Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Iahuja
    What abt the G tower??

G is not in the main complex. It's the separate plot of 2 towers.

In my view the back facing towers should see sunrise. Front towers should see sun from afternoon to evening.

But again.... have a look at the specific flat.... in general higher the floor, the better I feel personally...
    CommentQuote
    My question was more around the circle rates for registry. I am getting a flat in sector90 in the P tower. The local dealers tell me that P, Q, R command a higher rate than others in sec90. And also that sector90 has different circle ratw for registry than sector 86. Is there any reason for that?

No. That's not right. All the flats in sec 90 go by 3/4/5 %. Depends on whether you are getting it as transfer flat or a re-registeration. Also depends on Cash/Cheque combination. If the seller had already registered, but at original allotment rates, then cash /cheque ratio will impact the stamp duty amount. But the percentage of stamp duty is the same - 3/4/5%
    CommentQuote
    Hi Karthik,

Would you be able to share your unit number in sector 90 which you bought.
    What is the ongoing price for 2730 4BHK in sector 90.

I bought in the Tower M, higher floor. Last rates I heard was about 1.15 for South facing flats in floor 11-15 in Tower N. North facing flats with South West bedrooms are going for about 1.25-1.3. Again, depends on the payment terms. I haven't checked in the last one month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VeluKarthik
    I bought in the Tower M, higher floor. Last rates I heard was about 1.15 for South facing flats in floor 11-15 in Tower N. North facing flats with South West bedrooms are going for about 1.25-1.3. Again, depends on the payment terms. I haven't checked in the last one month.

Congrats
    Do you intend moving and if yes when? Or is it an investment?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Congrats
    Do you intend moving and if yes when? Or is it an investment?
    Thanks

Will be moving by June.
    CommentQuote

Which unit nos are North facing with South West bedrooms? Are these the ones facing the garden/AL complex? Is it higher priced because of sunlight?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Which unit nos are North facing with South West bedrooms? Are these the ones facing the garden/AL complex? Is it higher priced because of sunlight?

Units with balcony facing Clubhouse of M&N. Will have sunlight in the morning and not in the evening in the summers. And sunlight throughout the winters, both Morning and evening.
    CommentQuote
  • sun in this hot summers :) its almost 9-10 months of summer place, I like to have a unit with less sun, unit should still get sun light but not for long hours my personal preference. If one balcony gets sun its good for winters.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    sun in this hot summers :) its almost 9-10 months of summer place, I like to have a unit with less sun, unit should still get sun light but not for long hours my personal preference. If one balcony gets sun its good for winters.

Kinda agree. With 9 months of summers i'd avoid a direct sunlight unit. Having said that the 3 months of winters will also be difficult. So it should be an informed call that one needs to take.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend bought 1930sqft upper (not top) flat at 89 lakhs all inclusive. Almirahs, etc work already done.
    CommentQuote
  • how about the 2364sqft size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    My friend bought 1930sqft upper (not top) flat at 89 lakhs all inclusive. Almirahs, etc work already done.

That's a good price, as woodwork already done.
    CommentQuote
  • Top floor was available at 4-5 lakhs less
    CommentQuote
    Will be moving by June.

Dear Friends
    Request you to please clarify whether all residents feel the same. This information is more against DLF rather than location. Please see the FB post.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Dear Friends
    Request you to please clarify whether all residents feel the same. This information is more against DLF rather than location. Please see the FB post.

May be. Depends on the school. My kids bus takes the same time from Sohna Road as well as from NTH 90 as the route taken is highway and though the distance is more, time taken is same. Any area developing new has some niggles and it takes time to grow. Amenities will improve once population increases. Chicken and egg story. Else need to buy into already developed area. Each one to his own.
    CommentQuote