different.
    CommentQuote