Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kamlesh82
    Today I visited all 3 sectors. There may me further downside in the prices for sector 90. Since in between tower P, Q, R and main campus there is an affordable housing scheme by Vardhaman builders is coming. The quality of gentry will be quite poor.

Isn's this true for 86 as well? There is some land in 86 also which does not belong to DLF right?
    CommentQuote
  • there is open farm land in sector 90 (between PQR and the main Campus, and behind M&N tower & Regal garden). Does anyone know if that land belongs to any developer (and if yes, who), there are no signs of construction yet. Assuming it would be constructed some day - it is critical to know what is planned (if any) for this land and to assess the year of construction that is likely to affect (pollution, dust and sound) for years to come.

does anyone know?

P.S. area opposite sector 90, belongs to DLF and is shown as Green belt; so it would likely remain green from sector 91 (IMT road intersection) to Sector 87 (Sector road intersection).
    CommentQuote
  • your input please! thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    your input please! thanks

Guess we dont know abt this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tony0611
    Guess we dont know abt this

Hmm...I guess so! :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Someone was saying there is a planned soccer ground behind PQR tower in sector 90. Although I don't know the validity of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msmritim
    Isn's this true for 86 as well? There is some land in 86 also which does not belong to DLF right?

any information on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    any information on this?

There is nothing of this kind in NTH86 / 91...See the map of project...However there are revenue roads but they are never shown as part of NTH. In NTH90 there is a piece of land which DLF showed in past as part of NTH 90 ..In new map they show it others land...
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from this, does anyone have any idea about Grid or DG power and Ground or Supply Water at NTH ??

The way the amount of construction is going on int his area, there may be water crisis in the Summers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Samnew
    Apart from this, does anyone have any idea about Grid or DG power and Ground or Supply Water at NTH ??

The way the amount of construction is going on int his area, there may be water crisis in the Summers.

As per maintenance dept HUDA provides electricity..water is provided by water tanker and underground both..they have their own water plant...
    CommentQuote
  • Heard Galleria 91 has been called off..people have got their cheques back.

Any confirmations from the market and what impact will this have on the resale there if any.

Veterans, please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Sirs - A few questions after reading through the thread - need a few clarifications

1. Maintenance charge: Is it same across the NTH complexes (90, 91, and 86) and within the complexes (sub complexes within the main complex, applicable for 90 and 86)?
    2. Parking Charges - I read in this thread that for three Parking (third one being forced during resale?) was 11L, while one parking cost 3L - if that's true, is DLF forcing buyers to take third parking at a higher price?
    3. Commutation - Does DLF provide any mode for commutation (to and from to city), are there any specific timings and number of routes
    4. Electricity charges - what is the cost of backup load per unit; I read and understand the entire area has current connectivity under 'Rural Electrification Act' (that provides provision for 10 hours of committed electricity supply, I believe) and does not have a separate sub station yet. Some builders are charging as high as Rs. 20 per unit.
    5.I read residents from different sub-complexes within the main complex can use all club facilities - is this in writing anywhere?
    6.Daily need grocery and vegetables - arrangements in place besides the home-delivery services from sector 91 complex and one grocery shop outside the complex; is there any near by weekly / bi-weekly market?
    7. Galleria 91 - any information on this being called off?
    8. Schools - Maitrikiran is opening in sector 83 from April 2016, but it has batches from class 6th onwards. Any new schools, especially in the DLF vicinity coming in the new future

I know this is a long list of questions (some questions may possibly not have sufficient clarifications), and that there would be a few more that other may want to add, but would appreciate if you can contribute to best possible.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Visit the following threads which provides detail inforation. You can connect with actual residents too.
    https://www.facebook.com/NTH86Condo/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/NTH91Condo/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/NTH90Condo/?fref=ts

DLF is providing shuttle services at fixed times.
    Bharat Ram Global School started operation at DLF NTH 86 Premises.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    Sirs - A few questions after reading through the thread - need a few clarifications

1. Maintenance charge: Is it same across the NTH complexes (90, 91, and 86) and within the complexes (sub complexes within the main complex, applicable for 90 and 86)?
    2. Parking Charges - I read in this thread that for three Parking (third one being forced during resale?) was 11L, while one parking cost 3L - if that's true, is DLF forcing buyers to take third parking at a higher price?
    3. Commutation - Does DLF provide any mode for commutation (to and from to city), are there any specific timings and number of routes
    4. Electricity charges - what is the cost of backup load per unit; I read and understand the entire area has current connectivity under 'Rural Electrification Act' (that provides provision for 10 hours of committed electricity supply, I believe) and does not have a separate sub station yet. Some builders are charging as high as Rs. 20 per unit.
    5.I read residents from different sub-complexes within the main complex can use all club facilities - is this in writing anywhere?
    6.Daily need grocery and vegetables - arrangements in place besides the home-delivery services from sector 91 complex and one grocery shop outside the complex; is there any near by weekly / bi-weekly market?
    7. Galleria 91 - any information on this being called off?
    8. Schools - Maitrikiran is opening in sector 83 from April 2016, but it has batches from class 6th onwards. Any new schools, especially in the DLF vicinity coming in the new future

I know this is a long list of questions (some questions may possibly not have sufficient clarifications), and that there would be a few more that other may want to add, but would appreciate if you can contribute to best possible.

Thanks

1. Dont know, the amount for last quarter was 20k for Sector 91. They charged 23k and then reversed 3k for 2364 sq feet.

2. The third parking was sold for 5 lakhs. Earlier people had paid 3 lakhs for 1 parking and 6 lakhs for two. Thats how the number of 11 lakhs has come about (6+5). It is normal (read regular) practice for builders to hike parking charges from the time of launch to later. For e.g., for my other flat on Sohna Road parking charges at the time of booking was different and an additional parking which I bought later was higher (2.5 lakhs in 2012 compared to 1.5 earlier in 2009)

3. Shuttle bus exists morning and evening. I read the charges was 40 per trip. Never used though

4. Electricity charges Rs 6.10, Rs 15.91 for backup

5. Not in writing. The maintenance agency in my complex tells me that this may not last as volumes go up.

6. I have seen a mandi near the village in sector 86, I think it was a saturday. There is also a "needs" grocery store outside sector 90 and few grocery stores in the vatika area.

7. Galleria is not called off. These are rumours. Construction is ongoing at the site, though at a slow page. I can see the site from the top from my flat in Sector 91. There is also a DLF advertisement board at the site. I clicked pictures 2-3 weeks back

8. Maitrikiran and Bharat ram, there are also a number of pre schools being constructed, so this will come up. Also there are buses to some good schools from this area.

Malls and schools will take time. This city is still building up...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Visit the following threads which provides detail inforation. You can connect with actual residents too.
    https://www.facebook.com/NTH86Condo/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/NTH91Condo/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/NTH90Condo/?fref=ts

DLF is providing shuttle services at fixed times.
    Bharat Ram Global School started operation at DLF NTH 86 Premises.

#4. Latest NTH86 avarage of DG and DHVN power electrity bill is 7.19 per unit...

#5.All Residents of NTH 90 Can use any of 3 Clubs in 90..All Residents of NTH86 can use any of 3 Clubs in NTH86...Its in writing...

However practically all will use respective Clubs within blocks...
    But no one can /will stop Resident to use other clubs...and facilities...

NTH 90 Residents can not use NTH 86 or 91 facilities and vice versa...

There is no confusion here...
    CommentQuote