Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by d2mannan
    Hi,

I am looking for a 3 BHK / 4 BHK apartment in NTH in Sector 91,90 or 86. I am a salaried person and have no recourse to colour/black/cash that seems to be lavishly asked by all the brokers. Is it possible to get a full cheqhe or atleast 90% checque delas in NTH? And if so, How do I get to know about them. Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks...

Dear Sir,

Which size you are looking for ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rahul. I tried - 2 listings were there and have left message with both. Let us see.

Mr. Vicky - I am looking for 1845/2230 sqft flats.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the stated possession date for NTH?

Is it Q1 2013 or even later?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsh2111
    What is the stated possession date for NTH?

Is it Q1 2013 or even later?

As per DLF.. Nov-Dec this year.. as per the site status.. March is more likely...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cs Vicky
    Dear Friends,

Can anyone suggest me the price for a 2630 sq. fts. apartment in NTH sector 90 where only 40% payment has gone and the rest has to be paid over next 16 months.

I wish to sell such apartment, what should be the correct offer price ?

Hi Vikcy, I'm looking for options in DLF New Town heights, what rate have you got into the project at?
    CommentQuote
  • DLF revising prices of NTH( of whatevet limited inv. they have) from tomorrow from current 4500 psf

Originally Posted by AnirudhKap
    Hi Vikcy, I'm looking for options in DLF New Town heights, what rate have you got into the project at?
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM, any update on the revised rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    DLF revising prices of NTH( of whatevet limited inv. they have) from tomorrow from current 4500 psf

I think they will slowly start increasing the rates of NTH to over 7000 psft so that they can start selling their inventory for Regal Garden.... a tiny bird tells me that they have a huge inventory in RG left with them unsold...

So why did they claim that RG was all sold out then :)
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Price Revision

Dear All,

This is to inform you that the Basic Sale Price for ‘New Town Heights’ (Sectors 90, 86 & 91) shall stand increased by Rs.750/- psft. with effect from the opening hours of 6th September 2012, as under:

Current Rate – Rs. 4,500/- psft.
    Revised Rate w.e.f. 06/09/2012 - Rs. 5,250/- psft.
    All other terms and conditions remain the same.

Also, the Basic Sale Price for ‘Express Greens’ (Sectors M1 & M1A) shall stand increased by Rs.750/- psft. with effect from the opening hours of 6th September 2012, as under:

Current Rate – Rs. 5,250/- psft.
    Revised Rate w.e.f. 06/09/2012 - Rs. 6,000/- psft

Dear Friends,

Received the aforesaid email from DLF that the rpice has been increased by Rs. 750/- per sq ft. and it is now Rs. 5,250/- per sq fts.

Also they are having some options in Town Houses which they are now selling as DLF Floors ( with a new name) ranging from Rs. 2.25 Crores.

Seems to be a great / good news for All investors.

Dear Friends,

Received the aforesaid email from DLF that the rpice has been increased by Rs. 750/- per sq ft. and it is now Rs. 5,250/- per sq fts.

Also they are having some options in Town Houses which they are now selling as DLF Floors ( with a new name) ranging from Rs. 2.25 Crores.

Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

CommentQuote
  • Good News for DLF New Town Heights Investor

Got a mail from a Broker -

Kindly find tentative details for DLF New Project in sec -90 Gurgaon

Location- Sec-90 ,Gurgaon

Still + 4 Structure

Total no of Units-24

Size-3380 Sqft(4Bhk+ SQ)

Rate – approx. 6500Ps.Ft

Booking Amount- 10,31,000

Cheque In Favour Of “Dlf Homes Developers Ltd”
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cs Vicky
    Good News for DLF New Town Heights Investor

Got a mail from a Broker -

Kindly find tentative details for DLF New Project in sec -90 Gurgaon

Location- Sec-90 ,Gurgaon

Still + 4 Structure

Total no of Units-24

Size-3380 Sqft(4Bhk+ SQ)

Rate – approx. 6500Ps.Ft

Booking Amount- 10,31,000

Cheque In Favour Of “Dlf Homes Developers Ltd”

Can someone please guide on dlf new town houses, i am told they are independent villas in the range of 1.25 - 1.5 cr.

What is the investment potential? How good or bad are they compared to plotted investment say of vatika sector 80s.

What is the reason that this area has not grown as much as other areas of gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Can someone please guide on dlf new town houses, i am told they are independent villas in the range of 1.25 - 1.5 cr.

What is the investment potential? How good or bad are they compared to plotted investment say of vatika sector 80s.

What is the reason that this area has not grown as much as other areas of gurgaon?

Comparatively speaking...NTH is a good investment NOW..would not have recommended it about a yr ago...And the only reason why I can recommend it now is because all the newer launches in that area are prices atleast 1000 Rs/psft higher than the rate you are getting there today...

How well does it compare to Vatika..well I dont know what parameters are you measuring by.. if you let me know your parameters..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    jab sab kuch clear dikta hai tab invest karney koi profit nahi hota, 1 y before you were not recommending, that time rate was 3000/-
    ab le kar kya profit jab rate 4500 ho gya,

funda of investment:

Invest in dark with good company,

like people invest in puri-111 at 4500-5000 last year.. now 8000

Depends on the type of investing friend...

I dont buy junk stocks hoping that one day a million junk stocks will make me a millionaire :)

You should buy something at a time when its on the rise no matter what the entry price is... that is will get you faster returns than buying some thing that is CHEAP...There is a difference in buying CHEAP and buying INEXPENSIVE...

For me PURI @6800 psft is still INEXPENSIVE if I compare it to Regal Garden 5700..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    Comparatively speaking...NTH is a good investment NOW..would not have recommended it about a yr ago...And the only reason why I can recommend it now is because all the newer launches in that area are prices atleast 1000 Rs/psft higher than the rate you are getting there today...

How well does it compare to Vatika..well I dont know what parameters are you measuring by.. if you let me know your parameters..

What i am trying to understand, is that how much villa built up 2600 sq ft comes in that inexpensive for now. If you look at plot rate of dlf in sector 91 in resale it comes around 43000 per yard.

The price of townhouse is constructed house at the price of land. What is the catch here is that is bothering me.

Do you have any idea on these townhouses?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    What i am trying to understand, is that how much villa built up 2600 sq ft comes in that inexpensive for now. If you look at plot rate of dlf in sector 91 in resale it comes around 43000 per yard.

The price of townhouse is constructed house at the price of land. What is the catch here is that is bothering me.

Do you have any idea on these townhouses?

You will need to get the floor plan checked by someone for the floor plan ratio..But I wont be surprised if in NTH you are getting a built up Town House for the price less than the cost of plot in that area...

Plots have appreciated much faster than what NTH has appreciated..infact NTH has just started appreciating about 6 months ago..before that it was a Non-Performing Asset for many investors...
    CommentQuote