New Town Heights by DLF in Sector 86, 90 & 91, New Gurgaon

Last updated: July 4 2019
1556 | Posts
330935 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Town Heights by DLF in Sector 86, 90 & 91, New Gurgaon

Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
    Many Thanks..
    Last edited October 5 2016, 01:31 PM.

Re : New Town Heights by DLF in Sector 86, 90 & 91, New Gurgaon

the area will take atleast 3 years to become liveable. it will appreciate at a slightly slower pace than rest of gurgaon till the time it becomes liveable.

expect a price of 3500-3600 after 2 years.

Originally posted by minnie64 View Post
    Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. Also suggest some good brokers. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
    Many Thanks..

Comment

Vshinde: Whats the current resale price

Comment

2700-2800 psf

Comment

I bought a 3 BHK in resale about 3 months ago in sector 90. I think current price is around 3000 psf for a well located flat. I feel it is fairly good investments. Plus points-

-excellent model flat.
        -lot of activity nearby now including plot launches by DLF
        -very close to Manesar.

I hope it helps.
        Last edited February 21 2016, 05:50 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. Ravika,how much construction is completed for Dlf's New town heights? Have you bought in DLF New town Heights? Which broker did you go through? When is the builder giving possession of the flats? If you don't mind me asking how many bed room house did you book? Don't they have any pictures of the sample flat on their website? Thank you so much in advance!

Comment

Also Ravika did you have to pay the PLC?

Comment

guys please respond fast. I really want to book this flat. I also heard that the prices may be falling in Gurgaon.Is that correct? Should I wait or shall I book now?

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. Ravika,how much construction is completed for Dlf's New town heights? Have you bought in DLF New town Heights? Which broker did you go through? When is the builder giving possession of the flats? If you don't mind me asking how many bed room house did you book? Don't they have any pictures of the sample flat on their website? Thank you so much in advance!
                Hi minnie64,

Yes i bought it in NTH.

Yes the PLC, edc, idc etc are all extra, the price of well located flat (park facing probably lower floor) is 3000 psf.

I do not think they have any model flat pictures on website. But if you see the model flat it is excellently furnished and made, by any standards.

If you do buy this flat in NTH do become member of NTH yahoo groups which is very active and useful.

I do not now the exact status of constructions (though huge imposing structures are visible from long distance) nor I am I sure when will i get possession I guess it should be middle to end of next year. Actually I hope they take more time as I feel this be place is likely to become livable only after two years or so when roads and infra gets developed.

Broker was very average so nothing much to mention or recommend.

Comment

guys please respond fast. I really want to book this flat. I also heard that the prices may be falling in Gurgaon.Is that correct? Should I wait or shall I book now?
                  minnie64,

I do not think any person anywhere can even with 70% surety tell you which way the prices are moving.

My recommendation if it is for your own living just do not bother about prices. If it is for investment and this represents very significant part of your networth / savings do not invest but divide it into two smaller / cheaper properties bought over a year or so, to spread the risk.

I hope it helps.

I hope it helps.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X