Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am not sure why such ads are posted in real estate portals. Firat i thought its some new project there. Called up the broker, he says its basic rate. With all possible additiona prices, it will be 86 lakhs all inclusive. Then registry charges!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • dum_chick_dum_dum1 years ago
      They are posted, so that people like you get excited :)

Dont worry these brokers are scumbags....
  • What is the ongoing rate for 2350 sq ft 4BHK in sector 86?
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any whatsapp group of NTH 91 for owners. I wish to join if it is there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys, I am in process of closing a deal of 3bhk (1930) in sector 91. Seller had started interior work but left in mid as he opted to sell the property. So I am looking for reliable contractor/carpenter to finish the pending work . Work which is done till now is listed below:
    1. Tiles on walls of all washrooms along with new wash basins.
    2. Woorden flooring of all rooms are replaced by tiles.
    3. PoP work on ceiling in entire flat.
    4. Walls are ready with just need of primer and paint coats.
    5. 5 wardrobes frames of size 8x6.
    6. wooden Framework in kitchen.

Work needs to be completed is mainly wood related ie cupboards, module kitchen, tv cabinet etc.

Waiting for your help guys
    CommentQuote
  • How much r u getting this for??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nandyinjnu
    Hello guys, I am in process of closing a deal of 3bhk (1930) in sector 91. Seller had started interior work but left in mid as he opted to sell the property. So I am looking for reliable contractor/carpenter to finish the pending work . Work which is done till now is listed below:
    1. Tiles on walls of all washrooms along with new wash basins.
    2. Woorden flooring of all rooms are replaced by tiles.
    3. PoP work on ceiling in entire flat.
    4. Walls are ready with just need of primer and paint coats.
    5. 5 wardrobes frames of size 8x6.
    6. wooden Framework in kitchen.

Work needs to be completed is mainly wood related ie cupboards, module kitchen, tv cabinet etc.

Waiting for your help guys

You will need to get a good carpenter & painter to get an estimate as prices can be very varied depending on what exactly is remaining and how it has to be done.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • akshaykr1 years ago
      Pls send me contact of ND interiors. Urgent need of carpenter in the area
  • Originally Posted by rajatchak
    I am not sure why such ads are posted in real estate portals. Firat i thought its some new project there. Called up the broker, he says its basic rate. With all possible additiona prices, it will be 86 lakhs all inclusive. Then registry charges!!

The problem is that there are so many differences that it gets very difficult to compare them on a level field.
    If the total price is put up, then one does not know why some apartment is low cost and other higher. One ends up going to the person with the lowest overall cost, and find out that its does not have the same extras as the other flats. Some of them don't take club facility, or only one car parking or the PLC is different.
    Once the project is fully occupied, and all in resale only then generally the prices tend to be all inclusive ones.

There should be some way that these portals can display all the differences at a glance so that a better evaluation can be done, but unfortunately none of them do and we tend to go round in circles trying to find out what is the correct pricing. That's the reason why one still needs to go to find the details of the all the apartments on sale within a project to arrive at a better decision.
    CommentQuote
  • guys kindly help.. i am looking to buy a 3bhk for end use budget 90L... i had shortlisted a few
    1 DLF NTH 86, 90 and 91
    2 EXPERION HEARTSONG
    3 CHINTELS PARADISO
    4 ATS KUKOON
    i have visited dlf and exp, i like the club house and construction quality of experion, but overall experience and living quality seems better in dlf( coz of more developed surrounding)
    i heard dlf galleria and modern school is also prospected around dlf 91...
    i can also go for uc property but seeing builders unexpected escalation charges and surprise charges makes me go for rtm...
    any ides how much shall be the resale in case of paradiso and kukoon..
    kindly share ur views..

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • akshaykr1 years ago
      Kindly specify the difference. I am leaning towards chintels as of now. Its available under 95L. Good location, builder and society as compared to dlf nth
  • Are there any difference in the build quality, maintenance, resale prices of NTH of 3 different sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Build quality and maintainence shouldnt be..But resale prices would depend on demand supply wrt particular unit type
    CommentQuote
  • Galleria 91 and Modern School?

