Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aditya1988
    Hello,
    I am planning to buy a 4bhk (2356 sqft) apartment in NTH 86. Dealers are quoting me 1.15Cr for park facing apartments. I just wanted to know if this a good deal to buy.

Any input on this is appreciated.

look harder, you will get better deals. The ideal rate is ~1.05
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tony,

Is the ideal rate of 1.05 all inclusive (parking/ EDC/IDC/PLC/stamp duty/ registration) or are these charges separate? Also, could you give an idea of all inclusive price for 1930 sq ft one?

Regards,
    Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamvivek
    Hi Tony,

Is the ideal rate of 1.05 all inclusive (parking/ EDC/IDC/PLC/stamp duty/ registration) or are these charges separate? Also, could you give an idea of all inclusive price for 1930 sq ft one?

Regards,
    Vivek

88-94 lakh depend on tower floor and facing
    CommentQuote
  • 0.85-1.00 cr is the going price for 2356 sq ft apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    0.85-1.00 cr is the going price for 2356 sq ft apartment.

Seriously? Thats no less than a crash. Wasn't it going for 1.15 an year back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crazynaval
    Seriously? Thats no less than a crash. Wasn't it going for 1.15 an year back

Check new any property portal for new town heights, all quotes will be between 1.00 to 1.15 CR, Negotiate and you will easily get deals with atleast 10% less than quoted price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamvivek
    Hi Tony,

Regards,
    Vivek

all inclusive... but not including stamp duty, registery and brokerage
    CommentQuote
    0.85-1.00 cr is the going price for 2356 sq ft apartment.

you are not going to get anything at .85.... The range will still between 1.0 to 1.15

Sector 86 should be around 1 - 1.05.
    Sector 90 should be a bit higher
    Sector 91 should be in a bit higher (about 1.1)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tony0611
    you are not going to get anything at .85.... The range will still between 1.0 to 1.15

Sector 86 should be around 1 - 1.05.
    Sector 90 should be a bit higher
    Sector 91 should be in a bit higher (about 1.1)

I am in market to buy and for sure getting offers for under 1 cr for 2356 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
    I am in market to buy and for sure getting offers for under 1 cr for 2356 sq ft.

which sector... typically the price is the following order

86<90<91

If you are getting the offers, thats a very good opportunity to buy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, What about Rental ?

i've a 1930 GBF and am getting calls from brokers to quote for Rental. Any idea, on how much should the rental be ?
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates offered for 3BHK (1930 sq.ft.) in NTH86? floor preference 3-8
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, The rates are between 90-95 Lacs (All inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you to all of you who share valueable information on this forum. Booked a 3bhk flat 2236 sqft in sector 86 D block for 99 lacs. Can some one PM me NTH 86 watsapp group number. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditya1988
    Thank you to all of you who share valueable information on this forum. Booked a 3bhk flat 2236 sqft in sector 86 D block for 99 lacs. Can some one PM me NTH 86 watsapp group number. Thanks

2236 - 3BHK? is it the ground floor you got?
    CommentQuote