Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anujgagarwal
    Earlier I had specifically asked for EF towers, but wanted some insight on which towers are best, in terms of sunshine for NTH 86.

can somebody / owners throw some light on towers with better sunlight in NTH86
    CommentQuote

Almost all towers get sunlight! You need to see the direction of the appartment!
    CommentQuote

Go for back-facing units of Towers A-D. These are south facing units.
    Summer - sunlight is minimum, only last 1-2 hours in noon, that too on the balcony railings or max a foot inside.
    Winter - They get sunlight right from sunrise till sunset because southward alignment of the sun.

Units in E-F towers will get sun exposure in either morning or evening (regardless of season)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NTH residents,

Greetings for the day!

I was looking to buy a unit in NTH. I visited the site, albeit the time taken, I still like the way DLF has developed NTH. Now I want some help on the following from NTH residents:

1. Any kids go to KR mangalam school in South City.
    2. Traffic during morning 8:15 am and Evening around 5:40 pm on NH8
    3. I came to know about the shuttle service, Whats the frequency?
    4. Anybody's office in DLF phase 1
    5.Any improvements in domestic help availability?

Regards
    CommentQuote

why you want them to throw some 'light' on towers which are already getting light? ask them to throw light on towers which do not get sunlight. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

Can anybody tell that DPS sector 45 is going to estanlish its branch at Sector 86 or 84.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any information about shifting of toll? prices have become stagnant in the area (finally). Does anybody think they will reduce even more from now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    is there any information about shifting of toll? prices have become stagnant in the area (finally). Does anybody think they will reduce even more from now?

People are trying for Toll to go but nothing concreate till now. I am now prepared for the worst that toll will go in 2023 when lease agreement will be over.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    People are trying for Toll to go but nothing concreate till now. I am now prepared for the worst that toll will go in 2023 when lease agreement will be over.

are you invested in new ggn?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    are you invested in new ggn?

Yes in Mapsko
    CommentQuote
  • DPS I heard was coming in sector 84.
    True jackdaniel;
    Currently the rented placed where I live, I am not happy with the motion of the sun relative to my house.
    So just wanted to get advice from experts here, if I finalize on DLF NTH86.
    So far I have got mixed opinions on ABCD and EF towers.
    Still could not make my mind on this matter.
    CommentQuote
  • how many families r staying in nth out of how many available flats....
    CommentQuote
  • how many families r staying in nth out of how many available flats....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by allahjaane
    how many families r staying in nth out of how many available flats....

NTH 91 - ~150 out of 622 (24%)
    NTH 90 - 350 out of 1320 (26%)
    NTH 86 - ~450 out of 1198 (38%)

Source: Condominium association
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I am planning to buy a 4bhk (2356 sqft) apartment in NTH 86. Dealers are quoting me 1.15Cr for park facing apartments. I just wanted to know if this a good deal to buy.

Any input on this is appreciated.
    CommentQuote