Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its a speculation only, no govt announcement as such till now.

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Will be? So it's speculation! Or is there any government announcement for this effect?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Its a speculation only, no govt announcement as such till now.

So it's a plot to lure innocent buyers into trap with fake publicity.
    It's a criminal conspiracy to misname anything to depict a famous product or place.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the apartment registration getting done in Manesar or Gurgaon court?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    Is the apartment registration getting done in Manesar or Gurgaon court?

For NTH 86 and 90 in Manesar Tehsil and for Sector 90 in Gurgaon Tehsil..

Their are five Tehsils (i.e. Tehsil-Gurgaon, Tehsil-Manesar, Tehsil-Pataudi, Tehsil-Farrukhnagar and Tehsil-Sohna) in District Gurgaon

Sec 8x,9x are part of Gurgaon-Manesar Urban complex plan for dept of TCP Gurgaon, Soon a major part will come under MCG, most likely before next MCG (Municipal Copr of Gurgaon) Elections.. As revision process is underway.. Once its part of MCG, We can call it Gurgaon :-)

And once NTH come under MCG , 2% additional copr. tax (MCG) will be added to cost of registration...+ We may have to pay property tax too....So its good if it remains outside MCG for some time...

But yes New Gurgaon is more sellable then Manesar...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Will be? So it's speculation! Or is there any government announcement for this effect?

MCG expanding area by re-demarcating wards

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/14-more-villages-come-under-MCG/articleshow/46856769.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    If it's in Manesar then why people call it "NEW" gurgaon?

Another trick to trap innocent buyers?

This is not because Sector fall under Manesar Tehsil , but due to the fact that it is outside MCG Area. Even NTH 90 Registration is done in Gurgaon, still on 2% less than MCG Area of Gurgaon... 2% is MCG tax ...
    CommentQuote
  • for sector 86, 91 is it Manesar Tehsil? for Sector 90 is it Gurgaon Tehsil?
    CommentQuote
  • First look at the clubhouse of Tower M & N complex
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • nice ...another good thing for NTH
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the NTH 90 Towers M & N complex today as my unit is due for possession next month. Attached are a few pictures clicked at the site.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone give an idea of the on going rental rate for 2700sf 4bhk? Also, is there a decent supply of tenants in that area? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • beautiful pics. I see lot of emails for tenants from brokers, though the rent may not be super high. for 2356 4bhk, going rate is 4200-4300
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard for tower M&N the entry would be via the campus of A-L towers; DLF have not acquire the land for the service roads, and they are planning not to do it also...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reach2vikas
    I have heard for tower M&N the entry would be via the campus of A-L towers; DLF have not acquire the land for the service roads, and they are planning not to do it also...

What is the source of info?

I believe this is a HUDA road and will be cleared sooner or later.
    CommentQuote
  • rented flat 3 bhk

I am looking forward to get a rented 3bhk flat at DLF new town heights.
    Want to get reviews on safety in that area
    CommentQuote