Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it better to keep a 1bhk in posh location of delhi with 20k per month rental or to buy a 3bhk in dlf nth. Nth is very beautiful society. Once the whole area is developed..even if it may take few years....prices of dlf will be good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    Is it better to keep a 1bhk in posh location of delhi with 20k per month rental or to buy a 3bhk in dlf nth. Nth is very beautiful society. Once the whole area is developed..even if it may take few years....prices of dlf will be good.

Question is why do you want to buy the house..... for living or for investments ?

I the requirement is for staying (a few years later) will you be able to stay in a 1 BHK with your family ?

for investment point of view... think about from where you are can make more money...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravpr
    Manujmohla is correct. I also did detailed area comparison while purchasing and found DLF offers least carpet area-

DLF - 1930
    bedroom 1 - 10/14 = 140
    bedroom 2 - 10/12.6 = 126
    bedroom 3 - 11/16.5 = 181
    living - 10-10/18-11 = 205
    dining - 8.5/10 = 85
    kitchen - 8/10 = 80
    toilet - 36+20+20+80 = 156
    servant room - 7.5/7 = 50
    storage - 4/5 = 20
    ent lobby - 6/3 = 20
    balcony = 55 +55+30 = 140
    total = 1200

bestech- 1660
    bedroom 1 - 12/16 = 192
    bedroom 2 - 12/12.5 = 150
    bedroom 3 - 13/11 = 143
    living room - 12.5/20 = 250
    dining - 11.5/9 = 104
    kitchen = 11/8 = 88
    toilet = 60+36+48 = 144
    balcony = 120+50+50 = 220
    total = 1071+220= 1291

casabella - 1690
    bedroom1 - 11/14 = 154
    bedroom2 - 10.5/13 = 135
    bedroom3 - 10.5/12 = 125
    dining - 15.5/10.5 = 163
    living - 11/13.5 = 146
    kitchen - 10.5/8 = 85
    balcony- 60+53+34+33 = 180
    toilet -51+37+37 = 125
    total = 1113

casbella 1960 comes out to be roughly 1260

I think a correction is required... the actual area for a 1930 DLF is about 1340. I think there is mistake in calcualtion of the balconies and missing out the area of the foyer lobby from the dining to the rooms.

Attached the calculations and floor plan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

What's the rate for 2727 sq ft apartment, 4 Bedroom in NTH 90? Lower floor lets say 3rd or 4th floor in N&M block?

Thanks,
    K
    CommentQuote
  • Recently read an article on proposed reduction in circle rates in Gurgaon.
    URL: National Real Estate Development Council

Is it possible that this reduction may bring down the real estate prices in Gurgaon further? Should the decision to buy property be postponed till any decision comes on this?
    What does senior members think about it, please share your opinion?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks tony0611; for clarifying the details on carpet area.
    a difference of 140 sq.ft. (from last comparison) is quite a big number, almost an extra room.
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier I had specifically asked for EF towers, but wanted some insight on which towers are best, in terms of sunshine for NTH 86.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ksharda
    Hi All,

What's the rate for 2727 sq ft apartment, 4 Bedroom in NTH 90? Lower floor lets say 3rd or 4th floor in N&M block?

Thanks,
    K

I heard of some options at M/N Tower at 1.10 (I think it could be just one off option with no or minimal sunlight) to 1.15Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tony0611
    Question is why do you want to buy the house..... for living or for investments ?

I the requirement is for staying (a few years later) will you be able to stay in a 1 BHK with your family ?

for investment point of view... think about from where you are can make more money...

It is a mix of both. I already live in my own 3bhk in delhi, in dwarka. i work in gurgaon. i was thinking of shifting in may be few years to dlf NTH. It seems to be a gamble. i do not know if dwarka would be better or new gurgaon. Even if i do not shift, i feel after few years, 3bhk of DLF will command more premium than a 1 bhk in delhi. There is a limit in appreciation in price of 1 bhk, currently it is good for rentals. and yes, i can not shift in 1 bhk even if i want to leave the current place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    I heard of some options at M/N Tower at 1.10 (I think it could be just one off option with no or minimal sunlight) to 1.15Cr.

Thanks. The above price is not all inclusive, I guess!
    CommentQuote
  • Also, all of NTH is beautifully constructed and landscaped with all facilities available in the complex (at least in sector 90). Other societies look very cluttered when compared!

You do get a premium feel at NTH, which may not be the case in other societies!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ksharda
    Thanks. The above price is not all inclusive, I guess!

This is all inclusive, except the stamp duty for M&N, which apparently has some options available at this price or at least on higher side of the range (read * about 1.15cr), as per brokers / agents.

PQR and 91 are relatively expensive!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday on site visit to a NTH flat, I saw a DLF hoarding highlighting about the buyback of NTH flats and up gradation to Ultima flats.

Has anybody opted for it ?

It mentioned a buyback * Rs 4250/sft for 4 bhk and * Rs 4500 for 3 bhk.

By this buy back calculation 4 bhk flat of 2727 sft shall be more than Rs 1.42 Cr. ( considering EDC,IDC, PLC , Parking etc )

If a person purchases 4 bhk @Rs 1.15 Cr as mentioned in the earlier posts and upgrades to Ultima, he makes a clean profit of Rs 27 L.:):):) .

Though he might have to pay Rs 10L for DLF Ultima after 1.5-2 years ( at possession) as DLF Ultima is still under construction. It seems to be a good opportunity.

Please let me know if there is any trap or pitfall in it except the READY to MOVE & Under Construction comparison.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is only open for primary buyers of NTH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarak
    Yesterday on site visit to a NTH flat, I saw a DLF hoarding highlighting about the buyback of NTH flats and up gradation to Ultima flats.

Has anybody opted for it ?

It mentioned a buyback * Rs 4250/sft for 4 bhk and * Rs 4500 for 3 bhk.

By this buy back calculation 4 bhk flat of 2727 sft shall be more than Rs 1.42 Cr. ( considering EDC,IDC, PLC , Parking etc )

If a person purchases 4 bhk @Rs 1.15 Cr as mentioned in the earlier posts and upgrades to Ultima, he makes a clean profit of Rs 27 L.:):):) .

Though he might have to pay Rs 10L for DLF Ultima after 1.5-2 years ( at possession) as DLF Ultima is still under construction. It seems to be a good opportunity.

Please let me know if there is any trap or pitfall in it except the READY to MOVE & Under Construction comparison.

only for NTH owners who have not registered yet... once registered, its no longer with DLF... Its in the government records....
    CommentQuote