Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes mrawat; Can some one PM me wats app group number?
    CommentQuote
  • aditya1988; Is this a new booking or resale?
    CommentQuote
  • gurusapphire; It's a resale AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrawat
    2236 - 3BHK? is it the ground floor you got?

What size is this? I thought 3 BHK was 1970 sq ft and 4 BHK was 2364 sq ft and 2727 sq ft .
    CommentQuote
  • tony0611; there are 1-2 3bhk apartment in few blocks which are directly below 4bhk apartments. So basically layout is same without minus one bedroom also for these 3bhk apartments you get 2 car parking slots instead of one like other 3bhk. I hope this made it more clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello there
    I am end user looking to buy flat in nth, i have been offered top floor in sec 86 for 85 lacs. Is it a good buy. I will put it on rent for year approx and then shift when its close to livable. Location wise its lil far from dwarka, however when expressway is operational how does xtra 5 kms matter. Connectivity from nth is good too i think. Connecting nh8 xpressway patudi road and manesar. Pls suggest i am just on the verge of booking.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pasu072 years ago
      I have been also looking at NTH for end use but apparently that wait and watch game of prices making it difficult to take a decision. I explored NTH about 3 months back the rate quoted by the dealers then and now have some reductions. On top of it, the towers and other stuff making it even more difficult to chose in lieu of the price. So I am still watching out for now as the connectivity to NTH is not at all pragmatic at this point in time at the least for next 2-3 years....
  • Originally Posted by akshaykr
    Hello there
    I am end user looking to buy flat in nth, i have been offered top floor in sec 86 for 85 lacs. Is it a good buy. I will put it on rent for year approx and then shift when its close to livable. Location wise its lil far from dwarka, however when expressway is operational how does xtra 5 kms matter. Connectivity from nth is good too i think. Connecting nh8 xpressway patudi road and manesar. Pls suggest i am just on the verge of booking.

U can get top floor at 83 lakh easily. But why r u putting your money on top floor when adding 2 or 3 lakhs? You can easily get middle floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshaykr
    Hello there

How can someone comment if its a good buy unless they know what size are you buying? For e.g. if you are getting a 4BHK in 85 Lacs its far more than a good buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    U can get top floor at 83 lakh easily. But why r u putting your money on top floor when adding 2 or 3 lakhs? You can easily get middle floors.

Agents are quoting 90 plus for mid floors and 85-86 for top floors. Plus, I like top floors - better view, less noise. I am looking for 3bhk of 1930 sq ft size.
    CommentQuote
  • Was reading old posts of year 2014 and 2015. Prices have fallen but seems that the bottom has reached or at least is near. 2 years back, people were laughing if any one was saying that 3 BHK in NTH is available near 95-98 lakhs. Now upper floors are available for 82-84 lakhs as well. Property buying has become a risky affair now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    Was reading old posts of year 2014 and 2015. Prices have fallen but seems that the bottom has reached or at least is near. 2 years back, people were laughing if any one was saying that 3 BHK in NTH is available near 95-98 lakhs. Now upper floors are available for 82-84 lakhs as well. Property buying has become a risky affair now.

I feel rates will further go down with Regal garden coming in market in next 3-4 months. 3 Bhk is small by 300 feet but project has AC. So there price will be similar to NTH and will further add 800 flats in market. Expect 3 BHK in 80-85 Lakhs level and 4 bhk in 95- 1 cr level.

Further area will see possession of Primus in six months and Mapsko Paradise and seven lamps (remaining towers) and next six months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    I feel rates will further go down with Regal garden coming in market in next 3-4 months. 3 Bhk is small by 300 feet but project has AC. So there price will be ...... and next six months.

If prices go down, I will run and buy one 3/4 BHK in NTH after selling my flat in Delhi. Don't know if that is a wise thing to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys pls suggest i am in a fix
    I have a budget of 90L with 5L +/- . I want to shift next year. Aproach to ggn is improtant than dwarka/delhi. I was searching a RTM property. Finally shortlisted dlf NTH sec 90/91 3bhk. Top floors easily available around 82L. There is better livability than other sectors plus dlf promises better overall ambience and maintainance. No other socity seems promising as there as soo many litigations around. Even if it clears till next then also it wont be livable till 2 more years. As no such good aminities exist. I have another option to stop search now wait for 6 more months and then go for RTM in DEW or new ggn eg dlf nth again. Is it possible prices will drop in next 6 months. Does possesion in nearby socities expected near diwali will lift or reduce the prices. Or might increase due to toll removal and nh8 connectivity of dew. Pls suggest guys. I am in a deep fix
    CommentQuote
  • I have 3bhk on Sohna road, good location, giving rental income. Thinking of selling it to get a 4BHK in NTH86. I live outside NCR and do not plan to live here till next 5 years. With 3bhk getting old and with supply of luxury units coming around Sohna road, 3BHK may not appreciate too much. NTH with DLF brand name, luxury quality, specifications hopefully will appreciate more with DEW connectivity and can still give 15K rental. The questions I have

1. Does it make sense to sell 3bhk and buy 4bhk NTH or I should wait given more supply coming in New GGN and DEW area.
    2. Instead of NTH, is it better to swap Sohna road unit with something RTM on GCX (though more pricey) or central park 2 (2bhk)
    3. On map DLF Road in front of NTH 86 is not connected to DEW (about 2km patch remaining, see the pic attached). Is that road ever going to be connected or it is disputed? With DLF Road connectivity to DEW through CPR, won't this provide better access to NTH from NH8 even if Toll is not removed. Am I missing something regarding this DLF Road-DEW-CPR connectivity?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    If prices go down, I will run and buy one 3/4 BHK in NTH after selling my flat in Delhi. Don't know if that is a wise thing to do.

Dude, i am in the same boat. recently i have read about a couple of developments/announcements which i guess would benefit NTH or that area in future. mother dairy is going to be launched next to NTH. NTH is near to DEW. multiplex, galleria market, modern school....everything is coming up near NTH.
    i am not sure how much time it will take for property market to be back in business..but when ever that happens, DLF will always command a better premium and the best development will be near DLF flats.

Real question is.... should i sell a property in delhi (with rental income) and buy in NTH. Should not makes sense but there is something about NTH that i can't strike it off my mind.
    CommentQuote