Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
Reply
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If I want to buy a plot in so called new gurgaon , what should be the price paid for a 350 plot in DLF??
    CommentQuote
  • whats the resale price of 300 sqyds plot?
    CommentQuote
  • guys DLF is a crook, posting fake results and sales. They play this drama each time but their sins will haunt them and poor investors will pay the price. Stay away from claims of DLF. Better be invest on some other builder plots or buy something in old gurgaon sector, you can always get something at 60K/ SQ yrd
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sach..

    Can you give me some options in old GGN..with in a budget of 1.2 cr...white/black no problem.....appreciate ur reply
    CommentQuote
  • 8-10 months me bas 3k ka appreciation.....anyhting wrong with the location or project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AryanS
    8-10 months me bas 3k ka appreciation.....anyhting wrong with the location or project ?

    DLF new plots launch 45k, old plots do not have much scope for fast appreciation either. Expect to see lots of resale offers going forward..
    CommentQuote
  • Available in resale 41-43k psy

    Booking rates were 37-38k
    CommentQuote
  • Received email from broker for new plots in DLF sector 90-91

    Plot size - 500 SQY.
    BSP - 45 K PSY.
    CommentQuote
  • Not good at 45k .... looking at the old launch at 38... they are hardly being sold for 41k....

    where as the plots booked at the same time at 38k in Uppals G99 are being sold at 46k and are much in demand....

    So better to invest in G99 at these levels even..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Not good at 45k .... looking at the old launch at 38... they are hardly being sold for 41k....

    where as the plots booked at the same time at 38k in Uppals G99 are being sold at 46k and are much in demand....

    So better to invest in G99 at these levels even..


    Kapilsoft, G99 plots are with Power Back-up or without power Back-up?
    CommentQuote
  • G99 plots are gated with security. For power backup, its not sure as some broker say they are with power backup and some say not. So little confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from broker- No mention about power back-up
    Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    G99 plots are gated with security. For power backup, its not sure as some broker say they are with power backup and some say not. So little confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    G99 plots are gated with security. For power backup, its not sure as some broker say they are with power backup and some say not. So little confusion.


    And what developer says ?
    CommentQuote
  • Never spoke to Dev. So its still confusing.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the scope of DLF plots ..if one can hold for 5 years minimum.....will it touching 1Lac by then......any guesses???.... :-).......I think it will pick up pace once 1 or 2 projects gets delivered...DLF NTH and Sare ..and many other as well in 5 years.....what you guys say ?.........
    CommentQuote