Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As per my discussions with Broker the units of 1930 sq.ft is available at 80L-90L AI. While as per my information nothing wrong with the Project but since currently its a bit isolated and will take 2-2.5 years for peripheral development to take place. A lot of investors are in this huge Project hence less appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • It is just brokers ploy to project some absurd low rates !!!! Don't fall prey to them. Hold on for a period of 1 year when most of the investors and Financiers would have exited the project. There shall definitely be appreciation in New Gurgaon area. A lot is positive developments are yet to happen.

The only factor that can delay the appreciation is the global market conditions else only positive news is there.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest in Gurgaon and my budget is 20-25 lacs. Is there any project in affordable housing etc or any project in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarak
    It is just brokers ploy to project some absurd low rates !!!! Don't fall prey to them. Hold on for a period of 1 year when most of the investors and Financiers would have exited the project. There shall definitely be appreciation in New Gurgaon area. A lot is positive developments are yet to happen.

The only factor that can delay the appreciation is the global market conditions else only positive news is there.

Hi,
    I agree but the major boost to the Project will be completion of any 2 of the below:
    1. Removal of Toll. (This leads to a 5-12 min. delay currently).
    2. Commercial, Malls and schools nearby (Looks like 2 years away).
    3. Opening up of DEW.( Reading posts in IREF that Delhi side is years away).

Any contrarian news will be informative.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    As per my discussions with Broker the units of 1930 sq.ft is available at 80L-90L AI. While as per my information nothing wrong with the Project but since currently its a bit isolated and will take 2-2.5 years for peripheral development to take place. A lot of investors are in this huge Project hence less appreciation.

Sure about this price? 90 all inclusive ?
    CommentQuote
  • I belive prices will go down further reason is supply in next one year more than 10000 flats will get posession in new gurgaon.
    Assuming 70 % buyers are investors there will be more than 7000 flats availble for sale in market. Which will further bring pricing down.

Following projects should get posession in next one year

- Vatika 7 Lamps
    - Mapsko Casa Bella
    - Mapsko Paradise
    - Bestech Park View Grand Spa
    - DLF Primus
    - DLF Regal Garden
    - DLF Sky Court
    - 3c Greenopolis
    - Spaze 93
    - SARE - 92 Phase 3,4 and 5
    - Raheja Sampada
    - Raheja Navodya
    - Ansal Heights 86
    - Ansal Heights 92
    - Orris Aster Court
    - Orris Aster Court Premium
    - NHBC Heights 89
    - Park View Sanskriti 92
    - Antriksh Heights
    - Gurgaon One 84
    - Spaze 84
    CommentQuote
  • Majority of the projects mentioned above will take atleast two years to complete, get occupation certificates and handover to clients.

This is gurgaon & with huge population willing to move to Gurgaon due to best job opportunity in ENTIRE NCR, any supply is 'short supply' compared to demand. So prices might not go down.

On the contrary more projects getting occupied will result in more habitation and facilities ( schools etc ) in the vicinity.

If somebody feels prices will go down, they can exit as per their brokers advise & relent at a later date for wrong decision.:o

Rest can wait and realise huge appreciation over few years.:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarak
    Majority of the projects mentioned above will take atleast two years to complete, get occupation certificates and handover to clients.

This is gurgaon & with huge population willing to move to Gurgaon due to best job opportunity in ENTIRE NCR, any supply is 'short supply' compared to demand. So prices might not go down.

On the contrary more projects getting occupied will result in more habitation and facilities ( schools etc ) in the vicinity.

If somebody feels prices will go down, they can exit as per their brokers advise & relent at a later date for wrong decision.:o

Rest can wait and realise huge appreciation over few years.:):):)

Bahut huge appreciation hogi ji. 20% to guaranteed hai sir.
    CommentQuote
  • I dnt think so if thats the case then by now nth would have been selling at 1.2 cr... reality is there is no buyer in the market prices have crashed... when more supply will come prices will further go down... simple demand and supply rule.... i have a flat in paradise 1.5 years back i was getting offer for 72 now prices have gone down to 60.... after the posession of bestech ananda prices of nth has further gone down as ananda is at better location and fully AC and at similar price... construction quality is also gud.... similar trend will be seen after posession of seven lamps.... from my logic currently nth has advantage of posession and gud quality construction but with posession of ananda, spa, casabella , 3c that advantage will go as they all provide the same with much better location..

My friend was planning to buy nth but changes his mind after seeing ananda as it has better location rest all ameneties are same.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes but in few years prices will go up eventually everwhere question is % of appreciation.

Note - i am nt a investor but end user appreciation dosent matter to me
    CommentQuote
  • If you are an investor/ real estate broker/speculator, then its the time to 'EXIT' the already constructed project and invest in upcoming projects as the risk & reward will be more in new projects ( under construction project/ New Launches etc).

Ready to move properties is not correct investment for you. Appreciation in ready to move property ( Like NTH) is the end user driven and it takes few years for occupancy, habitation & facilities to come up.

Let end users enjoy the benefit of their patience & realize long term appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    Have a Query to existing residents in the Sec. 86 NTH if any?

1. What is the overall experience in travelling to Office from NTH-86 like time taken and any security issue in night?
    2. Any doctor nearby or Rockland is the only option.
    3. Which is the nearest Mall or retail outlet near the township.
    4. How's overall commuting from NTH to IFFCO or Signature using NH8?
    5. Is there any power cut from DHBVNL? (Understand power backup is present).

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Is the gas supply via cylinder or gas pipeline?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    Is the gas supply via cylinder or gas pipeline?

pipeline. maintenance team will give you the number of the person that will install.
    CommentQuote
  • Price for 2730 4BHK in sec90

Hi Karthik,

Would you be able to share your unit number in sector 90 which you bought.
    What is the ongoing price for 2730 4BHK in sector 90.
    CommentQuote