Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vulnerable
    Hi - I am thinking of buying a ready to move in 3 bhk in new Gurgaon.

Brokers have given me a range of 90-95 lac AI for NTH sector 86. Would appreciate if somebody can answer a few queries

1. Does this price range seem ok or prices can further go down?
    2. Park facing flats in towers ABCDLM would hardly get any sunlight.Is this correct?
    3. How much time does it take to reach Huda and dlf cyber city from NTH via NH8
    4. Is this locality served by online players like Bigbasket/Grofers. Does one get cabs through ola/uber?
    5. Can one get a pass made for KMP toll?
    6. What is the real deal on Dwarka Expressway? When would it get completed?

Many Thanks

Hi,
    1. If you buy in 90 AI, its a good price.
    2. I think you are referring to Sector 86, Yes I have read in earlier posts that Sun light is issue in most flats but please recheck.
    3. Off peak- HUDA/CC: 25mins./35 mins. Peak hours 10-15 mins. extra.
    4. No Uber/Ola and no Bigbasket. (Airport to Sector 90 is a possibility and even Other locations to NTH).
    5. Yes 666/- 40 trips .
    6. Off-course yes but God knows when however NTH is still better connected to NH8 than others.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I'm looking for a property within a budget of around 90 and have the following requirements -

1. Well built property with good construction quality/ landscape/ layout by a good builder,
    2. 3BHK or 2BHK+study.
    3. Close to a commercial establishment like the proposed Cyber City 2.
    4. Litigation free
    5. Possession in max 2 yrs or ready to move. (Can compromise and stretch to 3 yrs if the property is really good)

I have the following questions in this regard-

1. Will NTH be a good option for me?
    2. What other properties should I look for?
    3. Should I consider Sohna as well?

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Hi,
    1. If you buy in 90 AI, its a good price.
    2. I think you are referring to Sector 86, Yes I have read in earlier posts that Sun light is issue in most flats but please recheck.
    3. Off peak- HUDA/CC: 25mins./35 mins. Peak hours 10-15 mins. extra.
    4. No Uber/Ola and no Bigbasket. (Airport to Sector 90 is a possibility and even Other locations to NTH).
    5. Yes 666/- 40 trips .
    6. Off-course yes but God knows when however NTH is still better connected to NH8 than others.

Thanks Anulibra

I was wondering if there's any difference between 86/90 in terms of price/convenience/features?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Anulibra

I was wondering if there's any difference between 86/90 in terms of price/convenience/features?

Hi
    The sizes are different in both the sectors. Balance its better to visit and confirm since since there are individual preferences.
    Again going by previous posts in this forum the best and expensive sector is 91. It's much more open and and has commercial around.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi tony0611;

Can you please help me in understanding the Mutation process in DLF. I mean is it required or not, as i heard some other builders are not going for the process and changing all the details of the new buyer based on Sale Deed itself.

Thanks for all the help earlier, made me understand a lot about making my decision in going for a Flat at NTH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Samnew
    Hi tony0611;

Can you please help me in understanding the Mutation process in DLF. I mean is it required or not, as i heard some other builders are not going for the process and changing all the details of the new buyer based on Sale Deed itself.

Thanks for all the help earlier, made me understand a lot about making my decision in going for a Flat at NTH.

"Mutation" is a word used in government documents.....but DLF is using it to make money..Technically after a house has been completed and registered in an individual's name, the builder has no role, but here DLF still wants to make money.

Sam, DLF wont recognize your purchase until you get the "mutation" done. You need DLF to do that because maintenance, club etc. are still under DLF. Otherwise the maintenance will keep raising maintenance and electricity bills in the previous owners bill. Maintenance will not recognize you for parking stickers, club access...

The fees was 22,800 for my 4 BHK, they needed some applications, affidavits, photocopies of ID documents etc...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Anulibra

86, 90, 91 are 2-3 minutes from each other on wide roads...
    I would recommend see the complex, particular flat and then make a choice
    CommentQuote
  • 4bhk Sec86 price

I am getting 4BHK (2356 sq ft) in sector 86 for 1.05.

Is this a gud price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Iahuja

Is this a gud price?

Hi
    We are in similar boat.
    Getting a buyer having ready payment arrangements is important.

1.05 is market price and depending upon urgency to buyer and seller you can work +/- 5%.
    Unfortunately in spite of being the best condo in new Gurgaon it's devoid of any development nearby whatsoever so low rentals and Hugh maintenance per quarter is not appealing . Hence in my case buyer prefers to spend 10-20L extra and stick to areas near to Sohna Road. Needless to say there are no investors at then moment. All the best.
    CommentQuote

Is this a gud price?

Sounds about right.... go ahead. Make sure you see the exact flat and check location, views, sunlight etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks tony0611; !!
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a difference in circle rates for sec90 snd 86 for NTH?
    CommentQuote
    Is there a difference in circle rates for sec90 snd 86 for NTH?

Yes, there is cost difference of around 5-6L in both the sectors.
    Sector 91, is a km ahead of sector 86, which makes the locality charges a bit down.

I visited DLF NEW Town Heights a couple of weeks back. Also saw a sample and raw flat in sector 91.

In which sector you are getting this deal ?

If its for sector -86, then go for it after visiting the site in the morning and check for the sun direction and views from all the balconies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by whispering
    Yes, there is cost difference of around 5-6L in both the sectors.
    Sector 91, is a km ahead of sector 86, which makes the locality charges a bit down.

I visited DLF NEW Town Heights a couple of weeks back. Also saw a sample and raw flat in sector 91.

In which sector you are getting this deal ?

If its for sector -86, then go for it after visiting the site in the morning and check for the sun direction and views from all the balconies.

Sorry that's not the case. 91 is the best as it is there the Modern School as well as Galleria market is coming. It also has the best Open area and the prices are already 200 psf more than 90 and 86. On the other hand 90 has many towers and unfortunately has Vardhaman low cost housing in between.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Sorry that's not the case. 91 is the best as it is there the Modern School as well as Galleria market is coming. It also has the best Open area and the prices are already 200 psf more than 90 and 86. On the other hand 90 has many towers and unfortunately has Vardhaman low cost housing in between.

Ok. I followed the updates related to DLF New Town heights for many weeks. Contacted a couple of agents to provide the best deal in resale but unfortunately it wasn't matching my budget. Undoubtedly DLF NTH is the best society among a lot in the New Gurgaon.

You might be right but as far as I know, Sector 86 NTH bsp is higher than 90 and 91.

Reason - its a km closer to NH-8.
    CommentQuote