Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DLF mutation

What is the approx cost of DLF mutation of 2350 unit in sec86 and how long does it take?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Iahuja
    What is the approx cost of DLF mutation of 2350 unit in sec86 and how long does it take?

22,800 for my flat in 91. Sector 86 could be same

20 days to a month.
    CommentQuote
  • what all are the steps when you buy in resale? does the seller has to go to DLF office?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Anulibra; for the late reply but here it goes for the queries

1. Travel times depends on the time of travel. Generally in the morning, rush is for Manesar. So, for us people who travel to Gurgaon from 7-9 AM reach Shankar Chowk area (where i work) in approx 25-35 minutes depending on your driving speed. Similarly, return journey takes approx 40-50 minutes as Shankar Chowk is heavily blocked from 4:30-5:30 PM. Any other time of travel, generally its around 30 mintues of commute. (Saturdays & Sundays). Hero Honda chowk remains an issue for people travelling in direction of the traffic as earlier mentioned for Manesar going in the morning & Delhi going in the evening, else no problems. Yes, i can predict traffic issues during Monsoons for which i believe everywhere its the same issue. The bottomline, if you have a Car, you will feel alright like i do. I hate Traffic and i hate people who donot know how to do Lane driving.

Please do note that timings includes DLF Parking to office Parking distance. Also if any accident happens on NH8, you are bound to be stuck in Traffic, hence no approx time applies there.

2. Right now, i have not travelled in the midnight time but at 11 PM too, there is no issue related to Safety right now. Even other members of the society have not faced any problems.

3. Main Gurgaon is still the option for Entertainment and shopping

4. There is this issue at times if you come from Airport to NTH at night as OLA & Uber donot prefer. But there are some Taxis who locally live here itself and they help you out in pickups & drop. Nonetheless, its still an issue but not a bottleneck.

Hope it helps.

rajmakhija;
    please check earlier posts of mine as i had asked the same and i got a very good summarized reply on this. It will help you a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking towards buying a flat for end use. Confused between sector 37c (Taxila) and New Gurgaon (DLF). Had some queries from people who have invested/ staying in NTH.

1) Do you think 86/90/91 is a better place to stay than 37c in the longer run? 37c though still 10kms away from Sohna Road but has DEW in proximity. New Gurgaon is still 8-10 kms from 37c.

2) What is the ongoing rate for ~1930 sqft. 3 BHK? Also what is the minimum size of 4BHK and price? Is there a different between rates for DLF NTH in 86, 90 and 91? Which location is better?

3) As a first time buyer, I am confused. I have never stayed in high rise Top floors. What are the disadvantages of top floor rooms in DLF, since they sell 5-6 lac cheaper?

Thank you peeps. I really need some help in finalizing my house from people who have experienced this before.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homeseeker4
    Hi,

I am looking towards buying a flat for end use. Confused between sector 37c (Taxila) and New Gurgaon (DLF). Had some queries from people who have invested/ staying in NTH.

1) Do you think 86/90/91 is a better place to stay than 37c in the longer run? 37c though still 10kms away from Sohna Road but has DEW in proximity. New Gurgaon is still 8-10 kms from 37c.

2) What is the ongoing rate for ~1930 sqft. 3 BHK? Also what is the minimum size of 4BHK and price? Is there a different between rates for DLF NTH in 86, 90 and 91? Which location is better?

3) As a first time buyer, I am confused. I have never stayed in high rise Top floors. What are the disadvantages of top floor rooms in DLF, since they sell 5-6 lac cheaper?

Thank you peeps. I really need some help in finalizing my house from people who have experienced this before.

I will advise you to visit 37c personally. Also visit 86, 90 and 91. Just sitting at home and measuring distances doesn't work. This may look rude.. but you will appreciate once you will see both areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Samnew
    Sorry Anulibra; for the late reply but here it goes for the queries

1. Travel times depends on the time of travel. Generally in the morning, rush is for Manesar. So, for us people who travel to Gurgaon from 7-9 AM reach Shankar Chowk area (where i work) in approx 25-35 minutes depending on your driving speed. Similarly, return journey takes approx 40-50 minutes as Shankar Chowk is heavily blocked from 4:30-5:30 PM. Any other time of travel, generally its around 30 mintues of commute. (Saturdays & Sundays). Hero Honda chowk remains an issue for people travelling in direction of the traffic as earlier mentioned for Manesar going in the morning & Delhi going in the evening, else no problems. Yes, i can predict traffic issues during Monsoons for which i believe everywhere its the same issue. The bottomline, if you have a Car, you will feel alright like i do. I hate Traffic and i hate people who donot know how to do Lane driving.

Please do note that timings includes DLF Parking to office Parking distance. Also if any accident happens on NH8, you are bound to be stuck in Traffic, hence no approx time applies there.

2. Right now, i have not travelled in the midnight time but at 11 PM too, there is no issue related to Safety right now. Even other members of the society have not faced any problems.

3. Main Gurgaon is still the option for Entertainment and shopping

4. There is this issue at times if you come from Airport to NTH at night as OLA & Uber donot prefer. But there are some Taxis who locally live here itself and they help you out in pickups & drop. Nonetheless, its still an issue but not a bottleneck.

Hope it helps.

rajmakhija;
    please check earlier posts of mine as i had asked the same and i got a very good summarized reply on this. It will help you a lot

Thanks a lot. This is so helpful specially from an experienced person. I am sorry have a final question.

