Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

In town houses the land would not be registered in you name. It will be the super area which will be registered in your name just as a flat. This essentially means you will not be allowed to alter the structure any time in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Hi

In town houses the land would not be registered in you name. It will be the super area which will be registered in your name just as a flat. This essentially means you will not be allowed to alter the structure any time in future.

I c. that possibly explains that townhouse is cheaper than land cost.

Thank you! may be not worth it then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    I think you should buy now in capital green 2.25cr for a 3bhk, because everything is confirm and towers reached 26 floors.
    there is nothing junk in it.

people who bought junk in March 2009 70Lac... will take from you 1.5Cr profit. enjoy buying confirm stocks, now you apply your theory "still inexpensive because it will fetch Rs 3cr plus at delivery Diwali next year.

Express Greens or Capital Greens? Capital greens the same project where DLF invoked the Force majeure clause?
    CommentQuote
    Capital Green,

Till now i dont have any info about force majeure from dlf,

no, other builder offer delay penalty// and even if dlf mentioned it Rs 10/- and later invoke.. then also be happy ,, 75L ka 3 cr ho gya... 3 lac kum assume kar lena... let it be 2.97Cr.

What price per sq ft did they initially sell Capital Green...Did they not start at 7000+ Rs/Sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • Minnie64, dlf new town height sector 86 is a very good option..you will get it round 4400-4500 which is a very decent price and in next 1 year you will see lots of family moving in that vicinity

Originally Posted by minnie64
    Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
    Many Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateek meht
    Minnie64, dlf new town height sector 86 is a very good option..you will get it round 4400-4500 which is a very decent price and in next 1 year you will see lots of family moving in that vicinity

i doubt that BSP of 3 BHK in NTH sector 86 is 4400-4500, i think it is hovering around 3900-4000.
    CommentQuote
    Capital Green,

Till now i dont have any info about force majeure from dlf,

no, other builder offer delay penalty// and even if dlf mentioned it Rs 10/- and later invoke.. then also be happy ,, 75L ka 3 cr ho gya... 3 lac kum assume kar lena... let it be 2.97Cr.

Sirji 3 crore kab ho gaya. the rates are around 12000-13000, which means even for the largest size 3bhk of 1545 sft. the BSP is around 2cr.
    CommentQuote
    4500/- mrach 2009

phase 2... 6750.............. sep 2009

So your expectation is that if you invest 1 cr in RG you will walk away with 2.25 in the next 2-3 years?
    CommentQuote
  • resale

what would be the resale price post the price revision?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jimmy80
    any inputs on the resale price of NTH?

4000 or less, i have been negotiating a deal at that price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    4000 or less, i have been negotiating a deal at that price

From what I just heard is the NTH prices are being revised by DLF on 11th Sept by 750 Rs/sqft..

The current resale is not below 4250 psft... I am trying to get something for a friend there...
    CommentQuote
  • resale

a broker called yesterday, he told the price at 4300 and was saying nothing available in fresh.its resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jimmy80
    a broker called yesterday, he told the price at 4300 and was saying nothing available in fresh.its resale

All the best 4300
    CommentQuote
  • resale

as per my findings brokers are saying more than 4200..not sure where i can look for 4k..?
    CommentQuote
  • I was offered 1845 in dlf express greens manesar for 3800 last week. That's IMO much better located than NTH. DLF itself has priced exp greens higher than NTH. why don't u look at exp greens ?

Originally Posted by jimmy80
    as per my findings brokers are saying more than 4200..not sure where i can look for 4k..?
    CommentQuote