Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is not investor psychology, this is builder hype. Similar hype was created in Sector 73 plots and newspapers reported that DLF sold all plots in one day. Today after 9-10 months, those plots are still available in original booking and at the launched price.
    Similar thing happened here, however, how many booking cheques were cleared and how much inventory is actually sold, time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to this .

If, what DLF is saying is correct ( these plots selling like hot cakes ), then "IT IS A MAD MAD WORLD".

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    This is not investor psychology, this is builder hype. Similar hype was created in Sector 73 plots and newspapers reported that DLF sold all plots in one day. Today after 9-10 months, those plots are still available in original booking and at the launched price.
    Similar thing happened here, however, how many booking cheques were cleared and how much inventory is actually sold, time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • IT's hype + NRI interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, let me flip the question for you. What do you think is the right price for a gated community plotted development 20 mins from Gurgaon by DLF ? Do you think its 30K, 20 K etc etc.

The fact is that today DLF knows that no one can buy a decent plot in gurgaon for 40 K - even obscure developments like vipul world are selling at 50k+ !

Even if you buy in gurgaon, the entire money goes upfront whereas you pay in 2 years in the DLF project.

I am not trying to defend DLF but at the same time a price < 40 k does not make sense to me .........the assumption is that Gurgaon prices will keep going up and if you see a price of 3 lakh on DLF phase 1 in the next 3 years, you will definitely see 80k on DLF Sector 91....so in terms of ROI , yur return is 100%

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Quite agree to this .

If, what DLF is saying is correct ( these plots selling like hot cakes ), then "IT IS A MAD MAD WORLD".
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed...

Please Check wats the going rate for gated plots in Gurgaon, and then compare it with DLF Plots ... Maybe Nirvana would be a good comparision... and so would Vatika be...
    CommentQuote
  • shinde Bhai, question flip karne se kuch nahi hota, kan ( ear ) bahut jagha se pakad saktey hain .

Your future pricing of DLF plots in the range of 80K in the next 3 years, is based on assumptions, which can have many if's & but's .

This is my PoV. If u feel DLF is offering these plots at very cheap rates, book 2 instead of 1 ( take it in the right spirit, not making fun of u or any one else ).
    CommentQuote
  • I would have, Manoja, but dont have the cash.

Already invested in Ireo plots in sec 60 71K.
    CommentQuote
  • You still havent answered my question buddy, what in your opinion should be the right price of these plots ? Instead of beating around the bush, its better you talk numbers because at the end of the day, thats what matters.

shinde Bhai, question flip karne se kuch nahi hota, kan ( ear ) bahut jagha se pakad saktey hain .

Your future pricing of DLF plots in the range of 80K in the next 3 years, is based on assumptions, which can have many if's & but's .

This is my PoV. If u feel DLF is offering these plots at very cheap rates, book 2 instead of 1 ( take it in the right spirit, not making fun of u or any one else ).
    CommentQuote
  • Right price, as per me is 15/16 K, max 20 K . Right price for somebody willing to pay - is anything what DLF asks .

I hope, i am not beating around the bush & u have an straight answer .
    CommentQuote
  • Haha...so DLF New gurgaon should be cheaper than Neharpar Faridabad and Dharuheraa !

Wah Wah Manoj ji, free mein baant deta DLF appko plot to shaayad aap banane ke liye 20 lakh saath mein maang lete !

Right price, as per me is 15/16 K, max 20 K . Right price for somebody willing to pay - is anything what DLF asks .

I hope, i am not beating around the bush & u have an straight answer .
    CommentQuote
  • Mujhe free main nahi chaiya, if u find them so cheap, ask DLF to take 1 L/psy from u . LOL :D.

Bhaiya, tumne mera opninon manga, maine diya, lekin tumhe pasand nahi aiye, then chill .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Mujhe free main nahi chaiya, if u find them so cheap, ask DLF to take 1 L/psy from u . LOL :D.

Bhaiya, tumne mera opninon manga, maine diya, lekin tumhe pasand nahi aiye, then chill .

hahahahahahahaha

20k was a bit DOWN

but reasonable priceng would have been around 30k or 32k inclusive of EDC
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Plot price

Hi
    Greetings

DLF is purely prospering on the legacy of a great visionary leader of the RE industry in India Dr Kushal Pal Singh- Chairman.

Rs40K is indeed not a low price.. Probably 15000 psy is the legacy premium in the price

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D, 3 different prices according to three members - 15-20 K, 25 K & 30-32 K .

.....but some people r finding 40 K to be too cheap :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a plot by Vatika in sector 83 and it is now priced at around 39 K per sq yd on down payment plan.

DLF plots in sector 91 are not as well located but definitely in 3 to 4 yrs the difference in location will be much less. Now considering the advantages of DLF brand name, deferred payment plan and most importantly gated community they seem appropriately priced.
    CommentQuote