Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Maintenance charges I suppose are Rs.1.5/ sq.ft in all the sectors?

    Also how are the supply of water and electricity...is water through tankers and electricity through DG or Grid?

    Sorry I keep posting questions as they strike rather than consolidating them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    Maintenance charges I suppose are Rs.1.5/ sq.ft in all the sectors?

    Also how are the supply of water and electricity...is water through tankers and electricity through DG or Grid?

    Sorry I keep posting questions as they strike rather than consolidating them.




    One of NTH 91 owner mentioned recently that the maintenance charges have been revised up, no subsidy now, and that he was recently asked to pay INR 22K per quarter for 2230 (2364 sqft) unit. this translates into INR 3.1 per sqft., very high!!! :-(


    I believe this also includes INR 500 for parking maintenance (not sure if it is for one parking or two) and taxes.


    someone can please doubly confirm!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear tony0611; what do you mean by ATS typed notarized?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aarush Gupta
    Dear tony0611; what do you mean by ATS typed notarized?



    I believe he referred to document 'Agreement To Sale' on a stamp paper, stamped by a notary officer and signed by both the parties; includes intent to sale and details related to it. it is the first document prepared between the buyer and seller, when you pay the token amount and agree on terms; you also need this in case you plan to withdraw PF for purchase of house. There are many notary officers (you can google to search people around your place), who can get this paper done for INR 100-200; however, that's just one of many processes you need to go through during the transaction and a good broker can help you get away with any back and forth paper work and coordination.


    Besides other things that tony0611 mentioned, you would also need to take care of service tax paid, its receipts, and TDS (this needs to be deducted from the final price and submitted with Income Tax Office. You need TDS receipt for completing the transfer process / sales deed / registry) in case the purchase price is above the threshold limit; I believe it is 1% for purchase price of above INR 50L.


    Just an FYI (from Sellers perspective) - Seller can claim tax refund / tax adjustment (for the same category / gain on sale of residential property under 'income from other sources') for the TDS later as per her/his tax bracket and category of investment (short term capital gain at seller's applicable tax bracket and long term capital gain at 20%; you can claim tax exemption on long-term capital gains if
    1. you have purchased a new house within one year prior to your date of sale of the old house
    2. you purchase a house within two years from sale of the old house at 20%; you can claim tax exemption on long-term capital gains if
    1. you have purchased a new house within one year prior to your date of sale of the old house
    2. you purchase a house within two years from sale of the old house at 20%; you can claim tax exemption on long-term capital gains if
    1. you have purchased a new house within one year prior to your date of sale of the old house
    2. you purchase a house within two years from sale of the old house
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    One of NTH 91 owner mentioned recently that the maintenance charges have been revised up, no subsidy now, and that he was recently asked to pay INR 22K per quarter for 2230 (2364 sqft) unit. this translates into INR 3.1 per sqft., very high!!! :-(


    I believe this also includes INR 500 for parking maintenance (not sure if it is for one parking or two) and taxes.


    someone can please doubly confirm!


    The maintenance charges have been reversed back to about 18k per quarter. We have received refunds in our accounts. Got a letter from the maintenance team last week
    CommentQuote
  • Dear tony0611; & mrawat;

    I am getting a deal of around 95L in NTH-90. Is it okay to buy now or wait. In any case, i am going to meet the seller in this week. It would be great help getting some advice from your side.

    Also, can you please let me know the step wise process of the whole thing goes as in, first meeting the seller, checking all documents (what there should be, etc), finalizing the price, token, secondly meet after how many days for Agreement to sell, pay how much, etc etc....

    It would really help me in understanding the whole process.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Samnew;: Are you getting a park facing unit for 95 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Samnew
    Dear tony0611; & mrawat;

    I am getting a deal of around 95L in NTH-90. Is it okay to buy now or wait. In any case, i am going to meet the seller in this week. It would be great help getting some advice from your side.

    Also, can you please let me know the step wise process of the whole thing goes as in, first meeting the seller, checking all documents (what there should be, etc), finalizing the price, token, secondly meet after how many days for Agreement to sell, pay how much, etc etc....

    It would really help me in understanding the whole process.

    Thanks




    I believe it's 3BHK (1930 SQFT)? if it's 2230, you shouldn't think twice ;-)


    Well, the price depends upon multiple factors, such as floor number, tower (some towers are available cheaper than others due to view from there), work done (wood work) Park/pool facing, # of parking (1 or 2, side by side or back to back) etc.


    INR 95L AI seems higher (or at higher side of the range) in current market. Someone in this thread mentioned options available from INR 85L, although I am not sure of it; you might want to check the last couple of pages if you haven't already ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Samnew;

    I am still getting deals of 84 AI in 86 which may further be negotiated i got a message yesterday only, its park facing but 2nd from top floor and one deal in tower D sec 91 fifth floor for 85 AI. I ll finalise something by jan since I don't stay in delhi and will keep u ppl updated. Prices may fall but derez no guarantee for d same but 82-83 lakhs for 1930 sft should be a could deal.Since dere are no buyers in the market, 70% of the inventory is with d investors.

    Regards
    Vijit Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Do u know of any deals for 2727 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshlatest
    Do u know of any deals for 2727 sq ft


    Yes, deals are available. If interested, ping me your number. Will put in touch with the relevant person.

    Ps: I just finalised my deal for 2727.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VeluKarthik
    Yes, deals are available. If interested, ping me your number. Will put in touch with the relevant person.

    Ps: I just finalised my deal for 2727.

    How much did it cost AI (inclusive of stamp duty)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VeluKarthik
    Yes, deals are available. If interested, ping me your number. Will put in touch with the relevant person.

    Ps: I just finalised my deal for 2727.




    please share details...


    Seems southward moving market trend has started reflecting in the prices!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VeluKarthik
    Yes, deals are available. If interested, ping me your number. Will put in touch with the relevant person.

    Ps: I just finalised my deal for 2727.


    Karthik how much did you close at for 2727 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    How much did it cost AI (inclusive of stamp duty)?


    All inclusive including brokerage and registry is 1.27 cr.
    CommentQuote