Can you share with us the experience of school going children . My kids study at DPS Sector 46 ( I know the bus comes there), They are in Class 6 and Class 4. Is it really a pain for kids to travel from NTH to Gurgaon.

Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HelloHi
    I will advise you to visit 37c personally. Also visit 86, 90 and 91. Just sitting at home and measuring distances doesn't work. This may look rude.. but you will appreciate once you will see both areas.

Hi, Thank you for your response. I have actually visited both the places (37c and 86) multiple times over the last couple of months and not used google maps. So my comment on the distance is with respect to the actual time taken to reach city from both the places. It takes close to 20 minutes more to reach DLF from Sohna Road, both via Pataudi road and NH8. My apprehension towards stems from the fact that 37c does not seem like that it would be a posh area anytime soon (next to a village / old gurgaon and and no space for large commercial establishments). Also Taksila is the only project which is liviable right now. Corona Optus though has started giving possession, the society is largely incomplete and loads of dust within the society due to ongoing work. It will take atleast 2-3 more years for the society to be fully done and hence I feel just one small society is not going to push development of the area. Also, 37c would alwaysbe a congested area as compared to 86 which has broad roads and given the amount of societies and commercial complexes coming up, would be the Sohna road of new Gurgaon in next 5 years.

Why would you personally prefer 37c over 86?

Thank you,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra
    Thanks a lot. This is so helpful specially from an experienced person. I am sorry have a final question.

Can you share with us the experience of school going children . My kids study at DPS Sector 46 ( I know the bus comes there), They are in Class 6 and Class 4. Is it really a pain for kids to travel from NTH to Gurgaon.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I cannot comment on bus timings but a taxi/ personal car takes ~30-35 minutes to reach the Jharsa village exit on during low traffic while can take as much as 1-1.5 hr during peak rush hours (Hero Honda chowk is a bottleneck) via NH8.
    CommentQuote
    Hi, Thank you for your response. I have actually visited both the places (37c and 86) multiple times over the last couple of months and not used google maps. So my comment on the distance is with respect to the actual time taken to reach city from both the places. It takes close to 20 minutes more to reach DLF from Sohna Road, both via Pataudi road and NH8. My apprehension towards stems from the fact that 37c does not seem like that it would be a posh area anytime soon (next to a village / old gurgaon and and no space for large commercial establishments). Also Taksila is the only project which is liviable right now. Corona Optus though has started giving possession, the society is largely incomplete and loads of dust within the society due to ongoing work. It will take atleast 2-3 more years for the society to be fully done and hence I feel just one small society is not going to push development of the area. Also, 37c would alwaysbe a congested area as compared to 86 which has broad roads and given the amount of societies and commercial complexes coming up, would be the Sohna road of new Gurgaon in next 5 years.

Why would you personally prefer 37c over 86?

Thank you,

It's good you have already visited both areas and I can see answer in your comment only. Overall 86, 90 and 91 is better developing than 37c. When I visited 37c, there are no roads and most of the roads are in pathetic situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anulibra

Thanks again.

I think its sec 45 DPS not 46, Are you sure DPS 45 has transportation facility to New Gurgaon?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HelloHi
    It's good you have already visited both areas and I can see answer in your comment only. Overall 86, 90 and 91 is better developing than 37c. When I visited 37c, there are no roads and most of the roads are in pathetic situation.

Yeah I know. But 37c is much closer to city and you get a bigger place for lesser price. And then there is potential for DEW connectivity.

Also, members please help me with the following questions as well.

CommentQuote
  • Hi again Anulibra;

Appreciate your concern but as you said and correctly that all School Buses pickup kids from DLF Sectors. Schools like Goenka, DPS etc have their School Buses. What i can do is i can ask some of my Society members for their Kid's experience regarding Travelling to Gurgaon.

Also please note that there are some downsides to NTH too, its not butter all along.
    - DLF's construction is good compared to other stalwarts but yes they will have some issues while you settle. i.e simple things like Seepage in some cases, etc etc which they handle though but yes, there will be issues.
    - Maids for cooking and cleaning is a little problem as less numbers are present. So, they sometimes are picky on things and you have to be adjusting in Nature.
    - etc etc

All in all, i feel wherever you live, you will have issues. But at the end of the day, there should be appropriate response and good feedback mechanism, which i feel DLF handles better than others.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah I know. But 37c is much closer to city and you get a bigger place for lesser price. And then there is potential for DEW connectivity.

Also, members please help me with the following questions as well.

Have not heard of any deal under 90L (AI) For 1930 3BHK. So if you get that - you are golden :)

2364 sqft for 4BHK is there.

That's individual preference. People in NCR prefer a lower floor, maybe because its easier to escape in case of earthquake, fire or complete power outage. In Mumbai higher floor carries a premium. Also the ground +2 are always the first occupied units in any apartment in NCR for some reason, people buy lower floor paying the premium and move in early too.

Yeah the top most floor will always give you full feel of Dili ki garmi.. power bill soars as AC consumes more power to cool. But that is only for top floors with roof exposed to direct sunlight.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I drove to NTH 90 yesterday evening and found that none of the street lights were working, none at all from the highway to the society gate.

Is this the scenario always or was it an exception?

Thanks !
    CommentQuote