Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1419 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2230 sqft will be around 4000/sqft and 1845 sqft is ranging around 4200-4300/sqft...

    Originally Posted by jimmy80
    any inputs on the resale price of NTH?
    CommentQuote
  • When is the possession likely forNTH sector 86?
    CommentQuote
  • Seven DLF Universal employees booked for fraud

    Seven DLF Universal employees booked for fraud

    By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited



    Gurgaon, Sep 19 (IANS) The managing director and six employees of realty major DLF universal have been booked for fraud and cheating, police said Wednesday.
    Acting chief of DLF Phase-1 police station Kulbir Singh said that the case was registered on the complaint of Jitender Singh Bhasin, a resident of DLF Phase-3.
    Bhasin alleged he was cheated of Rs.2.52 crore by DLF Universal officials on the pretext of giving him a plot on Arjun Marg in DLF Phase-1, and two flats in other projects in March 2008.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the next trigger for increase in price? is it possession? how much do you expect it to increase in next 1 yr?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jimmy80
    what is the next trigger for increase in price? is it possession? how much do you expect it to increase in next 1 yr?

    It will be 8000+ by diwali 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by uppalsan
    It will be 8000+ by diwali 2013.


    u r talking dlf new new heights will touch 8000 ? in 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends

    I assure you NTH is a far better location than EG. The development plan that DLF has for this area (Garden City) are excellent which should take the price of the project up by atleast 30% in next 1 year. I have 2 flats in NTH & think it is an excellent investment. The way they are coming up is also really nice.

    Wanted to check are you guys part of the NTH association?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    Dear Friends

    I assure you NTH is a far better location than EG. The development plan that DLF has for this area (Garden City) are excellent which should take the price of the project up by atleast 30% in next 1 year. I have 2 flats in NTH & think it is an excellent investment. The way they are coming up is also really nice.

    Wanted to check are you guys part of the NTH association?


    I have a 3 bhk in sector 86... can you advice how to join the association?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    u r talking dlf new new heights will touch 8000 ? in 1 year

    8000 by Diwali 2013 I doubt ...... could touch 7000 max. My View!!
    CommentQuote
  • The association website is DLF New Town Heights Owners Association Gurgaon to join one has to contact association with their details.

    Once you get confirmation of acceptance once has to pay membership fees. Post which one gets access to the site & becomes a member of the RWA.

    Hope that helps.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Any news/update on occupation certificate? They had applied in June/july!

    2. How long does it take to get one?
    CommentQuote
  • the rates will stabilise @7000..its simple as inventory is huge in this area...4200 + 1000(other charges) = 5200 so 7000 is the maxmium achievale figure...

    guys dont forget area even today is not livable..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    the rates will stabilise @7000..its simple as inventory is huge in this area...4200 + 1000(other charges) = 5200 so 7000 is the maxmium achievale figure...

    guys dont forget area even today is not livable..


    @Gabarsingh, I agree with you on 7K figure, but I would reckon it to be BSP and not "all inclusive" by next Diwali. I am no fortune teller but look at the percentage increase thats happening around.

    However, would request you to refrain making unnecessary comment about livability, though what you said is a reality. Nobody discussed that in last few posts. Just that it seems as if the intention was not to add to thread knowledge. Thanks for understanding however if you disagree, please ignore.
    CommentQuote
  • what goes in to get occupation certificate?
    any idea about the process?
    CommentQuote
  • Should i buy NTH at BSP of 4200.

    How much potential does it have in terms of appreciation in next 3-4 years. Senior members please advise.

    Seeing the past of other builders, including DLF i have decided to go for safe investment where i could see what i am buying , not some thing which exist on paper.

    I would appreciate your response.
    CommentQuote