I heard Modern School contract is CANCELLED with dlf in Sector 91. Galleria is also no were in sight. DLF has sold Sector 91 flats and plots mentioning Modern School and Galleria 91. Both are no were in sight.
    CommentQuote
  • Other schools have come up - DPS, Matrikiran, Xaviers. So does not matter if Modern School is not coming. As long as the area is less populated it is good to live in.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • karan691 years ago
      All the above schools you mentions are not close to NTH 86,90,91. DLF sold the NTH flats showing Modern School in Sec 91 and Galleria 91. How that all the plots and flats are all sold both the School and DLF market has disapperared. People need to put pressure on DLF to get back the prestigious school and market in the vicinity.
  • Guys i have shortlisted dlf nth 91 for my end use.
    I started with open mind entire dew expressway and dwarka propeties on my radar.
    Points of consideration
    Less dense area
    Reputed builder with good maintainance background
    Not on the busy road
    I came accross chintels paradiso 90+ good location but not livable for atleast 2 yrs and highly dense area
    Experion heartsong less dense but smaller rooms. And doubt on builder reaction post possesion.
    Ats kuccon on the busy road and expensive
    Tulip ace good room. Security is worst and maintance is below average.
    Heritage max expensive and bang on dew
    Adani oyster high tension wire. And no clarity from builder and possesion after 1 yr or soo
    Dlf nth 86 and 90 good location but bisected towers and somewhat congested
    Dlf nth 91 comes in budget posh location in few yrs open space in the vicinity of dlf plots and bestech sanskriti seems like the best option among all. One of the best thing about dlf is its mantaince of socity. It looks premium.
    My budget in around 85 and m getting some good deals in this budget lower floor.
    Kindly comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshaykr
    Guys i have shortlisted dlf nth 91 for my end use.
    I started with open mind entire dew expressway and dwarka propeties on my radar.
    Points of consideration
    Less dense area
    Reputed builder with good maintainance background
    Not on the busy road
    I came accross chintels paradiso 90+ good location but not livable for atleast 2 yrs and highly dense area
    Experion heartsong less dense but smaller rooms. And doubt on builder reaction post possesion.
    Ats kuccon on the busy road and expensive
    Tulip ace good room. Security is worst and maintance is below average.
    Heritage max expensive and bang on dew
    Adani oyster high tension wire. And no clarity from builder and possesion after 1 yr or soo
    Dlf nth 86 and 90 good location but bisected towers and somewhat congested
    Dlf nth 91 comes in budget posh location in few yrs open space in the vicinity of dlf plots and bestech sanskriti seems like the best option among all. One of the best thing about dlf is its mantaince of socity. It looks premium.
    My budget in around 85 and m getting some good deals in this budget lower floor.
    Kindly comment

HI,

I am also looking for 3bhk.. almost same requirement as you mentioned. I am looking forward on dlf nth 86.. Do you have any idea about the 86 front road which will connect directly to dxw... When it will be connected to dxw.. ? and pros and cons for this project; and price approx for 1930 and 2325 sqft size ? I am mostly inclined towards rtm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakmunjal

HI,

I am also looking for 3bhk.. almost same requirement as you mentioned. I am looking forward on dlf nth 86.. Do you have any idea about the 86 front road which will connect directly to dxw... When it will be connected to dxw.. ? and pros and cons for this project; and price approx for 1930 and 2325 sqft size ? I am mostly inclined towards rtm.

Hi deepak. 3Bhk Price for 86 sec will be 80-90L. Where as 4bhk 2325 will cost u about 1.05-1.25L.
    About new town hieghts,
    Its a well mantained property with the stamp of dlf, where appts are not clutered. I found 91 and 86 to be least congested.
    Its away from the highway but not that far at the same time. U can see upcoming malls and development is surrounding here.
    The area is atleast livable as compared to properties on dew which might take 2 yrs from now.
    CommentQuote