Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes I have talked to brokers and price is pretty much around 95 lacs all incl (registration charges extra) for NTH. I haven't come across any desperate deal yet on NTH.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also interested in moving in one of the three NTH properties in sector 86, 90 and 91. Can anyone help me with the current prices of the 3 BHK unit (~1930 sq. ft.) in these three societies?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    yes I have talked to brokers and price is pretty much around 95 lacs all incl (registration charges extra) for NTH. I haven't come across any desperate deal yet on NTH.

Desperate sales come to brokers. Brokers forward it to real customers as normal sales. The benefits of desperate sales are enjoyed by brokers, not passed on to real customers.
    Originally Posted by VijitChauhan
    Hello everyone, i have been following iref since last 3-4 years but was never a member posting for the first time. Planning to buy dlf nth 91 3 bhk for end use. I have contacted many brokers came to know the prices are still going towards lower side.Senior members please suggest -

1. should i wait for few more months??
    2. Getting a deal for 11 floor at 84 AI, hwz it compare to current market scenario. Since i am personally more interested into lower floors??
    3. I am a govt servant so i ll not be staying for 8-9 years but it will be my first house so planning for stay after retirement and not as investment.Howz d project compare to vatika 21 which has a better location at present??

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • well said naresh_kumar;
    I read earlier posts and it seems sector 91 has better layout and green area and upcoming projects. But its further away from NH8 compared to 86. I am confused. As such are there any problems that one can face in NTH 86?
    CommentQuote
    well said naresh_kumar;
    I read earlier posts and it seems sector 91 has better layout and green area and upcoming projects. But its further away from NH8 compared to 86. I am confused. As such are there any problems that one can face in NTH 86?

Sec 86 is broken into three segments and hence the issue. Roads inbetween makes it a bit less safe for kids playing / walking between the A/B/C segments.
    CommentQuote
    well said naresh_kumar;

All of the complexes have some advantage or the other.

86 is the closest to the highway, 91 is further away. 90 has the best club..

What drove me closer to 91 was

1. One large colony on one plot. 86 and 90 are split into 3 or more plots divided by public roads in between. Each of the plot is a world of its own and has their own club. I was told that people from one plot aren't allowed to freely use each others's service.

2. 91 had the largest green and walking area. Most importantly for me the garden facing units were either east facing or west facing, which means there was a unfettered view of sun rise or sunset with atleast 4-5 hours of sun. I can see the sun rise from my flat the 17th floor. The garden facing units at 86 that I saw did not get direct sun

3. Right next door to modern school and DLF Galleria

4. The distance between 86 and 90 and then 90 to 91 was only about 2 minutes by car as of now, which may become 10 minutes in a few years as traffic increases. I was okay with that

5. Squash court: I love to play squash. that ruled out 86 for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I just got a call from a property dealer for a 2727 sqft flat in NTH sec-90. Quoted price was 1.3 cr all inclusive (which according to him is a steal). I remember seeing an AI price of 1.1-1.2 cr for a similar property, which makes me feel that i can negotiate the deal further. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes... Negotiate hard... The actual price agreed with the seller will be less than 1.2 Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tony0611
    All of the complexes have some advantage or the other.

86 is the closest to the highway, 91 is further away. 90 has the best club..

What drove me closer to 91 was

1. One large colony on one plot. 86 and 90 are split into 3 or more plots divided by public roads in between. Each of the plot is a world of its own and has their own club. I was told that people from one plot aren't allowed to freely use each others's service.

2. 91 had the largest green and walking area. Most importantly for me the garden facing units were either east facing or west facing, which means there was a unfettered view of sun rise or sunset with atleast 4-5 hours of sun. I can see the sun rise from my flat the 17th floor. The garden facing units at 86 that I saw did not get direct sun

3. Right next door to modern school and DLF Galleria

4. The distance between 86 and 90 and then 90 to 91 was only about 2 minutes by car as of now, which may become 10 minutes in a few years as traffic increases. I was okay with that

5. Squash court: I love to play squash. that ruled out 86 for me.

All NTH sector have Squash Court ,one in each,and in NTH86 All blocks resident can use all 3 clubs...Same apply in NTH90 and NTH91.
    NTH86 and 90 has 3 Club each... And they can be used by NTH86 and 90 residents respectively...

NTH91 has one club..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahaguru
    All NTH sector have Squash Court ,one in each,and in NTH86 All blocks resident can use all 3 clubs...Same apply in NTH90 and NTH91.
    NTH86 and 90 has 3 Club each... And they can be used by NTH86 and 90 residents respectively...

NTH91 has one club..

I believe this is correct. All residents of that sector have access to all clubs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek072
    Hi Friends,

I just got a call from a property dealer for a 2727 sqft flat in NTH sec-90. Quoted price was 1.3 cr all inclusive (which according to him is a steal). I remember seeing an AI price of 1.1-1.2 cr for a similar property, which makes me feel that i can negotiate the deal further. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1.3cr AI is a very good deal! The same price 1 year back was close to 1.35-1.40cr.

NTH being a RTM property would not see such drastic drop in prices as you'd witness in other UC properties.
    CommentQuote
  • When u say AI does it include regn and stamp duty also....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahaguru

NTH91 has one club..

That's very good. It seems I had partial information.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting all these information for comparisons between 86,90,91. It seems from what I have heard from Brokers that Sec 86 is cheapest among the three with 91 being the costliest. Is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anujgagarwal;

I am a new member but just sharing some experience of mine from recent flat hunting, Actually price is varying as per time, right now Sector 86 & 91 are comparable to each other as one is near to NH & other near to DLF Galleria with other positives also... Said that, price difference are not so much that you will feel comfortable buying one while leaving the other. In the end, its on you on what your needs are....

Moderators may add of nullify my statement though....

Also, a request to veterans, please help me out in knowing what documents are of prime importance while buying a flat from an old owner. For example, if i want to buy a flat in NTH, what documents i should ask the Owner to produce and subsequently, do i need to verify those on my own, and how ??

Thanks
    CommentQuote