Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1419 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, i had been delaying the taking over of the possession of the flat in sec 91, as the basic amenities were missing. But after reading the post i believe that i shouldn't be deferring it any further. Plus i anyways have to pay them the maintenance and interest on the deferred payments.

Thanks guys
    CommentQuote
  • Electricity Rates for the billing period are 7.20 per kwh for DHBVN Power and Rs. 15.76 per kwh for DG Back-up Power.
    CommentQuote
  • In sec 86, is it true that towers ABCDEF are more saleable than other towers which are on the other plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    In sec 86, is it true that towers ABCDEF are more saleable than other towers which are on the other plots?

People would normally like to stay in the plot which has

big area (largest area to walk around, play, gardens etc)
    most facilities
    easiest access
    best views
    etc

Which i think is ABCDEF in this case

The only challenge is that ABCD is parrallel to the sun's movement (East to West) which means limited direct sunlight.
    The flats either face north or south.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks tony0611; for providing this aspect. so EF towers don't face this issue of direct sunlight? I didn't checked these things when I went there. also I missed whether the entry to the flats is east or west?
    CommentQuote
  • Are there street lights on the road starting from Vatika and up to NTH 91?
    CommentQuote
  • apologies for jumping guys..any idea about shops in these areas...in any project..any links or suggestion are welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msmritim
    Are there street lights on the road starting from Vatika and up to NTH 91?

Not right now. The main sector road from vatika is all dark in night.

though the road from sector road to dlf is still lit up.
    CommentQuote
  • yes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goravjuneja
    Not right now. The main sector road from vatika is all dark in night.
    though the road from sector road to dlf is still lit up.

How are people managing then? I am sure there must be safety issues then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    thanks tony0611; for providing this aspect. so EF towers don't face this issue of direct sunlight? I didn't checked these things when I went there. also I missed whether the entry to the flats is east or west?

EF blocks get sunlight. Flats on the back get morning sunlight. Flats in the front get sunlight from afternoon to evening. Sunrise happens behind EF and sunset happens in front on EF.

Go to New Town Heights 86 and see the site plan. There is an arrow for the direction.

Direction of individual flat enteries - I haven't cared to check. Not a believer in concepts like vastu.

I only care about my Vitamin D supplies :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msmritim
    Are there street lights on the road starting from Vatika and up to NTH 91?

Originally Posted by shane13
    How are people managing then? I am sure there must be safety issues then.

I do not know about the Vatika area.

But I came from NTH91 to NH8 via the DLF road last night. Every single street light was on. I was pleasantly suprised.

Roads are deserted though and pot holes abudant in front on Best ananda....

The route I took was NTH91 to NTH90 to NTH86, Bestech Park View ananda, straight to highway.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot on providing these information tony0611;
    CommentQuote
  • any latest information on resale price of 1930 sq.ft in sec-86 all inclusive? have the price dipped from last 3 months?
    CommentQuote
  • My point here is that it matters a lot while buying a property if your broker is good and he gets you a good deal. so at the end you feel like you have not been cheated on putting such a big investment.
    CommentQuote