Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1419 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Recently heard, CM Khattar visited NTH (not sure which sector), is this piece of information true? If yes, any specific purpose of that visit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    Recently heard, CM Khattar visited NTH (not sure which sector), is this piece of information true? If yes, any specific purpose of that visit?

He visited NTH 90 on last Sunday. He had lunch in the clubhouse after his Vikas Rally. Nothing else
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Dear Friends
    Request you to please clarify whether all residents feel the same. This information is more against DLF rather than location. Please see the FB post.

This is not a DLF issue but a location issue. Obviously infrastructure builds when there is a demand... Its not really a chicken and egg situation.....

Always, in real estate, first set of people who move in a new area / colony, have to face challenges.... It will happen.....

Schools wont come in, if there are no children around...Education institutes have to survive on a sound business case. Fortunately there are a few schools in the vicinity - Matrikiran (abt 10 minutes away) and DPS sector 102 (abt 30 minutes away) that have come up. Others will come up.. but these will take time

Perils of staying in a new and upcoming place...

As occupation increases in NTH and other condominiums... additional things will come up.

As far as the rentals go, that is a common situation, having said that there are already a few shops operational in 90 and 91....

I would think of another 4-5 years for a better situation
    CommentQuote
  • Sector closer to delhi like 109, 111 will have less trouble for school kids as they are closure to dwarka and its have more than 25+ quality schools.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I want to buy unit in NTH. What is current market rate . If any seller can pm me.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jnitin
    Hi

I want to buy unit in NTH. What is current market rate . If any seller can pm me.

Regards
    Nitin

Where in NYC and what size
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Where in NYC and what size

size is 3bhk / 1920 something and location not a constraint..
    CommentQuote
  • price for 2727 90/91?
    CommentQuote
  • DLF moves Supreme Court against order by COMPAT

NEW DELHI: India's largest real estate firm DLF has moved Supreme Court against an order of Competition Appellate Tribunal (COMPAT) that held the company guilty of abuse of its dominant position in New Gurugram with regards to its project New Town Heights.

Home buyers in the project had filed a complaint with the Competition Commission of India saying the company had lured them into buying homes under a pre-launch scheme and that the layout plan was not approved.

A DLF spok ..

Read more at:
    DLF moves Supreme Court against order by COMPAT - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    DLF moves Supreme Court against order by COMPAT

NEW DELHI: India's largest real estate firm DLF has moved Supreme Court against an order of Competition Appellate Tribunal (COMPAT) that held the company guilty of abuse of its dominant position in New Gurugram with regards to its project New Town Heights.

Home buyers in the project had filed a complaint with the Competition Commission of India saying the company had lured them into buying homes under a pre-launch scheme and that the layout plan was not approved.

A DLF spok ..

Read more at:
    DLF moves Supreme Court against order by COMPAT - The Economic Times

not sure, why is it coming out...after so many years and especially the possessions!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I need some information. I am planning to buy 4 BHK 2300k Sqft or 2700 sqft in sector 86.. what are the going rates ?
    Secondly, I have a concern regarding livability .. are there families living there in Sec 86 ? Is it possible to get day to day needs like groceries, vegetables and food in nearby market ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Taco2016
    Hi Guys,

I need some information. I am planning to buy 4 BHK 2300k Sqft or 2700 sqft in sector 86.. what are the going rates ?
    Secondly, I have a concern regarding livability .. are there families living there in Sec 86 ? Is it possible to get day to day needs like groceries, vegetables and food in nearby market ?

2300 sqft. will be at approx. 1.1+ cr. AI.
    Yes many families and the area is liveable. Some pros and cons
    1.Best apartments in New Gurgaon area.
    2. Good maintenance & Well secured.
    4.Basic amenities near by.
    5.Sector 86 is closest and on the approach road.

Cons
    1. Average distance from Gurgaon is 20-25 km.
    2. No malls, school, shopping arcades, clinics near by.
    3. Toll can be a huge bottle neck.
    4. No distinct advantage of Dew or Nh8.
    5. Another investment of 15 L may get you a 3+1 Bedroom apartment or gated floor in Sohna Road which may be any day better.
    Think twice if you have school going children.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Taco2016
    Hi Guys,

86 does not have 2700 units

For 2300 unit, you can expect prices in the range of 1.02cr to 1.06-1.1cr (depending on the wood work done in the flat) - 86 on the lower side and 91 on higher; sector 90 sits in the middle - you may get quotes a little lower (these are specific units) or higher (these units typically remain in market or the seller is not actually willing to sell it :) ) than the range

for 2700 unit - I have seen transactions happening at about 1.15cr for M&N, 1.2cr at PQR and 1.25cr at 91. the asking price however can range from 1.15cr to 1.3cr and more.

NTH is one of the better places in new Gurgaon, especially after 4-5 years time. GCX and Sohna road options certainly have the premium justifiable given livability compared new Gurgaon sectors. Depends on your requirement.

- If you plan to move immediately and have concerns about livability - you should consider GCX / Sohna road options or options near sector 51, 50, 57, 47 etc.)
    - If you plan to move immediately, but okay with limited infra and connectivity for about 3-5 years, New Gurgaon area is good. NTH is a good option; other options depend on your budget and location preferences
    - if you see this more of an investment and are fine with about 5 or more years of horizon, you can consider options at DEW (sector 102-111 etc.)

In total, it is certainly a good idea to explore all our options before you finalize on one.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with mrawat; for all his comments.

I have recently moved into the Society and barring some minor (for some Minor, for some Major) issues, overall Living experience is good. That is my experience, i'm talking about.

Toll - Whatever may be the scenario, Right now, I always get out of this are within 10 minutes. Not much of a Hassle.
    School - There are lot of options nearby, I see School Buses of Goenka, etc lined up at the Morning time.
    Hospital - Rockland is nearby but effectively, there are less number of Hospital facilities compared to Sohna etc.
    Liveability - I find it better here due to less number of people, hence less Traffic, hence less Noise pollution.
    Groceries - Needs is right at the doorstep and apart from that Vegetable groceries are all nearby.

Cons are there but like everything, every option has some pros and cons. Its on the individual what they need and what can be adjusted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Samnew
    Agree with mrawat; for all his comments.

I have recently moved into the Society and barring some minor (for some Minor, for some Major) issues, overall Living experience is good. That is my experience, i'm talking about.

Toll - Whatever may be the scenario, Right now, I always get out of this are within 10 minutes. Not much of a Hassle.
    School - There are lot of options nearby, I see School Buses of Goenka, etc lined up at the Morning time.
    Hospital - Rockland is nearby but effectively, there are less number of Hospital facilities compared to Sohna etc.
    Liveability - I find it better here due to less number of people, hence less Traffic, hence less Noise pollution.
    Groceries - Needs is right at the doorstep and apart from that Vegetable groceries are all nearby.

Cons are there but like everything, every option has some pros and cons. Its on the individual what they need and what can be adjusted.

Few Questions:
    1. It seems that you travel to Main Gurgaon. How much time on an average, Any frequent jams between tolls and Hero Honda Chowk.
    2. Any safety issue especially at night once you turn from NH8 to NTH?
    3. Any entertainment spots nearby like movie etc. or main Gurgaon is the only option?
    4. Taxi availability at night for Airport travel.

Appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote