Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear rj1000;

Thanks for the appreciation buddy, sector 86 11 floor available for 84, 5th floor in d tower in sector 91 for 85 approx. as told by my broker. There may not be any deal available as of now for ur chosen tower but wait if u can for few more months. Surely u ll get something, dnt show ur interest in a particular flat to the broker, u ll never be able to bargain.

May I know which sector and tower are u looking for??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VijitChauhan
    Dear rj1000;

Thanks for the appreciation buddy, sector 86 11 floor available for 84, 5th floor in d tower in sector 91 for 85 approx. as told by my broker. There may not be any deal available as of now for ur chosen tower but wait if u can for few more months. Surely u ll get something, dnt show ur interest in a particular flat to the broker, u ll never be able to bargain.

May I know which sector and tower are u looking for??

Ohkk...m looking in tower f & e park/pool facing in sec86...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VijitChauhan
    Dear members
    As per my understanding the price of the flat should be All Inclusive price once the construction is completed and handed over, the discussion of bsp, edc,idc doesnt make much sense. So if u planning to buy u shud ask for all inclusive price.
    Yes there are many deals around 84-85 for 1930 sft all inclusive, since the buyers are comparatively lesser than the investors.
    I am expecting that the price may further go down seeing the sticky of "Gurgaon property bubble to burst once again"
    All sectors have some advantages and disadvantages as sector 86 is closer to nh and 91 the farthest.
    As per the Gurgaon manesar plan 2031all the commercial is planned on the dew and nh-8 so the rental value of societies closer to the above mentioned places will b higher.
    Though Dlf societies are considered to be better but developers like vatika 21 are equally gud and as present commands better rental than dlf.
    Sector -91 more or less will cater for only IMT manesar crowd and societies closer dew or nh 8 will cater to offices and commercials.
    If people planning to buy dlf nth for end use i think nothing better than this in new Gurgaon as of now.
    All the points mentioned above are my views senior members and other members may differ or add on to it.

Sir 2031 is too far away to consider today. You never what will click in the future. One must purchase property based upon current scenario or at best should consider next 5 years.

As far as I can understand Gurgaon will never replicate the kind of boom it experienced in the last decade .

In my opinion , gurgaons economy will always be centred around cyber city golf course and Sohan road and perhaps till ghata
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ankjet;

Absolutely I agree with your thoughts but i was trying to discuss advantages of DLF New Town Heights in sector 86,90,91. There is no doubt that areas mentioned by you are the best and will always command better benefits but the people who cannot afford the mainland like me are trying to figure out which is the better society to buy in New Gurgaon.

If I had fund I would have bought something in GCX or Sohna Road.

Regarding the 2031 plan, yes its too long time to take a call for investors because investors doesn't wish to spend for so long but for end users I personally think all these points are taken into consideration.

Current market is not a investors oriented since things are very dynamic unlike last decade when all the properties were bullish.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rj1000
    Ohkk...m looking in tower f & e park/pool facing in sec86...

If sunlight is the primary requirement, then any of the back facing using in abcd and m tower is good. The unique thing is as these balconies are south facing, you will get sunlight throughout the day in winter and no direct sunlight in summer. This helps in keeping the temperature inside the house at optimum throughout the year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Samnew
    msmritim;

Sorry to be late, but yes it is a Park facing unit and a 8th floor. and it is 1930 in Sec-90. The Seller is quoting 95 L for the unit as it has ample sunlight too in the daytime. Though, i am not sure to go ahead or not but i am confused with all the prices discussed here.

What are the normal charges above BSP(i.e. EDC/IDC, PLC, Club Charges etc.), that way i can actually back-calculate the quoted BSP of this unit.

Here are the charges for my flat

EDC & IDC - Rs. 257 psf
    MSE Rs. 80 psf
    PLC Rs. 500 psf
    Parking Rs. 1,100,000 (for three car parkings)
    IBMS - Rs. 50 psf
    Gas line charges Rs. 18,000

In addition service tax may have been paid by the original buyer. Very difficult to calculate that because the service tax guidelines came midway of this project, so it depends on how many instalments and were paid and when.
    In my case the total service tax payments was Rs 1.46 lakhs

Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rj1000
    Hello members..m getting 3 bhk in tower e, f park facing flat sec 86 in 1cr ...shall I go ahead...senior members plz advice!

