Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,
    I came to know that construction in all the 3 sectors are done by different builders. Is there any visible difference in construction quality? ( I guess layout is exactly same). I know this is tough to judge but just want to know if anyone can comment on this, may be based on builder's past record, can we say that this is better and other one is not so good out of these 3 sectors.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by whispering
    Ok. I followed the updates related to DLF New Town heights for many weeks. Contacted a couple of agents to provide the best deal in resale but unfortunately it wasn't matching my budget. Undoubtedly DLF NTH is the best society among a lot in the New Gurgaon.

You might be right but as far as I know, Sector 86 NTH bsp is higher than 90 and 91.

Reason - its a km closer to NH-8.

You are right 96 has the maximum premium
    CommentQuote
  • My question was more around the circle rates for registry. I am getting a flat in sector90 in the P tower. The local dealers tell me that P, Q, R command a higher rate than others in sec90. And also that sector90 has different circle ratw for registry than sector 86. Is there any reason for that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Iahuja
    My question was more around the circle rates for registry. I am getting a flat in sector90 in the P tower. The local dealers tell me that P, Q, R command a higher rate than others in sec90. And also that sector90 has different circle ratw for registry than sector 86. Is there any reason for that?

One reason of psf pricing higher is that the size of flat is small in 86. However the availability is lot less in 91. Regarding 90 my personal opinion is that the club is small for PQR and bigger for other towers and sectors. Veterans may throw some light . I also heard that registry is done at Gurgaon and not in manesar as for other two hence the difference. Cannot understand why 90 has a premium since entire area is yet to get infrastructure like clinic and schools.

Visited face book page and came to know of power supply and gas issues. Having said that Dlf NTH is best in that location. While prices may not increase in 2-3 year period but long term future Is bright. This is my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • I think, sector 91 has the advantage of being one integrated society, albeit at furthermost corner compared to sector 90 and 86.
    While 86 is nearest to NH8 and DEW and is on the proposed MUC, Sector 90 main campus (A to L) has the largest club, but does not have the main entry road completed yet (entry through the back gate); DLF is yet to acquire a piece of land for it; besides, there is a plot in the middle of the main campus that apparently does not belong to DLF

For M and N towers and PQR towers, the club are very small (halls are almost of no practical use due to extremely small sizes); there is an affordable housing society from Vardhmaan coming up right between them, and behind it there is a nala; besides, there are no facilities (in the walking distance) planned or unplanned near to these towers. Overall, sector 90 campus has many towers and many more units. Sector 90 main campus and sector 91 has shops outside the campus.

Sector 86 towers are divided in three sections (different plots). While it is undoubtedly a good location (as mentioned above) it is surrounded mostly by village.

sector 91 is in the middle of DLF garden city and will likely see more amenities at a short distance, but at this point, it is in the middle of nothing or better to say it is in the middle (or at another corner) of an yet to be executed plan and with the pace Real Estate development happens (or is happening), it will likely take years, before one can expect to see planned things on ground.

So, it really depends upon individual's viewpoint and expectations!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    I think, sector 91 has the advantage of being one integrated society, albeit at furthermost corner compared to sector 90 and 86.
    While 86 is nearest to NH8 and DEW and is on the proposed MUC, Sector 90 main campus (A to L) has the largest club, but does not have the main entry road completed yet (entry through the back gate); DLF is yet to acquire a piece of land for it; besides, there is a plot in the middle of the main campus that apparently does not belong to DLF

For M and N towers and PQR towers, the club are very small (halls are almost of no practical use due to extremely small sizes); there is an affordable housing society from Vardhmaan coming up right between them, and behind it there is a nala; besides, there are no facilities (in the walking distance) planned or unplanned near to these towers. Overall, sector 90 campus has many towers and many more units. Sector 90 main campus and sector 91 has shops outside the campus.

Sector 86 towers are divided in three sections (different plots). While it is undoubtedly a good location (as mentioned above) it is surrounded mostly by village.

sector 91 is in the middle of DLF garden city and will likely see more amenities at a short distance, but at this point, it is in the middle of nothing or better to say it is in the middle (or at another corner) of an yet to be executed plan and with the pace Real Estate development happens (or is happening), it will likely take years, before one can expect to see planned things on ground.

Thanks. Please also comment on the livability of these areas right now. Any clinics, taxi stands, schools and safety.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    I think, sector 91 has the advantage of being one integrated society, albeit at furthermost corner compared to sector 90 and 86.

thanks, also please tell that is there any visible difference in construction quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravpr
    thanks, also please tell that is there any visible difference in construction quality?

Nothing at the moment.Surprisingly wear and tear are visible and with minor maintenance it should be OK. Benefit of doubt should go to DLF in assuming it should have an above average construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    One reason of psf pricing higher is that the size of flat is small in 86. However the availability is lot less in 91. Regarding 90 my personal opinion is that the club is small for PQR and bigger for other towers and sectors. Veterans may throw some light . I also heard that registry is done at Gurgaon and not in manesar as for other two hence the difference. Cannot understand why 90 has a premium since entire area is yet to get infrastructure like clinic and schools.

Visited face book page and came to know of power supply and gas issues. Having said that Dlf NTH is best in that location. While prices may not increase in 2-3 year period but long term future Is bright. This is my opinion.

Which sector has problems of power supply and gas? 86 or 90? Please elaborate if possible?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vulnerable
    Which sector has problems of power supply and gas? 86 or 90? Please elaborate if possible?

Kindly visit Facebook page if New TH 90. The post on fb is what I shared
    CommentQuote
  • Is 95l a gud price for a 3bhk (1930 sq ft) club and park facing unit in sec86 ?
    CommentQuote
    Is 95l a gud price for a 3bhk (1930 sq ft) club and park facing unit in sec86 ?

If this is for your end use, you like the view and the particular house selected and if location is not an issue then no harm in paying 2-3 Lakhs more, So please go ahead and close at 92-93L.

If this will be your additional house and you are not in hurry then wait you can get deals in 90L with some patience.
    If only for investment then my personal viewpoint is that FD after Tax will give more return than NTH 86.
    CommentQuote
    Is 95l a gud price for a 3bhk (1930 sq ft) club and park facing unit in sec86 ?

be aware that park facing units in sector 86 do not see sun light.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    be aware that park facing units in sector 86 do not see sun light.

Two blocks E&F (park/club facing units) see the afternoon & evening sun.

It is important to get into particular flats in the morning and also evening times to see the exact relative positioning of the sun
    CommentQuote
  • What abt the G tower??
    CommentQuote