Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Future prospects

Nipsy bhai: since ur invested here, has DLF shared their plans for this area? I mean while I see a lot of activity in and around Vatika plots (DLF 82a, 3c etc) I am not aware of what and when is 91/92 planning ?

Anything you can share would be great. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello magadh.bhai I find it diffult to understand what you want to know..
    and btw expansion and development plans of builder of national repute as DLF are public.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price of vatika plots in sec 83 and 82 seem to be inching up. Seeing quotes of 55 k now for 240 sq yard plots in these sectors.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Nipsy bhai: since ur invested here, has DLF shared their plans for this area? I mean while I see a lot of activity in and around Vatika plots (DLF 82a, 3c etc) I am not aware of what and when is 91/92 planning ?

Anything you can share would be great. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am new to iref and plan to buy a plot in DLF garden city or Vatika for residing purpose and not for investment. My budget is 1.3 crores but need a mid-size plot( 250,300 yards) that is why choosing dlf garden city or vatika. Buying a plot in already developed locations of gurgaon would mean compromising with the plot size(150 yards) which I am not interested in.
    Can any one suggest me if it will be a good idea to buy a plot in dlf or vatika for residing purpose. I plan to build a house and move to it by mid 2014.?
    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello magadh.bhai I find it diffult to understand what you want to know..
    and btw expansion and development plans of builder of national repute as DLF are public.

I heard they sent a mailer recently to all investors sharing plans for Garden city development. Is this also available in public domain for us to access ?
    CommentQuote
  • Honestly, I don't think you can live in the NHL-8 sectors in 2 Yeats time. Also, if you are looking for end use, you can get plots in south city, Vipul world, Malibu towne etc at similar or lower prices (<60k psy) .... That will work better for you

Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi I am new to iref and plan to buy a plot in DLF garden city or Vatika for residing purpose and not for investment. My budget is 1.3 crores but need a mid-size plot( 250,300 yards) that is why choosing dlf garden city or vatika. Buying a plot in already developed locations of gurgaon would mean compromising with the plot size(150 yards) which I am not interested in.
    Can any one suggest me if it will be a good idea to buy a plot in dlf or vatika for residing purpose. I plan to build a house and move to it by mid 2014.?
    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.dlfnewprojects.net/project/1493-dlf_gardencity_master-plan.jpg

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I heard they sent a mailer recently to all investors sharing plans for Garden city development. Is this also available in public domain for us to access ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Magadh,

Thanks for the response. I thought dlf garden city would have developed to some extenst by mid 2014 n that is why I planned to buy a plot there. dont u agree?
    I have not heard good reviews about Vipul plots on sohna road...I have sene that site n it looks weird.
    Malibu towne will be out of my budget because i guess its around 70k per yard.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Mnair,
    the link you posted is an old layout plan.
    DLF has come up with a new layout plan. I saw the updated plan on some website. will post that link if found.
    CommentQuote
  • Old and New Layout of DLF Garden City , Gurgaon

I think here it is what you guys are looking for

DLF Building India | DLF Homes | Luxury Homes | DLF Gardencity, Gurgaon | Site Layout
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry but I don't agree with you

This is not an end use but an investment bet for now (3-5 years horizon)

PS: my PoV purely... Others may disagree

Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi Magadh,

Thanks for the response. I thought dlf garden city would have developed to some extenst by mid 2014 n that is why I planned to buy a plot there. dont u agree?
    I have not heard good reviews about Vipul plots on sohna road...I have sene that site n it looks weird.
    Malibu towne will be out of my budget because i guess its around 70k per yard.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manu,

But it is old layout, as stated in the site. But most important factor is that it is from official site.
    Originally Posted by manu813
    I think here it is what you guys are looking for

DLF Building India | DLF Homes | Luxury Homes | DLF Gardencity, Gurgaon | Site Layout
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh Ok.. If you see the link I shared has both old layout and new layout specified.. so you mean that is there is another revised layout :) and the new layout mentioned is old now ..

Originally Posted by MNairK
    Thanks Manu,

But it is old layout, as stated in the site. But most important factor is that it is from official site.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting to note quite a few smaller plot sizes in the new map (which is also out of date)

Anyone knows if the relaunch being planned has smaller plot options ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Interesting to note quite a few smaller plot sizes in the new map (which is also out of date)

Anyone knows if the relaunch being planned has smaller plot options ?

Magadh,sometime back Manoj ji had posted a small advt in hindustan times where the layout change was mentioned for garden city. Maybe you could find out from the haryana govt official site prob. the one blessU refers?
    CommentQuote