From what I have heard, that's way too expensive. atleast 10 lakhs higher than what you should be paying. Is there something specific in that unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Each tower location, each floor ( price decreases with increasing floor number), whether park facing, how many covered parking's... I suppose all these factors are being considered for these dynamic price range of 85L-95L.

Even my broker is quoting around 95L for sec 86 for towers below 9th floor. I am still exploring options. But Probably I may go for Sec 86.
    CommentQuote
  • Ohk thanks....how much is the registry in sec 86 ..my broker told me its 2,3,4...but I heard its 3,4,5!
    CommentQuote
  • rj1000;
    Its 4,5,6 in sector 86 and 3,4,5 in sector 90 and 91
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat

a quick summary from the discussions - sector 90 is likely to be cheapest, followed by sector 86 (primarily due to dividers that separate the society into two or three parts) and then sector 91. as per users in this forum, they have been quoted in a range of INR85L to 95L

It depends unit by unit, tower by tower. plot by plot

2727 is a rarity in 86 and 91 and in abundance in Sector 90.

For 86, "ABCDEF" are the best placed (main complex) but very few garden facing units get direct sunlight, maybe that is why those units are commanding a premium. "HGJK" are much better from a sunlight point of view, are pool facing but are in a different plot."LM" will not recommend based on the above two parameters
    86 has the benefit of the location.

For 90, club is great, I would personally prefer the main complex "ABCDEFGHJKL".
    Also in Sector 90 the 2727 are in a separate block of three towers ("PQR"), which is a few hundred meters from the main complex (600m to the existing entry and about 300 meters from the proposed entry of sector 90). This can been seen either as "exclusivity" or "inconvenience" depending on the beholder (beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder). I think MN also have 2727
    The club in 90 (main complex) is really big, so that's a major incentive.

Theoretically people can in both 90 and 86 have three clubs (because of three separate plots) to access but whether in reality people will use given the logistical challenges is a different question. And we may think we will use the club everyday but for people like us (MNC coolies cadre) we rarely have an evening free :( for these pleasures of life.

91 provides the benefit of one complex; therefore bigger gardens, but is furtherest from the highway. The advantage of 91 is that almost every flat get sunlight given that all towers are east west. So one side gets morning sunlight, other side gets evening sunlight. Corner flats (4BHKs) get both. Other major benefit of 91 are the theoretical benefits of galleria, modern school etc. These are theoretical at this stage. (dont shoot me for this)
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You for your analysis tony0611; it is insightful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tony0611
    Karthik, super deal !

Are we going to be neighbours ? Which sector did you finalize in ? I am in Sector 91...

And were you forced to buy the third parking ?

What's your timeline to move in ?

Hi tony0611;

It's in Sec 90.

Transfer case, so no third parking.

Will be moving by Mar/Apr'16
    CommentQuote
  • Today I visited all 3 sectors. There may me further downside in the prices for sector 90. Since in between tower P, Q, R and main campus there is an affordable housing scheme by Vardhaman builders is coming. The quality of gentry will be quite poor.
    CommentQuote
  • New Town Heights, DLF, Sector 86/90/91, New Gurgaon

Originally Posted by kamlesh82
    Today I visited all 3 sectors. There may me further downside in the prices for sector 90. Since in between tower P, Q, R and main campus there is an affordable housing scheme by Vardhaman builders is coming. The quality of gentry will be quite poor.

Prices in any case are going to stagnant at best until 2020. This will be the best case scenario. My opinion is never hurry when buying. evaluate the market fairly as per your analysis and wait for the right deal. Until then, if you like the apartment, just fix about 15-17 lakjs( just the cost of registery, car parking etc other than BSP)and enjoy the same luxury by paying the rent from the interest earned.

Once you get the deal , grab it
    CommentQuote